TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the official transcript from tonight but it's all I can find (Patty doesn't have the show up... :() -- this is Billie speaking:

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/nancy_grace/50/HLN/Monday_January_17_2011/549239/

00:36:04 But there's also another layd, j*** b****, a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids, she says her granddaughter saw her monday between 10:30 and 12:00.

ETA: Just posting in response to the debate of whether or not it was J*** or her granddaughter who said they saw Hailey.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

B. DUNN: ...(snip)...But there`s also another lady, Jean Burris (ph), a neighbor of ours, whose grandchildren grew up with our kids. She says she saw her Monday, she said she told the FBI that twice. She saw her Monday between 10:30 and 12:00.

BBM

Thanks for the official transcript. I know one website that will be scratch from my list of trustworthy sites. :rolleyes:

(I mean really - how do you even remotely use those words interchangeably? They don't sound alike, they don't mean the same... wth?)

well if my memory is correct LOL she was not for sure if anything was missing ! I will look for that statement in the NG scripts: Because he or she said at first it was her pink tennis shoes and then the shoes were found in her room, IMO I would have thought when she was looking to see what maybe she had worn she would have noted the tennis shoes there at that time. JW

Seriously,like go in her room after the police station and see what's not there or is there.Look at the phone and get all the numbers,who she talked to and everything from that day.

I was looking up on maps how far from the house the dollar store , and the hotel is
total travel is .5 miles and the dollar store is on the way to the motel...anyone know the name and addy of the salon?

cuz is little and likes that wig thang............just sayin'

That was debated in the last thread & to me the arms are way too thin & hands way too small for a male even a 'little' one like cuz..Btw..Has the cuz worn that FEMALE looking wig before & if you think so how do you know for sure it's the cuz under there? :waitasec:

That is really bugging me about the certainty of what she was wearing? that is why I proposed the question earlier, DID or COULD the hair dresser give any description of the clothes she was wearing? Even just a glancing of a person you would note what color they had on.JMO

And how could she not know what was missing,her favorite jacket and her shoes,her new what is that thing,not Ipod,can't remember.She's a teen,those three things would have went with her.

I was looking up on maps how far from the house the dollar store , and the hotel is
total travel is .5 miles and the dollar store is on the way to the motel...anyone know the name and addy of the salon?

Maybe that's why they picked up her scent that way,she had been to the Dollar Store Sunday.LE said that,at least we have something for real.

That was debated in the last thread & to me the arms are way too thin & hands way too small for a male even a 'little' one like cuz..Btw..Has the cuz worn that FEMALE looking wig before & if you think so how do you know for sure it's the cuz under there? :waitasec:
Well we do not but CUZ is a weird individual according to the videos, the one I viewed of him in the bathtub with his clothes on, high as a kite and acting like a baby and then putting on lipstick will be in my brain awhile. IMO

I can't get past those 258 pages of "true crime" she had printed out. It wasn't just true crime - those were some of the most horrific crimes around. BD admitted it was a "hobby". At least she knew the "ins and outs" of what would follow once that "call" was made. And the very first step was make sure there is no 911 call.

ICA and CA's 911 calls
RC's 911 calls
EB and AB's 911 calls

If there IS NO 911 call - much better. I can't understand why she would go to the police station. Why waste that time? She knew the cops would just want to follow her back to the house.

IMO she's acting (very badly) like she SHOULD as a grieving mother - but she has no conscious so she isn't coming across as believeable and that's got her reeling. HOW DARE THE PUBLIC talk bad about her! How dare anyone smear her reputation! She's a good mother.

I pray that they can find Hailey. Because I do believe the perps did their homework.

Seriously,like go in her room after the police station and see what's not there or is there.Look at the phone and get all the numbers,who she talked to and everything from that day.

What is your theory on why SA left work?

Well we do not but CUZ is a weird individual according to the videos, the one I viewed of him in the bathtub with his clothes on, high as a kite and acting like a baby and then putting on lipstick will be in my brain awhile. IMO
Silence of the Lambs comes to mind ! IMO

CZ, if/when you read these posts tonight, you may understand we are questioning all of the subtle and not-so-subtle changes that crop up when Billie speaks. At this point, when she talks about the day of the 28th, it should almost be a rote version by now, I am sure she had to repeat it many times to LE, media, etc...it shouldn't keep evolving. We are not picking on her so much as picking at the changing details.

And then of course, there is the stuff most of consider to be logic...checking the phone at once for any recent calls or texts is one that comes to mind especially. If she didn't do that, it boggles my mind. Also, finding her ipod/mp3 player would have been 2nd on my list, and she said it was lost, NG said it was broken, and the police claim to have removed it during a search...

OMG YES! IIRC the name of that one was "How a Moron Gets Clean". I would really like to hear a psychologist review that one. That guy is very very ill. The talking - like he just sucked down a bunch of helium. And his eyes! I thought that one was one of the most disturbing.

OMG! I didn't see that one! He is def very weird! I don't debate that at all from what I have seen of him but I still think it's possible that's BD under what looks like a FEMALE mask in that 1 video.

CZ, if/when you read these posts tonight, you may understand we are questioning all of the subtle and not-so-subtle changes that crop up when Billie speaks. At this point, when she talks about the day of the 28th, it should almost be a rote version by now, I am sure she had to repeat it many times to LE, media, etc...it shouldn't keep evolving. We are not picking on her so much as picking at the changing details.

And then of course, there is the stuff most of consider to be logic...checking the phone at once for any recent calls or texts is one that comes to mind especially. If she didn't do that, it boggles my mind. Also, finding her ipod/mp3 player would have been 2nd on my list, and she said it was lost, NG said it was broken, and the police claim to have removed it during a search...
checking the phone for incoming and outgoing would of been my first move, and I would of called everyone probably before going to police, but people react so different in a situation: IMO

OMG YES! IIRC the name of that one was "How a Moron Gets Clean". I would really like to hear a psychologist review that one. That guy is very very ill. The talking - like he just sucked down a bunch of helium. And his eyes! I thought that one was one of the most disturbing.
It disturbed my protector, and nothing disturbes my protector !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay23