TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY. Where is the father of that 7 yr old boy? Is he angry with CD over his ex gf having a baby with CD?

That earring was found by DD !!!!!!! Is that why he is gone from the house now?

I hope SA doesn't find a way to sneak out of his grannies during the night and LE never let SA out of their sight. I am very concerned about BD's safety. I don't think BD and her mother are able to protect themselves should someone attempt to break into the house during the night. I would feel vulnerable sleeping alone in a bedroom in BD's house cuz the windows are so low to the ground. Has she increased the security level in her home? Now that there is no male presence in the house, BD needs an overnight security guard for protection IMO.

Wasn't it clearly stated that she is under police surveillance along with SA and others? I don't think she needs "protection" if this is the case.

jmo

LE - Police officer - "OH god this been going on ALL day". Billie on with NG NOW. Jean C says this a break up - SA took a debit card. LE took the threat as a joke.

Jean saying LE took it as a joke (but I disagree: yes, comments were made but it sounds like they did check it out)

Yes, it certainly is gonna be remembered for a long time.

and remember lots of us were wondering how Shawn could remember what earrings she had on in such dteail ,but not the color of her shirt......

I don't see how they could set it up if the gf was home all day. I'm not ruling that out, just think it would be hard to do.

Ah, but not "found" till they moved out.......

How can anyone say for sure whether or not she was wearing the red earrings on the day she went missing? I thought BD just peeked in on her that morning when she left for work.

Only person that said she was wearing those red earings was SHAWN, correct?

Yes, and Billie - who said she THOUGHT that Billie wore them back home from her dad's after spending the night.

How can anyone say for sure whether or not she was wearing the red earrings on the day she went missing? I thought BD just peeked in on her that morning when she left for work.

Shawn said she was.. Shawn trying to set up CD!

OR she wasn't really wearing them when she went missing.....
I thought I heard somewhere that SA could remember the red earrings, but not the shoes she was wearing when she "left"? Or am I just totally loosing my mind?????????

So DD found the earring and now they have him in protective custody? Right?

SA also said she had tennis shoes on,but the tennis shoes were found in her house.Then it changed to flipflops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne