TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I give up. The truth is not changing..... new things keep emerging. Billie and Clint don't know everything. LE is not telling either of them much of anything.

I am not here to defend Billie's reputation either - and honestly, I dont think she gives a flying F what anyone thinks of her. I have defended her while I have been here, but that is not WHY I came here in the first place and continue to come.

HAILEY NEEDS TO BE FOUND. When I first started posting here, it seemed to me that most everyone was trying to do just that.... so many here did so much to get Hailey national media coverage. And then it changed. It is no longer about 'how can we find Hailey', but 'what new crap can we find out about Billie'.

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating on finding Hailey.

Please try to understand, that just because there are people here trying to figure things out, it doesn't mean every one is giving up on Hailey.....I personally went around today putting up flyers in my area, and spoke to someone about getting Haileys picture on an electronic billboard in town(which should be up tomorrow).....I have mostly just read on this forum for the past few years...but, let me tell you there are several people on here that could possibly be "the one" to figure out where Hailey is, or what happened to her...........Keep your chin up and rest assured....no one has forgotten why we are here....

I wonder if LE learned about the 2pm text, if it exists, after they said they did not know when exactly H went missing? Or if they knew about it right away and somehow discounted it?

I said before, I do hope Le is looking elsewhere, as well as at SA, in case they are wrong. I know they said they are looking at a number of people, but I hope that includes people not associated with Billie and SA too.

I didn't see a separate thread for LEVI.
BD could not take her 1st poly because she was 'HIGH'.........
talking about polys. How LE uses it as a TOOL.

I am not going to go into this guy much here.... but I have no idea why he wouldn't tell them, other than the fact that he may have thought he 'did his duty' by telling LE - and that he doesn't know them.

As for Jean, the only thing I can think of is that she assumed LE would tell them. I have not asked her this. But I think I will tomorrow. I know her, and if she is not a credible witness, then I guess LE is only considering the Pope himself to be one.
Hi czgtz! I agree with you about the neighbor. Sounds like she didn't know him at all. She didn't speak with him either or so it seems.

How long have you and Billie been friends? Does she get easily confused? i don't get that impression. Would you be able to tell us her normal work hours. I am mixed up about that; I read she works twelve hour days. Is that five days a week or three days a week. Thank You.

I'd be interested to know if it was commonplace for BD to just look in on Hailey before she went to work, as she said she did the morning of her disappearance, or if she would ever go in the room? It might go a long way in telling whether she was gone the night before or that next day. What if SA took Hailey the night before and BD had gone in the room the next morning? This would have played out completely differently.....and SA was in a position to know what BD did in the morning before she went to work in regards to Hailey.

Exactly, SA is a predatory man. He watched everything BD did. You can betcha he would know that she would glance and go into the kitchen to make coffee. This was a day for the kids to sleep in not a school day.

Well, I guess I give up. The truth is not changing..... new things keep emerging. Billie and Clint don't know everything. LE is not telling either of them much of anything.

I am not here to defend Billie's reputation either - and honestly, I dont think she gives a flying F what anyone thinks of her. I have defended her while I have been here, but that is not WHY I came here in the first place and continue to come.

HAILEY NEEDS TO BE FOUND. When I first started posting here, it seemed to me that most everyone was trying to do just that.... so many here did so much to get Hailey national media coverage. And then it changed. It is no longer about 'how can we find Hailey', but 'what new crap can we find out about Billie'.

Rake her over the coals all you like, for whatever reasons, but for God's sake, do it AFTER concentrating on finding Hailey.

I hope you stay with WS. You are a great friend to Billie and an advocate for Hailey.

I am one of those who does not think Billie had anything to do with
Hailey's disappearance.
I think she is overwhelmed, yet doing what she can to keep her daughter's name out there in the public.

Finding Hailey is the most important thing, any clue may lead to finding
her.
And I do think SA had something to do with Hailey being missing.
JMO.

From Levi's show...
BD and SA both failed. Polygrapher gets a baseline first, then interest questions.
BD brought SA into her family for a lover, based on interest on the adults, not the child.
BD brought choas into the house.
BD could of failed on a question on defending BF.
Body language can be as effective as a poly.
LGlass is analyizing.........amazing how many signals of inconsistancy.
Something going on with her distominor.
SA has crazy eyes and monitone.
Calling Haily promisquous could very well mean 'sexual abuse'

Wouldn't you remember the NAME of the last person who supposedly saw your child alive? What if it was him that did something...........not buying it.

I sometimes assign names to neighbors I do not know the names of so my daughter knows who I mean. Sometimes based on an actor they resemble, or someone they remind me of. Also, our neighbor's dog is GUCCI but somehow I always think it is PERCY (purse-y?). I KNOW better, but refer to him as Percy anyway.

More than you would think. I think sometimes people forget that this site and the like makes people more "aware" than the general public is.

I work with women whose husbands are addicted to *advertiser censored*. I completely agree. Most of these women HAVE NO CLUE it has been going on for years, in many cases, prior to meeting their spouses.

I would like to see an updated timeline with the alleged sighting by the salon owner and the alleged text message inserted. I am having a hard time following the posts. :crazy:

I'm not sure that's necessarily true. If you look at her FB page and other things, honestly I am not seeing a huge outpouring of wishes from "friends", I think there may be something there. And as for her close friends she may have already talked to what friends she did have on the 25th and or 26th.

I have to agree. From what I gather, she attended 3 schools last year, by choice. Kids her age do NOT like to change schools, unless they are having some issues - usually at school. If the issues were at home, school becomes the haven, so to speak. Regardless if she is a cheerleader, participates in sports.... kids can be oh so cruel to the point that one doesnt want to go to school, or wanting to go to a different school.

Where is Hailey?? I pray daily for her parents, family, and friends.

I am getting more confused each day. I can't imagine what LE is going through to narrow down a direction on this case. I hope "Dennis" is one of those on 24h surveillance.

czgtz - Did Billie got to MB's house when she got back into town on Tuesday BEFORE going to the police? BD said she went to some of Hailey's friends' houses tonight - did she go to the girl's house where Hailey was supposed to have been at?

I cant remember if she actually went to MBs house or talked to her on the phone. If you can wait until the media clears out, I will ask her.

From Levis show...BD and SA both failed. Polygrapher gets a baseline first, then interest questions.
BD brought SA into her family for a lover, based on interest on the adults, not the child.
BD brought choas into the house.
BD could of failed on a question on defending BF.
Body language can be as effective as a poly.
LGlass is analyizing.........amazing how many signals of inconsistancy.
Something going on with her distominor.
SA has crazy eyes and monitone.
Calling Haily promisquous could very well mean 'sexual abuse'

I think SA eyes look like JVS.

Talking about murder obsession... BD sez they all watched horror movies... Sme strange comment about comedies too but they can't be looked down on?!

I assumed she meant that they have more comedies than horror movies, but the press is making a big deal about the horror movies because they can't find a reason to look down on the comedy so they focus on what is most salacious.

When my daughter was 12 she and her friends watched LOTS of horror movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne