TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark K still is being soft on BD.Nancy's tone is getting nasty lol she is gonna lose it first IMO.

Billie says no credible witness saw Hailey Monday...

LE cannot confirm that anyone saw her alive at noon

NG keeps at this.

So what about the sighting we heard about from Billie's friend yesterday? Does Billie say that is not credible?

NG: Erica, IL calls in: since the Mom has failed the poly, will she take another one?
Billie will take one with the FBI. Mark K. being so close to child and ask parents, to do what is necessary so it involves taking a poly. Clint seems to have found an active involvement. Stay busy and move it forward. What do you think of bringing cadaver dogs? We have had some possible hits, is this related to Hailey? Alexis: more information on time line. Billie D. text mssg. was sent from phone to friend at 2pm where she was supposedly doing. TEXT READ- What are you doing? Billie wants to know who called the cell phone AM and PM.

Did BD say that there was a call - or calls - to the cellphone at home on Monday during the day?

NM- I see post above mine answered that question...thanks!

Clint say he believes the man next door moved out...now Billie calls him Dennis...and she says another neighbor now says she saw her on Monday...

CD sez he doesn't know the neighbor who saw hd in the backyard. Now she gives his name as Dennis ? Thought it was Charles??

It bugs the ***** out of me how it looks like SA is holding back a smile in those interviews....obviously this is just my opinion, but it seems like little micro expressions of happiness/excitement at being interviewed. I just don't like it.

Of course that's conjecture on my part...but I can't get past it.

I feel so sorry for CD,luckily people are helping him get flyers out and such,he has alot of support.

Hailey cutting across salon lady's yard that morning...according to Billie from witness...H was on video in the Dollar Store on Sunday, but not on Monday-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee