TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that does not rule out other poi's....moo

Because Shawn is obsessed with murder, buying masks, playing with knives so it is safe to say that he's read up on everything. He's obsessed with horror films and everything about them. He probably read up on Sulfur. The guy is sick.

Mom's a reader too, evidently.

Is Patty recording this? Or anyone...?

She kicked him out early on is probably why she did not ask him.

clips of Billie:

every time billie comes into H's room, she hopes she's sitting there

regardless of who did it, she still wants her daughter home

Because Shawn is obsessed with murder, buying masks, playing with knives so it is safe to say that he's read up on everything. He's obsessed with horror films and everything about them. He probably read up on Sulfur. The guy is sick.

That doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it... She likes horror movies and printed out over 250 pages on murders and sexual sadists....

LE has NOT cleared BD yet. I think that's been forgotten by some...

BD said last week on NG that the sheets were taken in the very beginning by LE as a scent article for the dogs, and were never returned, so I am sure they were not laundered.

I'll have to go back and check, but I think that no evidence was collected at all until the Rangers came in...about a week after she went missing. That's when they took the sheets. MOO

FYI multiple micro-expressions from SA indicate deception. sometimes inappropriate expressions/emotions.

Cops just announced missing teen's mom not being completely forthcoming.

Forensic testing on H bed for possibility of sex abuse before her disppearance.

LE investigating theory: H mom's BF had access to acid, acid can be used to destroy a dead body.

BD knows more than she is sharing in investigation.

What have I missed? What importance does sulfur play?

MarcK: way too soon to be writing her off; look at other suspects; never forget ES or ShawnH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024