Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332976
why would SA threaten Clint Dunn????? There has to be a reason....

Bigger question ...
Why would he admit in the affadavit to threatening HAILEY when the 911 call says he threatened BD and CD ???

Could it have been a general threat. EXAMPLE : "I am going to make you wish you didn't do this / or that .... and your ALL going to wish you hadn't. I'll make you ALL remember not to mess with me. "

That turned into "I'm going to kill you and Clint and everyone is going to remember it."

Hate to harp on that ... but I see it SOOOOOOOOO often .

I wish there was someone from SA circle that would know places that SA hung out etc. I dont think they are going to get those answers from BD . He would take her somewhere familiar.

I wish NG would show the pix of Hailey's room that local media showed us BEFORE it was cleaned up to prove a lot more was done to it then just a bit of picking up or whatever similar 'minor' claim made by BD..Why she would downplay this is beyond me but it fits the pattern does it not?

Then I want NG to ask her WHY was the mattress on the floor? Is that something LE did during a warrant search or was that how it always was?

We can clearly see the sheet was OFF the bed..BD said she gave it to LE to help them track H's scent but logic says LE is running tests on it, as they should, but why not also take the mattress? At that time it was 'supposedly' being treated as a 'runaway' case only but when it became a 'criminal' case too why not go back for it? There's always the chance the sheet was washed before LE got there or better still it was changed..Either way the mattress would help them far more then just the sheet..We all know what they're looking for so no need to spell it out..I wish we could get an answer for this cos it's really bugging me.
you could sent them to her! They are in Amanda's photobucket (will bump)

I found that very odd too.
Only thing I can think of is CD and SA maybe had some words in the past. CD lived across the street didn't he? Maybe CD expressed some displeasure in BD's choice of boyfriends. Maybe HD had commented on SA to CD before and it was brought up to BD. Just speculation. There is a history there I believe.

Iirc, didn't CD and SA got into a scuffle around Christmas?

In the first 911 call, Billie says Shawn is MHMR, or something like that. What does that mean?

Copy and pasted BeanE's timeline from thread 24.

Updated timeline with drive times now included. Draft. Please review and provide additions, deletions, feedback, input, insight, sanity, chocolate, and drinks.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie sees Hailey watching TV in her room.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie looks in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

05:30:00 AM: Shawn leaves for work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:00:00 AM: Shawn arrives at work, gets a Dr. Pepper, sees supervisor, does not speak to anyone.

06:06:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at work for Shawn. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:10:00 AM: Shawn leaves work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:20:00 AM: Billie leaves for work, picked up by co-worker. Billie leaves cell phone home for the kids to use.

06:35:00 AM: Shawn returns to Colorado City, where Hailey's home is located.

06:46:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn from 6:10am. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

07:37:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Big Spring for Shawn from 6:56am. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

09:38:00 AM: Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls. Cell phone starts pinging again in this location.

12:00:00 PM: Billie claims a man (Charles) who lives with a neighbor (Travis) sees Hailey in yard talking on phone. Mike Board of WOAI claims his station found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone, but no time is given.

02:40:00 PM: Shawn exits Big Spring. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

03:00:00 PM: Shawn claims to arrive at Hailey's home in Colorado City. Shawn claims Hailey is there, and tells him she is going to her dad's, then to her friend's.

03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

03:21:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:09:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 5:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn begin watching movies.

10:00:00 PM: Billie and Shawn go to bed. See 10pm Sun Dec 26 for last time Billie made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being.

Tue, Dec 28

12:00:00 PM: Billie calls Hailey's brother and tells him to text Hailey's friend, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home. Brother texts but unable to contact friend. Brother calls and friend says Hailey never said she was going there, and never came over. This is the first time since Sun Dec 26 at 10pm that Billie has made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being. Billie has a co-worker drive her to Colorado City. She checks several places for Hailey.

02:00:00 PM: Billie reports Hailey missing to LE at the police department.

Note: 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 2:00pm - 36 min = 1:24pm. Billie spent somewhere between 24 minutes and an hour and 24 minutes checking places for Hailey before going to LE to report her missing.

All human wisdom is summed up in these two words - 'wait' and 'hope'. Alexandre Dumas

And sore must be the storm That could abash the little bird That kept so many warm. Emily Dickinson

I have to wonder, pardon me while I do that....if this really wasn't supposed to play out differently. If there was supposed to be some huge build up leading to her discovery, but that got ruined because LE zoomed in on SA too soon? The cryptogram stuff has me wondering if they/SA were going to try and play it out in the papers......KWIM? I know that on first glance it seems like she just printed them out to have something to do while at work or something, but why save them? And why would they be in the box with the other stuff if someone was going to do the puzzles just for fun?

Anyone remember when the altercation between CD and SA was?

I've been doing some thinking about the timeline and SA's cell phone pings. I'm wondering if they really do have the pings/activity from 6:56-9:38 and aren't releasing that they have that info for good reason. Has it been confirmed by a reliable source that there are no pings or activity on SA's phone at that time?

timeline:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329087

I have to wonder, pardon me while I do that....if this really wasn't supposed to play out differently. If there was supposed to be some huge build up leading to her discovery, but that got ruined because LE zoomed in on SA too soon? The cryptogram stuff has me wondering if they/SA were going to try and play it out in the papers......KWIM? I know that on first glance it seems like she just printed them out to have something to do while at work or something, but why save them? And why would they be in the box with the other stuff if someone was going to do the puzzles just for fun?

Maybe she was researching the Zodiak Killer?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer[/ame]

Ok - so we have

Jan. 2010 -
CJ (maternal grandmother) states on NG that both her and CD had tried to get custody of Hailey. AND that Hailey had confided to her all the creepy stuff that SA did, but she clarifies that what Hailey had said was a long time ago. <--- I don't think so.

Feb. 2010 - Valentines Day
HUGE massive blow-up and melt down. SA threatens BD and CD - that we have on tape and probably Hailey too - but no mention of DD. CD has said that he didn't like SA and actualy got into a fight with him. Could that fight have been back in Jan. - possibly the end of Jan and this all kept brewing hence the threat against CD?

BD claims it started of SA's misuse of her debit card.

May - June 2010 -
Hailey goes to live with someone else - changes schools. We don't really have a whole lot about this - yet.

Aug 2010 -
SA is arrested in Tye, Tx for public intoxication. All we have is the arrest. No other details at all about this.

Sept. 2010 -
BD allows SA to officially move in

Dec. 2010 (Christmas holiday)
Hailey disappears. Just walks off the face of the earth. SA is the last one to see her. And everybody's (except CD and DD) story change - almost on a daily basis.

The SA being the last one to see her. I still don't understand. If he is the perp then why fess up to being the last one to see her? He could have very easily said - I got home at 3 and she was gone. Now yes, it might have been alerted on earlier - but LE in the beginning just classified her as a runaway and didn't really do anything for the first 4 days (which is partly why this case went national). Considering what we now know - LE knew of this family and really probably thought Hailey ran.

Yet we get this big story about MB's and sleepovers and sightings and texts sent.

IF SA is solely responsible - I think he would have just denied ever seeing her that day.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie sees Hailey watching TV in her room.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie looks in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

05:30:00 AM: Shawn leaves for work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:00:00 AM: Shawn arrives at work, gets a Dr. Pepper, sees supervisor, does not speak to anyone.

06:06:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at work for Shawn. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:10:00 AM: Shawn leaves work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:20:00 AM: Billie leaves for work, picked up by co-worker. Billie leaves cell phone home for the kids to use.

06:35:00 AM: Shawn returns to Colorado City, where Hailey's home is located.

06:46:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn from 6:10am. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

07:37:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Big Spring for Shawn from 6:56am. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

09:38:00 AM: Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls. Cell phone starts pinging again in this location.

12:00:00 PM: Billie claims a man (Charles) who lives with a neighbor (Travis) sees Hailey in yard talking on phone. Mike Board of WOAI claims his station found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone, but no time is given.

02:00:00 PM: Text from BD's phone that says, WRUD.

02:40:00 PM: Shawn exits Big Spring. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

03:00:00 PM: Shawn claims to arrive at Hailey's home in Colorado City. Shawn claims Hailey is there, and tells him she is going to her dad's, then to her friend's.

03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

03:21:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:09:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 5:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn begin watching movies.

10:00:00 PM: Billie and Shawn go to bed. See 10pm Sun Dec 26 for last time Billie made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being.

Tue, Dec 28

12:00:00 PM: Billie calls Hailey's brother and tells him to text Hailey's friend, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home. Brother texts but unable to contact friend. Brother calls and friend says Hailey never said she was going there, and never came over. This is the first time since Sun Dec 26 at 10pm that Billie has made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being. Billie has a co-worker drive her to Colorado City. She checks several places for Hailey.

02:00:00 PM: Billie reports Hailey missing to LE at the police department.

Note: 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 2:00pm - 36 min = 1:24pm. Billie spent somewhere between 24 minutes and an hour and 24 minutes checking places for Hailey before going to LE to report her missing.

Soy,
the affidavit states a period of service interruption... which could mean he interrupted the service or he was in an area that his provider did not service

Oh I'm so glad MK is going there for Clint's sake!
I feel so bad for Clint :(

KRBC's Jessica Reyes reports the founder of KlaasKids, Marc Klaas, is expected to arrived in Colorado City this evening. Representatives from the group are expected to stay in the area through the end of the week, if not longer.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333006

In the first 911 call, Billie says Shawn is MHMR, or something like that. What does that mean?

I think this may explain it (MHMR - Texas Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6030031&highlight=mhmr#post6030031

By Jessicat:

I live in TX and am a nurse and MHMR has always meant mentally handicapped...always referred to people with special needs...mental health and mental retardation. Whenever we would put in for a MHMR eval it was because the patient usually needed some sort of psych eval. HTH...

But I think it does matter...if it is not normally the acronym that Hailey would use. I'm sure LE is comparing it to other texts that she made.

ITA. There have been many cases where it was determined by family and friends that it did not seem like something the missing person would say. TOD later determined that the texts could not have been sent by the missing person and was sent by the perp to throw off suspicion.

I just noticed something in the timeline about DD texting MB to tell Hailey to come home and the text is not responded to but he calls and the phone is answered. :waitasec: Or did he have to look up the home phone number to call?

Is there an issue with MB's phone regarding texting? MB claims she had no contact with HD but yet LE has confirmed that at least one text was sent.

So confusing. :waitasec:

Cryptogram stuff? OK teh, what have I missed? I've read almost every post on every thread...but did have to let a few pages go here and there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska