TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG into said SA could have had access to sulfuric acid thru his job, and that it may be enough to eat a childs body....Dear God Please don't let it be.

This is what I was asking about several threads ago....the guys out here, oilfield guys that is, joke all the time about stuff like this....all the chemicals they could get from jobs.........(No, no one I know has "disappeared"...lol)

Well this proves that Billie didn't have anything to do with it.

if she didnt send it then who in the heck did and why?

map of pings: where was @ 2 PM?

6 35 AM - 6 56 AM - CCity
2 40 PM - pings from his Mom's house

NG: we don't know where it pinged from; S had H's cell phone; if at Mom's did that text ping from where Mom lived?

Has BD ever mentioned looking at the phone before LE took it on any previous NG show? You think she would have mentioned that before now.

Will someone please ask where SA was on Tuesday?!?

NG: Terri in Penn-her ques. SA was pinging in Co city 7AM, Big Springs sometime after 9AM. Billie D. where was SA in between? She hasn't had a time to ask SA. Me: Billie please ask SA!!

They are asking about the text ping!!! It is about time we are getting more about this case.

BD is sure looking a bit out of sorts on NG tonight.

Has BD ever mentioned looking at the phone before LE took it on any previous NG show? You think she would have mentioned that before now.

Maybe she was told by LE that it had to be kept quiet.

BD said last week on NG that the sheets were taken in the very beginning by LE as a scent article for the dogs, and were never returned, so I am sure they were not laundered.

I was thinking they could have been before they were given to LE. Just thinkin' out loud.

NG asked BD where SA was between 7&9 a.m....BD said she hasn't been able to ask him

was Mom just live?

NG asks where was he at ??? that time--the time in question.

Mom: I don't know; I didn't get a chance to ask him.

"I haven't got a chance to ask him". ppppppppfffffffffffffffttttttttttttttt.

Because Shawn is obsessed with murder, buying masks, playing with knives so it is safe to say that he's read up on everything. He's obsessed with horror films and everything about them. He probably read up on Sulfur. The guy is sick.

BD said she never got a chance to ask SA where he was at from 7is to 9is in the morning that HD went missing, how long did they still live together after she went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129