TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's head hung; eyes remaining downcast as MarcK speaks

Is BD holding a paper? If so, she or "someone" has been reading here and giving her pointers.

That doesn't mean she didn't have anything to do with it... She likes horror movies and printed out over 250 pages on murders and sexual sadists....

LE has NOT cleared BD yet. I think that's been forgotten by some...

Yeah I get what you are saying but right now everything is pointing to Shawn being the "who done it" guy. LE has named him a suspect. LE has NOT named Billie Dunn a POI or a suspect yet. I think if they thought Billie had anything to do with it she'd be named one now. This is just me though.

MK giving advise to mom "stay involved" "dont give up she could still be alive" "make sure you eat and stay healthy"

Billie: Doesn't think SA was smoking pot while we were together...

Billie re masks and pot smoking on video: i did know bout t mask-had masks he traded or sold; didn't know about the pot smoking-I dont think he was smoking pot when we were together.

Not buying it!

BD doesnt think SA was smoking pot while they were together..ummmm ok

denying pot smoking and video but knew about the masks

BD said she never got a chance to ask SA where he was at from 7is to 9is in the morning that HD went missing, how long did they still live together after she went missing?

I don't think the ping info came out until after the LDT when she kicked him out. Since then she said they have texted only I think.

NG: Clint Dunn has gone door to door looking for Hailey. Showing pics of Hailey's room. Hailey loved being a cheerleader. Everywhere there are stars and butterflies. NG saw the bed and the cops took the sheets off that bed. Pursuing theory maybe Hailey was molested and murdered. Mark Klauss: Hailey could be alive - way to soon to write this child off. Good to be looking at SA. Plenty of scenarios that Hailey could come home. Mark K has sent an elite group of searchers and has spoken to Billie. Billie and Clint have found a comfort level and are moving along to try and find Hailey. Putting playbook together how to move it forward for the future. Caller- ques. Did she know about the masks SA had? Billie says she knows about masks that he bought and traded and sold. She didn't know about the pot smoking. She did know about the masks.

Billie's shifts her eyes terribly when she denies knowing about videos or pot...

Billie: Doesn't think SA was smoking pot while we were together...

Quoting myself...

Now this I don't believe for one second - regardless of her level of guilt/innocence or if she's lying or telling the truth about other stuff. She is really making herself look bad here... :(

(ETA: Pot doesn't imply murderer...(snip by me). I wish she would have just said 'yes' or 'I suspected it' or something more believable.)

I thought last she said he would no longer speak with her??

This is only as of about what....maybe a week ago that they "stopped" talking according to BD. I am sure someone knows on here when she stated saying they stopped texting. After he moved out she said several times she was still talking to him via text though until recently.

Just getting on here, can anyone give a quick update on any facts or pertinent info from today, before NG. I am watching the show now. TIA

There is a total lack of anger in BD....where is the outrage? Even if its misplaced, its a perfectly normal emotion in these types of cases.

There is no passion....

lets see we buy narcotics together but hey he does not smoke pot so there....ummm okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3