TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg listen to that woman talk made me get choked up. :( And how Hailey loved her little sister. :( I said in another thread that I thought Hailey's little sister looked just like her.

Hailey calling her baby sister 'minnie me'............hit me in the gut............
Hailey loved her baby sister and IMO her family!

She's very soft and sensitive when it comes to talk about SA. Too much so.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

"How dare him?" Even the way she said it didn't sound like anger. Seriously, I would be right angry if someone said that about my daughter.

I've thought about this a lot too. I don't believe Shawn said she was "promiscuous". I do believe he probably said somethng like she was boy crazy....and really...what 13 yr old girl isn't? That's not "promiscuous" but I can see how LE could twist that into sounding like it.

I'm in a meeting and typing under the table - lol- but had to chime in about the license-I'll post all of the details when I get home tonight - or u can search my posts from earlier in the case as I believe I posted primarily the same thing as I'm posting now---anyway, remember by looking at the docs I posted, her nursing license was current as of aug 2008, and not revoked until the hearing date nov 2008.

Meaning she did submit the renewal app and it was granted but later revoked with a retro revocation date going bk to the initial renewal date.

I'll have to post the rest later...break is over...lol!
Thanks
________________----
Me
Sorry I had to carry this over,couldn't quote on it.I cracked up laughing so hard when I saw this.I was just picturing it in my head.Addicted to ws much,huh?

How do we know they aren't missing because LE took them?????

(regarding missing SD cards from wildlife cameras on SA family hunting land)

I think the general feeling here is that if they had the cards, they'd have someone in custody.

I sure hope that LE is picking up the trash at the places SA stays/visits. You don't need a warrant for that, and there could be lots of good stuff in there.

She's very soft and sensitive when it comes to talk about SA. Too much so.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

"How dare him?" Even the way she said it didn't sound like anger. Seriously, I would be right angry if someone said that about my daughter.
I said it yesterday and I'll say it again.

I think we are all looking for "Momma Lion" to roar. But in BD's case I don't think it's gonna happen. IDK why but I just don't see it in her.

All us "mommas" would risk going to jail if we knew someone had hurt our "babies" - but BD just keeps up with the IDK's. IMO she DOES KNOW!!

Like the dad in Lakeland that got on that school bus and confronted the bullies. Like the dad and friend here that nearly beat the guy to death when a 3 yr old told daddy this guy molested him. (Side note: I followed that case - the dad was charged with arrempted murder, but was given probabtion. Thank God the molester is in jail awaiting trial). Like Amber DuBois' mom who almost got in trouble for stalking -- and IIRC she had been on the trail of Gardner.

I just don't see a Momma Lion or Momma Bear coming out in BD. Why is that?

Why would a dead person need a cast? I think a cast for a dead person is a moot point.:crazy:

How did "dead squirrels" climb into C.A.s engine? *LOL*

I think that the implication was that someone wearing a cast died. If you were injured in a fall or car accident and put in casts, then you died of your injuries, the casts would be removed to prepare you for burial. They'd smell like "dead people"

(regarding missing SD cards from wildlife cameras on SA family hunting land)

I think the general feeling here is that if they had the cards, they'd have someone in custody.

I sure hope that LE is picking up the trash at the places SA stays/visits. You don't need a warrant for that, and there could be lots of good stuff in there.
Maybe because its kinda hard to ID someone when they are wearing a full head mask.

Just sayin'..................

I was thinking about this last night, but why don't they publish a picture of BD's car, the one SA was using, to see if it may trigger the public's memory of if they saw it that day Hailey went missing?

ETA: Sadly I know it brings in false tips, but there could be the one tip that pans out.

Agree.

Get the picture of the car and Shawn out there more. Shawn must have been driving the white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina 4-Door car noted in the affidavit on Monday, December 27th. I wonder if there are any homes or businesses with video cameras in the area and if they’ve been checked. I wonder what forensic testing showed on the vehicle, e.g. was there any mud/dirt/weeds in the tires or splattered on the body of the car.

Sample of a White 2000 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Door: http://www.web2carz.com/18802354/2000/chevrolet/lumina/used-cars/for-sale?w2caf=8be436a6a4e0a591

From Page 1 of Affidavit:
White 2000 Chevrolet Lumina 4-Door car
http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

I think Beth Holloway summed up how I imagine I would feel when she said she would like to RIP the FACE OFF Joran.....I just wouldn't stop there........

IMO I feel Billie goes out of her way to NOT offend or make Shawn angry by directly pointing a finger at him...and it's not out of fear. ( as in abused woman) She fears something else entirely. Can't decide if she fears losing him, or him talking and her getting caught

Further, she has been in a relationship with SA. Beth Holloway was talking about a stranger. Not to say that Billie shouldn't feel the same way if it turns out that SA has something to do with Hailey's appearance, but I think it may be taking awhile to sink in with Billie (that is - if it's true that she doesn't know anything, which is just one theory of many).

MOO

Just to reiterate, Shawn told the AP on Friday, January 14th that after he left work at 6:10AM, he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. He said the affidavits are inaccurate, which would mean either the cell phone ping records are inaccurate, or there are typos or wrong information about the cell phone pings contained in the affidavits.

The cell phone pings and those records cannot be explained away like this by Shawn. Sorry, not happening. The guy either forgot or didn’t know about the cell phone pings…as we know, every criminal makes mistakes…

http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13849567

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again.

I think we are all looking for "Momma Lion" to roar. But in BD's case I don't think it's gonna happen. IDK why but I just don't see it in her.

All us "mommas" would risk going to jail if we knew someone had hurt our "babies" - but BD just keeps up with the IDK's. IMO she DOES KNOW!!

Like the dad in Lakeland that got on that school bus and confronted the bullies. Like the dad and friend here that nearly beat the guy to death when a 3 yr old told daddy this guy molested him. (Side note: I followed that case - the dad was charged with arrempted murder, but was given probabtion. Thank God the molester is in jail awaiting trial). Like Amber DuBois' mom who almost got in trouble for stalking -- and IIRC she had been on the trail of Gardner.

I just don't see a Momma Lion or Momma Bear coming out in BD. Why is that?

Especially after hearing he failed his poly, of his lie about getting fired from work and going straight to his mom's when he really didn't, especially when he's sitting on his grandma's porch watching the searchers and not helping to find Hailey and on it goes.

And back to that poly. Why was it her son was interviewed in the media and said that SA refused two polys, signed up for a third and walked out during that one? BD gets on NG that night and doesn't mention this fact at all and makes up a story all around it. Yes, admitted that they both failed the polys but never once mentioned that SA refused two of them. Made us doubt her son's interview until the affidavit was released and it in fact stated what her son said in that interview.

They were found to be missing on the 27th or 28th.
But not reported until the 8th.

Thanks Tonya! I need to refresh my memory...do you know who discovered them missing and under what circumstance? Did that same person report it to police or did someone else report it? Anyone know?

Hailey calling her baby sister 'minnie me'............hit me in the gut............
Hailey loved her baby sister and IMO her family!

I know,right?In her ms postings she went from being upset with her Dad earlier to,"I love my family",and I really think this baby had alot of do with it.JMO I'm wondering if this could have made her want to stay with Dad more.She said she was a Daddy's girl,she never mentioned SA,at all,mostly about her Dad.In 2010,she was living with family friends,relatives,Dad,gm and two times in 2010,maybe a couple of big incidents,not counting being threatened by SA in Feb.If she's lived mostly with CD the last month before being missing,I wonder how tumultuous it was in BD's house?Why did SA really go back to the house,was he mad?Mad enough to just leave work and go back to the house where she was alone,maybe to talk to her?I keep thinking he just looked at his boss and walked out,that sounds like he was mad.IMO

I think Beth Holloway summed up how I imagine I would feel when she said she would like to RIP the FACE OFF Joran.....I just wouldn't stop there........

IMO I feel Billie goes out of her way to NOT offend or make Shawn angry by directly pointing a finger at him...and it's not out of fear. ( as in abused woman) She fears something else entirely. Can't decide if she fears losing him, or him talking and her getting caught

I've noticed this too, Linda, but I also wonder: is she deliberately trying not to appear too angry with SA in the hopes that he will start cooperating with LE, or feel comfortable enough to talk directly to her? Maybe she's just trying to play along in the hopes that he'll reveal something incriminating. Just a thought.

I'm in a meeting and typing under the table - lol- but had to chime in about the license-I'll post all of the details when I get home tonight - or u can search my posts from earlier in the case as I believe I posted primarily the same thing as I'm posting now---anyway, remember by looking at the docs I posted, her nursing license was current as of aug 2008, and not revoked until the hearing date nov 2008.

Meaning she did submit the renewal app and it was granted but later revoked with a retro revocation date going bk to the initial renewal date.

Thanks
________________----
Me
Sorry I had to carry this over,couldn't quote on it.I cracked up laughing so hard when I saw this.I was just picturing it in my head.Addicted to ws much,huh?
Well, I'm personally ticked off at everyoneneedsavoice/advice because now she's put the idea in my head to take my laptop to school not to take notes...but to follow this case! Shame on you, everyoneneedsavoice/advice! You are a terrible influence!:great:

I've thought about this a lot too. I don't believe Shawn said she was "promiscuous". I do believe he probably said somethng like she was boy crazy....and really...what 13 yr old girl isn't? That's not "promiscuous" but I can see how LE could twist that into sounding like it.

Particularly in light of his statements that Billie had discussed Birth Control with her. They may have jumped to conclusions that were not valid.

Originally Posted By everyoneneedsavoice

Thanks

Thanks for bringing this over... So; I am taking this to mean that unlike what BD has stated{that her license "issue" was as a result of a NSF check for renewal fee..IIRC?}that her license actually was renewed and not revoked until the actual hearing at which time it was revoked back to the actual date of whatever the "incident" was that caused the revocation..

Am I understanding that correctly?

**Please forgive the even greater than usual amount of typos/punctuation..I've got several keys that are "out of order" and not working**

"I think her friend said her check bounced, and she continued to work even though they suspended her license for non-renewal... then didn't show up at the hearing to reinstate it, so they revoked it permanently.
I am wondering why the state board would not require a money order, or a credit or debit card to renew the nursing license, rather than accept a personal check. A check takes 2-3 weeks to clear, so if she was too close to the deadline for renewal... that's pretty risky."

She wouldn't have had her license permanently revoked if she hadn't committed professional misconduct by practicing nursing without a license for almost a year. Here is her page on the state's professional disciplinary site:
http://www.bon.state.tx.us/disciplinaryaction/discp-action-012009.html
Scroll down to her name, then hit the link at her license number.

Did anyone see the Breaking News from NG,They got a hit on the dump. I wonder if it is old news.

First off let me say I love me some Nancy Grace!! Now if this "BREAKING NEWS" is old news I would say she needs to get her s**t together.....Just Sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers