TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarcK: this woman isnt in denial; decent feeling bout this guy; i counsel everyone not to rush to judgement; ramp (highway); focus on finding a live little girl

Epiph: Not buying it. Setting her up.
MarcK sitting with Mom on screen-she's crying, tissues, etc.

I must say, that's a nice Hailey shirt Billie has on...

NG: MK, you're right. There are other possibilities. My mind is open, don't want to ruin case with tunnel vision. He just looks suspicious, etc.

MK: also suspicious of SA as well (now pushing his trucker network thing)

NG: The earring...
BD: I thought she was wearing them - she had been wearing them for a week to stretch out the holes. DD found one when C and GF were moving out.

ETA: corrected from 'them' to 'one'... just typing too fast!

I think they are the mini gage plastic hoop earrings. My friend put some rainbow colored hoops in my ears when I was 15 or 16. It was kind of painful or awkward at least because the plastic is still thicker than your normal earrings. I can remember it making a popping sound when they went in. I ended up taking them out for prom and never wore them again because I didn't want to go through putting them in again. I find it odd she would have taken them out because of this. Maybe she got some really nice earrings for Christmas and decided to not gage her ears anymore?

MarcK: the whole idea sayin she's in denial; maybe she's alive, etc...

I don't know if I watch this circus anymore... Going to help DH with bedtime routine...

Marc said she has a decent feeling about this guy...

Okay, I have to ask. Do you think BD is really crying?? Because I sure would be. Who is she whispering to on her left?? This is sad....and poor DD. Now in state custody. Wow. Just got in and have to run out to pick up lil one from BB practice, but what's this about the earring??? She reminds me of CA saying a live Hailey, I just wish she could use a different term! And I wonder, if Hailey did run away and seeing mom still stand by SA, she might just have the b**** to stick to her guns and stay hidden.

Everytime I see Billie I get sucked back in.

Tonight my heart is absolutely BREAKING for her.

Thank you Marc Klass. Your presence is so needed in Colorado City. Praying you find Hailey.

Billie's son was NOT taken into custody . . . he is at Billie's brother's house

Mom:

she knows she was #1; not afraid to come to me. i think clints mom was upset. she didnt sleep in her room until recently. she wasnt afraid of sean. (paraphrasing)

he's not in state custody; he's at my bro's house and here everyday.

Why did she not sleep in her room until a week before this happened?Why was she sleeping on the couch?

JeanC re earring:

- mom confirmed she was wearing that set of earrings when she went missing; mom gave her earrings (Xmas); mom said she thought she had the earrings on...
Question did she go to her father's house day went missing?

NG: GF originally said yes (she was there), then said she was mistaken.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh...it is not meant to be rather ONLY WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER USING COMMON AND VERY OBVIOUS SENSE...

I will take{just as I have taken since a week or so into the investigation}EVERY WORD..STATEMENT..ACCUSATION..THEORY..IDEA..OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPENS TO COME FORTH OUT OF BILLIE JEAN OSTRANDER DUNN'S MOUTH AS BEING OF LESS WEIGHT THAN THAT OF A SINGLE GRAIN OF SALT..{I do not ignore nor even discount by any means what comes from her mouth..but it is DEFINITELY filed in a completely separate folder of anything I even remotely believe to be true regarding Hailey's investigation}..

So if for one millisecond Mrs. Billie Dunn thinks that we as the sane members of this society believe or take to heart her "recollection".."memory of""..or again just anything whatsoever that is uttered from her mouth as anything but suspect..contrived...suspicious she is 100% WRONG..if she mistakingly believes this for a minute..

Billie is going to have the nerve to give the statement that Hailey returned from her dad's house wearing these Red Hoop Earrings{that BTW were a Christmas gift from mom to daughter}...

when she cannot recall..remember..recollect.. or conjure up ANYTHING WHATSOEVER HELPFUL IN NATURE IN FINDING HAILEY OR FINDING WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HAILEY'S "DISAPPEARANCE"..

But..yep..she knows Hailey came home with both Red Hoops in her ears when she returned from Clint's house..

No surprize this "memory" that she is claiming points AWAY from lover Shawn Adkins... and points DIRECTLY AT HER "EX"-HUSBAND AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!
NO SURPRISE AT ALL{atleast to me}

Okay, I have to ask. Do you think BD is really crying?? Because I sure would be. Who is she whispering to on her left?? This is sad....and poor DD. Now in state custody. Wow. Just got in and have to run out to pick up lil one from BB practice, but what's this about the earring??? She reminds me of CA saying a live Hailey, I just wish she could use a different term! And I wonder, if Hailey did run away and seeing mom still stand by SA, she might just have the b**** to stick to her guns and stay hidden.

yes I do....and if it is fake Mark would be the first to call her on it IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members