TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be - maybe MB's parents didn't have texting on her phone. That would explain the text and why it wasn't answered. I just can't figure out why there was no response. Unless they talked later. Heck who knows.

I bet HD would KNOW that MB didn't have texting, Others may not know. KWIM

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332976

did everyone watch the video here???

BD says that they broke up because of a fight over a debit card...

she says she remembers the first call but not the second one (the one with the death threats) but won't deny it

((hope not it is recorded))

and it goes on.....

but how do you forget a threat to yourself and the daddy to your children??? and than blow it off as saying "ugly things"..

this also makes me wonder.....

why would SA threaten Clint Dunn????? There has to be a reason....

Right, what better way to hurt the Mom and Dad, but by taking their precious daughter, eh? SA said - "I will do it, so it will be remembered for a long time"

Yes, here's the article.

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party. Clint also told NewsWest 9, he did not get along very well with Shawn Adkins and he said that in one instance he and Shawn got in to a fight. Clint does not want to blame anyone or point any fingers, all he wants is for his daughter to come home.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

BBM a fist fight? An arguement?
and when was this "one instance"?

I found that very odd too.
Only thing I can think of is CD and SA maybe had some words in the past. CD lived across the street didn't he? Maybe CD expressed some displeasure in BD's choice of boyfriends. Maybe HD had commented on SA to CD before and it was brought up to BD. Just speculation. There is a history there I believe.

Thinking back to what the Grandmother said Hailey told her. Didn't she say she told Clint about SA standing outside Hailey's door? So Clint may have had issues with SA based on that. Anyone remember the timeframe when Hailey told Gma? Before or after the FEB calls?

The groups of people are searching areas at the request of law enforcement authorities who are also following their leads.

snip~

Volunteers are being asked to meet daily at the Colorado City Civic Center to join the search. Whenever 10 or more volunteers gather, they'll be sent out as part of the coordinated search, officials said.
The earliest search parties will be sent beginning at 9 a.m. Other search parties will be put together as volunteers gather throughout the day.
Thirteen-year-old Hailey has been missing since Dec. 27. Shawn Adkins, the former live-in boyfriend of Hailey's mother was the last person to see Hailey. Adkins has been named a suspect in the case.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26541660/detail.html

Thank you very much for the timelines, BeanE, WideOpen and SurfieTX. I need to invest in my own notebook and pen :tyou:

I just can not imagine anyone ever having to go to this length to establish a timeline over TWO (plus) DAYS if one of my children went missing! Good grief. I feel so bad for Hailey.

Thanks nurse! Either of those could be very possible but I would tend to lead then towards the provider did not service the area he was in. It seems he has no other interruptions in service that day and I honestly don't think he's smart enough to remember to take the battery out so it didn't ping.

Just an idea,
I wonder if BD can think of places he would normally go to hunt and if she could remember when he went. Possibly they could check his cell phone pings around those times and see if there is the same interruption in service? Might give them an idea of where he was from 6:56-9:38 that morning.
IME There are places West and South that are without service ! West of the CC area about 7 mi and then south about 4 mi. Oil field and ranch country. Go directly South and about 5 miles across a bridge(5 mile bridge) you will have no service ! And then go about 10 more miles and no service until you get nearly to San Angelo. This is rolling country ranch land. A Typical local conv: Well give me a call when you get out of No Man's land. referring to cannot talk to anybody: JMO

Thinking back to what the Grandmother said Hailey told her. Didn't she say she told Clint about SA standing outside Hailey's door? So Clint may have had issues with SA based on that. Anyone remember the timeframe when Hailey told Gma? Before or after the FEB calls?

I remember that Hailey was 11 years old.

Yes, you can check the premise history. Well at least here in NY you can.

Here too. You can search by name, address, phone number, etc.
LE knew the family history from day one is all I am saying FWIW.

When did CD move across the street?Was it after the threats? Unusual unless he did not trust BD"s judgment.

Yes, here's the article.

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party. Clint also told NewsWest 9, he did not get along very well with Shawn Adkins and he said that in one instance he and Shawn got in to a fight. Clint does not want to blame anyone or point any fingers, all he wants is for his daughter to come home.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

I may have missed it and hesitant to ask but in the spirit of keeping things verified. Has CD gone in and polygraphed?

keep in mind regarding the texts that the "y" key and "u" key are right next to each other on a qwerty keyboard. look at all the typo's on this thread alone. could have easily been a typo. you should read some of my 13 years olds texts even the slang is mispelled they text so fast.

Yep and someone who was texting fast or in a hurry might make that mistake
jmo

IF one of us could ever get through to NG by phone....what questions would you most want asked of BD?

Mine would be:

1. The illegal drugs=are you suggesting LE is lying in the affidavits? If not and you are now going to admit---what kind of drugs were you buying? (I don't think this is just for curiosity--certain drugs can cause a host of abnormal behavior. For example...Meth causes some serious paranoia, which could lead to harming someone whom you thought was going to turn you in or who you thought might be feeding info to LE about your use, regardless how unrealistic. I worked with a client (a recovering meth addict) whose bf at the time became convinced one night she was an informant for police. He made her strip down to her underwear to prove she was not wearing a wire and then became convinced that the "thong" part of her underwear was a police wire (scary, but kinda funny when she told me about this story later). She called a family member to pick her up, because she was scared he was going to hurt her that night because of this supposed wire in her underwear.) They don't think rationally on this drug and it wouldn't be out of the question to suggest that something like this could have happened depending on the drugs. The types of drugs used that night might play a role and I believe ARE important.

2. Why did HD switch schools and live with friends/family members at times? Knowing this could give us more insight into what was happening in that home (if we were able to get an honest answer)....was it SA? Her fear of him? Sexual advance? Who knows? I'd like to.

3. Did BD participate in the mask wearing? Did SA or BD ever wear the masks in front of the kids? Where did he kept them? Could the kids easily see them? I think this could certain be a reason for HD to be fearful. Also, if he was wearing them around the kids, was he the type to try to scare the kids with them for kicks? This could go to the motive that he was acting something out and had that mask on when *something* happened.

What would your questions be?

I may have missed it and hesitant to ask but in the spirit of keeping things verified. Has CD gone in and polygraphed?
Good question Peiliman: If CD has taken a poly we would save a lot of time on the subject, if we knew the results, if he has not taken a Poly then why?

I bet HD would KNOW that MB didn't have texting, Others may not know. KWIM

Yes I am quoting myself :crazy:
BUT
Now that I think about it maybe SOME people DID KNOW (other than HD) that MB didn't have text and thus knew she wouldn't answer via that method.

Cd has offered to be polygraphed, but LE has declined it. At least, that is what CD said on Nancy Grace. Not sure what day and I can't look through the transcripts.

I bumped into this article while looking for the altercation mention-- there's some great quotes from neighbors etc. Kind of piqued my interest because of what cz was saying last night...

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Thanks.
"Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime."

As in a few days before Hailey went missing?
I am assuming MB's mother meant Christmas 2010.

I have said from the beginning there was something that happened prior to the 27th and I believe this altercation was the catalyst. Unfortunately it may have been the reason why Hailey may have been thought of as a runaway.

Also:
“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

as well as this other tidbit:
Billie Jean Dunn said she met on the social network site MySpace.

“I know he yelled at her,” she (BD) said of Hailey’s relationship with Adkins, though she said she knew of no accusations of physical or other abuse."
but then we read the affidavits and hear the 911 calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily