TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone say for sure whether or not she was wearing the red earrings on the day she went missing? I thought BD just peeked in on her that morning when she left for work.

ITA. this has me puzzled...

I wonder if BD was in the house when DD found the earring after CD moved out of the house and why would anyone be in the house after they were moved out?

LOL! NG is reprimanding the officer on the 911 call for using the Lords name in vain.

I don't watch often but she cracks me up sometimes.

BD on now.

wm

Billie: Affidavit.... he says he admitted to threatening Hailey. I never said that. He did.

Mom's saying not threatening H. Was threatening her.

NG refers to affadavit.
Mom: i didnt say that. the affadavit says that.

Here we go again!

NG reading from affidavit: Adkins later confirmed he did threaten both of them. The call was not made by him.

BD: If he had ever said he was going to kill Hailey, then he wouldn't be anywhere around.

i think the earring was in the bedding and when they moved it fell out. imo Obviously, if thats so, Hailey never told her mother she couldn't find her earring. So why didn't she go over there to look for it, if it was lost.
That makes absolutely no sense imo.

He was threatening me.

Sayin what?

I cant even remember now...

NG: How close is LE to an arrest in this case. Depends on investigators and prosecutors are in this case. Different perimeters in this case. Trying to look at different aspects in this case and what is available. NG="LE who ever you are, Hailey is missing now and that BF called threaten to kill her and is a suspect in this case". Billie said SA was threatening her. Affidavit says that Billie said he threatening to kill Billie. He was threatening her life and SA said he wanted a t-shirt. What did SA say? Billie cannot remember now.

I agree- where was the earring found. BD assumed Hailey brought both earrings home. She doesn't know what for sure Hailey had on ( jewelry wise ) when Hailey disappeared. Earring could have been left or planted. In this case who knows what is real or not. I'm going to trust LE. They know more than we do

NG: in the affidavit is says he threatened HAILEY.
NG: even if he didn't, then why did you think it was okay to take him back?

Now Billie is trying to straighten up her lies about the threat to her life. NG asking the hard questions!

And I wish NG would listen to Billie's 911 call...at no time does she mention he threatened Hailey in the recorded call.

this is just a waste of space man!

we obviously know where the last seen description... imhoo.... came from

imhoo..

mom...

I am disgusted...absolutely disgusted...

NG: why okay to take him back again.

Mom: Last year-really good.
Mom: Last 6 months-really awesome.

THIS IS NEWS TO ME!

maybe I have been asleep at the wheel but I was not aware that cameras now have GPS tracking of photos!

http://www.geotagsecurity.com/Did you know that when you upload photos to the Internet they can tell more about you, then you would want to disclose to a random stranger watching it? Where you live, where you spend time with your kids, when you are at home, and when you are not.

How is that?

Modern smartphones and cameras can add additional information to digital photos they create - date and time, camera model, and lot's of other information, including GPS coordinates of place where photo has been made. And when you upload such photo to your favorite social network it might either display this info explicitly, or just leave it intact and any user who's watching it can find you on a map.

I assume LE can use this to locate information on perps...
and perps can locate their victims as well? WOW! this concerns me greatly!

Is their any way for us to use this feature on photos and videos of SA that we already have? It would reveal his favorite places to hang out!

What a scary ,scary thought ....I dont think that ill be uploading any pictures anymore ! Thanks for sharing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3