DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: how can we locate this person?

Clint: dont know his name-he moved out
Billie: yeah, the owner (T) knows where D went

Well, thank God at least they got the other sighting out.

Caller-If someone in my family went missing, everyone would have been called, in every state...
Some relatives in this case found out at work, a day later...

With LE saying nobody saw her on Monday, and Billie insisting on it, at the times she says she was seen, IMO, she's just trying to cover for Shawn. And that is very upsetting.

Witness (Jean) says she saw Hailey on Monday and she knew it was Monday cause she doesn't do hair on Sunday and that Hailey was headed to the Dollar Store. LE says they have video of Hailey at the Dollar Store on Sunday but nothing on Monday.

Caller asking about extended family who found out HD was missing at work, not from BD!

Oh, so now the guy has a different name, Billie?
I don't remember that D was his name.

It bugs the ***** out of me how it looks like SA is holding back a smile in those interviews....obviously this is just my opinion, but it seems like little micro expressions of happiness/excitement at being interviewed. I just don't like it.

Of course that's conjecture on my part...but I can't get past it.

I do not see that at all! jmo

SOMEONE ASK WHERE HE WAS ON TUESDAY!! come on Nancy ask where was Shawn on Tuesday.

OK I've read every post from thread 1 and have lurked through it all.. something just struck me when BD was asked about the text she said she knew LE has the answers of who called the cell and what texts were sent. If she surrendered the phone several days after Hailey went missing (IIRC) did she not look on the phone to check history? Every text is saved, unless someone deletes it intentionally, last calls? Missed calls? etc

please be gentle....

sister in law gave her ride home when she found out she didnt sleep over

What?She said SA told her when they got home from buying the drugs Monday evening that Hailey went to spend the night with her friend,so now she didn't find out till Tuesday?

When did you realize Hailey was missing - Billie found out first Tuesday afternoon at noon the 28th - left work, checked some places and went to police station.

My 10 year old DD just said that when SA talks about Hailey, he looks like he has a smirk on his face..

What?She said SA told her when they got home from buying the drugs,Hailey went to spend the night with her friend,so now she didn't find out till Tuesday?

No, he told her Monday afternoon, before it had been monday night.

I'm guessing that for some reason, LE is not taking the sighting by the hairdresser seriously...maybe due to the Sunday Dollar Store video Billie mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx