TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has certainly had plenty of opportunity to do that, but JMO, I think he takes so much pleasure in being photographed playing with murder weapons, masks, and bloody dead things that he would keep her nearby...like a trophy.

If he did this and gets away with it, I think he is the type who will escalate, find another victim and start a collection of some sort.

He might have a trophy--like a video--that the person who helped him dispose of her body is keeping for him. This is a new age--maybe perps don't need a flesh-and-blood trophy if they have a record--of perhaps even the murder itself.

I don't put anything past this guy--the death threats (which happened before they were even living together!), the strange 10 minutes at work that day, the cocky attitude, the sick videos (he seems to be more into this sort of thing than is "normal" by a long shot)--it's just one thing after another--if he's not guilty, then he's sure made it hard not to think so.

And the video where he says as he's smoking pot "Kids don't try this at home--try this at my home" makes me think he was an enthusiastic child corrupter who was probably already partying with Hailey behind BD's back.

I think BD is one of those women who's hoping so hard that her young boyfriend loves her with such passion that he wouldn't think of going after her daughter that made her blind (and still seems to be making her blind) to the whole game he was up to.

I just keep waiting in all these interviews with Billie, for her to start out by saying, "Hailey if your out there and you can hear me, I love you and I want you to come home."
Two interviews, that I can recall she spoke directly to Hailey and it was after being asked, what would you say to Hailey if she could hear you.
Why doesn't she start each and every interview out with a plea directly to her daughter? If she truly wants people to believe, that in her heart, she believes her daughter is alive, she would have been doing this.

Hmm..just because she believes her daughter is alive doesnt mean she thinks she ran away. I think she believes that she is being held somewhere and so pleading for her to come home isnt going to help...but perhaps pleading that her abductors release her would be another thing. She doesnt think Hailey ran, she thinks she was taken.

Authorities confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have arrived and will be searching the Colorado City landfill site Thursday afternoon for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
A worker at the landfill told KTXS that the FBI had notified landfill officials about the search. The dogs and their handlers came seven hours Thursday from Huntsville to reach Colorado City for the search.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26558529/detail.html

I wonder if it's possible that LE thinks SA is more covering for BD, and not the other way around. I keep thinking that something could have happened Monday morning after SA left the house and before BD went to work. If he got a frantic call from her just as he was arriving at work, I could see him telling her to catch her ride as usual, go to work, and he'd figure something out. It explains the weird unexplained departure from work and trip back to CC right about the time BD was leaving the house. If he just wanted to get to Hailey after BD left, he could have just sat around the corner and called in sick. If he wasn't in a panic, he would probably have thought to turn off the cell phone much earlier in the day. If it's confirmed that someone saw him the whole time he was at work and he didn't take anything and no one got in his car with him, he had no reason to go in that day unless he fully intended to stay. It may not be that BD harmed her that morning, it may be that BD found her in bed unresponsive after she was drugged or otherwise violated the previous night. I can't get past that strange and incriminating departure from work without thinking he just found something out and didn't have time to plan ahead - he had to act immediately (before DD showed up back at the house). It would also explain BD's inability to cut off from SA.

Maybe she doesn't know anything about what happened and is being advised not to publicly throw SA under the bus in hopes that he'll spill something out of compassion for her, but I just don't get that vibe. Ughh, still not enough FACTS to do anything but speculate...

I so want to see the phone records for 12/27 and 12/28!

It is "breaking news" on CNN. She was stolen from a hospital. Was suspicious her mother could never provide a birth certificate and she had no resemblance to her mother. She found a pic on Missing and Exploited children that she thought looked like her. She contacted that family of reported missing child and found her familyl.

that really is such beautiful news, we need good news from time to time, I'm off to read the news

I think the reality of everyting is sinking in and with DD gone from the house you are going to see Billie lose it and really see the emotional mess she is. She no longer has to be the "strong" one , She doesnt have to try and keep it together. Yes she has had some inconsistencies and not done things in her life the way we think she should.
SHe is still human.

Poor Clint this guy breaks my heart..but in the same sense look how much he has changed in 3 weeks ..Were going to see GREAT things from this man u watch and see.

BBM- I agree. I can see this man becoming an active participant in missing children cases. It IS sad that many times it takes something so sad, to turn someones life around to a positive. IMO

But... his truck was full of trash that did not include the Dunn's neighborhood? And didn't they need the truck back for the following Monday pickup, or any day between? Or is he a private contractor and owns his truck?

His truck was full of trash from the other side of town from the Dunn home. I guess they had enough trucks until he got back to work. I just know he wasn't able to finish his runs on that Tuesday and had to go home sick, and since his whole family were also sick, I guess he just didn't even stop to dump the truck. It's a very large company, I'll ask how many trucks they have. I think it's a lot!

Authorities confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have arrived and will be searching the Colorado City landfill site Thursday afternoon for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.A worker at the landfill told KTXS that the FBI had notified landfill officials about the search. The dogs and their handlers came seven hours Thursday from Huntsville to reach Colorado City for the search.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26558529/detail.html

This is overwhelming to me and I suddenly want to cry. They have found something significant I do believe.

This is not directed at you personally, and I am guilty of doing this, but when I saw this link instead of just reading what was posted I listened to the video. Words most often need to be said not just written. When I listened to the video I got a whole different impression of BD.

Indeed ...I think the comment she makes about him being a bad person and stuff is being misinterpreted ...I think she is saying IMO that she knows that people have seen all these bad things and are assuming the worst and Its hard for her because She wants a LIVE Hailey to come home and doesnt want people to give up on Hailey. JMO anyways I know alot od people disagree but we have not lived her life we don't know why she reacts the way she does. Maybe she grew up like my husband in a house where affection and showing people how you feel was not done or allowed. It really damages them as adults. Maybe she has been in an abusive relationship where you learn not to show how u feel because the abuser feeds off if it?

I guess what I am trying to say is Although I know my reactions would be much different as I am not afraid to let people see the real me and how I feel...she may have reason psychologically that do not let her express herself in the way the I can

I just went back and re-read the search warrant affidavit and became a little interested at the literally hundreds of pages BD had printed off crime websites that she and SA considered their "hobby".

Out of curiosity I started googling and reading about each of the cases. I am now finished and I am physically sick to my stomach. All the cases involved murder. However, most of them also involved rape, bondage, sexual torture, dismemberment and unusual sexual acts and practices, some after dismemberment with certain body pieces. Some cases involved more than one perp and sometimes a male and female perp acting together. The end result always being murder.

I'm not saying this to implicate, or further implicate, either of them. Police siezed 278 pages of printed stories about these cases. The majority were printed throughout the month of September, 2010 and a few in early October.

The entire time I was reading these I kept coming back to SA's statement to LE "you need to look at both of us". I also kept thinking of poor Hailey and praying she didn't suffer anything like the victims in those stories or die in any similar manner.

I now need a brain wash to get those cases and images out of my mind.

Here's the link to the affidavit:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

Hmm..just because she believes her daughter is alive doesnt mean she thinks she ran away. I think she believes that she is being held somewhere and so pleading for her to come home isnt going to help...but perhaps pleading that her abductors release her would be another thing. She doesnt think Hailey ran, she thinks she was taken.

Well, just saying, Kaine and Desiree don't think Kyron ran away, but they sure tell him they love him and want him to come home.

I just went back and re-read the search warrant affidavit and became a little interested at the literally hundreds of pages BD had printed off crime websites that she and SA considered their "hobby".

Out of curiosity I started googling and reading about each of the cases. I am now finished and I am physically sick to my stomach. All the cases involved murder. However, most of them also involved rape, bondage, sexual torture, dismemberment and unusual sexual acts and practices, some after dismemberment with certain body pieces. Some cases involved more than one perp and sometimes a male and female perp acting together. The end result always being murder.

I'm not saying this to implicate, or further implicate, either of them. Police siezed 278 pages of printed stories about these cases. The majority were printed throughout the month of September, 2010 and a few in early October.

The entire time I was reading these I kept coming back to SA's statement to LE "you need to look at both of us". I also kept thinking of poor Hailey and praying she didn't suffer anything like the victims in those stories or die in any similar manner.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF

I did go and read most of them some I was already familiar with..they are horrible stories

You are very brave for reading up on all of the cases. I did find it frightening just reading the description of some of those cases.

What I found bizarre too is why would a woman want to read up on these kind of cases? They are mostly about sex and murder. I can see a man doing this moreso than a woman, if that makes sense.

And the video where he says as he's smoking pot "Kids don't try this at home" makes me think he was an enthusiastic child corrupter who was probably already partying with Hailey behind BD's back.

Respectfully disagree. It's a "standard disclaimer" and I think he was just joking around. You may be reading too much into this. Or I am not reading enough into it, which is certainly possible.

I wonder if it's possible that LE thinks SA is more covering for BD, and not the other way around. I keep thinking that something could have happened Monday morning after SA left the house and before BD went to work. If he got a frantic call from her just as he was arriving at work, I could see him telling her to catch her ride as usual, go to work, and he'd figure something out. It explains the weird unexplained departure from work and trip back to CC right about the time BD was leaving the house. If he just wanted to get to Hailey after BD left, he could have just sat around the corner and called in sick. If he wasn't in a panic, he would probably have thought to turn off the cell phone much earlier in the day. If it's confirmed that someone saw him the whole time he was at work and he didn't take anything and no one got in his car with him, he had no reason to go in that day unless he fully intended to stay. It may not be that BD harmed her that morning, it may be that BD found her in bed unresponsive after she was drugged or otherwise violated the previous night. I can't get past that strange and incriminating departure from work without thinking he just found something out and didn't have time to plan ahead - he had to act immediately (before DD showed up back at the house). It would also explain BD's inability to cut off from SA.

Maybe she doesn't know anything about what happened and is being advised not to publicly throw SA under the bus in hopes that he'll spill something out of compassion for her, but I just don't get that vibe. Ughh, still not enough FACTS to do anything but speculate...

I so want to see the phone records for 12/27 and 12/28!

I did run that thought thru my mind. Wouldnt that be a twist?
I still think SA tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member