TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my... this isn't looking good. WTH would a 13-y.o. be doing going to a motel???

Did the mom just find out yesterday the boyfriend was fired on the 27th? Was she covering for him? She must not suspect him. I guess

Easy to knock Nancy but she has done a great job with this show today getting information.

I'd like to know what Hailey's dad thinks of the boyfriend.

I agree, we need to know who was home at the friends house at 3p. Was there parental supervision or was friend home alone and only she knows?

I am a local.

Local LE has had recent issues. No one in local LE was ready for this. Understandably so. This town is shaken by this totally unexpected event. Police chief is "Interim".

@ChiliFries
I wan't knocking Nancy. It is just that attorney gives me the heebie jeebies. Sorry.

It is good locall LE knew they were in over their heads and brought in Texas Rangers.Smart move.

When the dogs were discussed earlier it was said:
They would automatically pickup her scent at Dads and g/f cuz it was a normal route for Hailey.

I really wish NG would ask when the last time the MOM, DAD, OR BROTHER saw Hailey!!! Not just the last time Shawn saw her!

@ChiliFries
I wan't knocking Nancy. It is just that attorney gives me the heebie jeebies. Sorry.

Oh no, I didn't mean you were, I didn't even seen your post. I think most of us get frustrated with Nancy's show often.

Last night Billie said that she called Hailey's dad so now he is claiming that David told him about it?

NG said B/F not dragging his feet. It's been over a week. IMO....that's dragging your feet.

When the dogs were discussed earlier it was said:
They would automatically pickup her scent at Dads and g/f cuz it was a normal route for Hailey.

The dogs started towards dad's and then turned around, went to friend's house, and motel.

My question: all the way up to the friend's door? Or just went past the friend's house...? I hope this friend is telling LE the truth. If not, I hope it's not something she regrets... big time... down the road.

The only meds that may inhibit the polygraph are pain pills or anti anxiety meds. So now we need to know what is he on the meds for? The anger issue at work is a big red flag. Who would jeopardize their job, in these economic times, because they do not like their co workers then run home to mom and spend the day. RED FLAG, RED FLAG!!!

Last night Billie said that she called Hailey's dad so now he is claiming that David told him about it?

It's possible they both did...? I also heard mom say last night that she called the dad, but the brother had the mom's cell phone and was the one who called her and told her that Hailey wasn't at the friend's house. He could have turned around and called dad also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwen