TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey's home not searched until January 5 according to this:

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO:

We know that her home was looked at yesterday. I was told by police today that that was the first time they looked at her home. Now, Nancy, if there`s a missing little girl, wouldn`t you think that her home would be the first place you look? Why wait nine days to look in her home?

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

It seems incongruous to condemn a dispatcher for a few seconds of frustrated commentary, yet give BD a pass for endangering a multitude of patients and a hospital's certification by willfully practicing without a license for many months and then ignoring her duties for hours in order to locate, peruse, and then to print out hundreds of pages of internet searches for her private and quite questionable "hobbies"......

We know that her home was looked at yesterday. I was told by police today that that was the first time they looked at her home. Now, Nancy, if there`s a missing little girl, wouldn`t you think that her home would be the first place you look? Why wait nine days to look in her home?

I wish i was good at finding links but i'm not, but i believe BD refuted that and said NOOO it's been searched 3 times, the first time just a day or two after she went missing.. I would stake my life i heard or read that.

I wash i was good at finding links but i'm not, but i believe BD refuted that and said NOOO it's been searched 3 times, the first time just a day or two after she went missing.. I would stake my life i heard or read that.
She said that on NG - check the transcripts - I don't remember what day, but I think it had to be within the first 3 - 4 shows.

HTH

WHY would they take BD to the landfills????????????

Why are they taking BD to these places with them? What purpose does that serve?

I didn't see where either one of the articles linked said that LE "took" BD to the landfills. They simply stated she was there. Sounds to me like she could have just as easily decided to be there on her own.

It seems incongruous to condemn a dispatcher for a few seconds of frustrated commentary, yet give BD a pass for endangering a multitude of patients and a hospital's certification by willfully practicing without a license for many months and then ignoring her duties for hours in order to locate, peruse, and then to print out hundreds of pages of internet searches for her private and quite questionable "hobbies"......
The records of both BD and LE officer speak for themselves !

Billie Dunn spent part of yesterday with investigators in the search for evidence in her daughter -- Hailey Dunn's -- case. It's been more than three weeks since the girl was reported missing December 28th. Dunn went to some landfills and other areas around Colorado City yesterday with police --

Says she went with them....

I believe LE took BD to the landfill yesterday and LE are back there themselves today searching with cadaver dogs.

This makes me think perhaps they narrowed down an area to search and/or found something that prompted more cadaver searches today.

thank you for keeping me in the loop..

This all so heart wrenching..

I really in my heart of hearts think SA did something to Hailey..tho im trying hard not to have tunnel vision..

as for BD..
Im still on a fence...I dont think Bd did anything to hurt Hailey,,,yet im on the fence because I think she knows more then she is saying,jmo

I do have empathy for bd tho..

feel sad for DD, bless his soul..this must be terribly rough on him..

and for CD, I dont care about the pot..( im for legalizing it due to health purposes, but thats another thread and time eh?)

I feel empathy for cd to..

First thing when I awoke this morning, I chanted/prayed for Hailey...

lol, but ,but ,but...........we have this:

GRACE: When the police came to your home to search your home, where did they look?

BILLIE DUNN: The entire house. And they did -- the police searched it Wednesday, the day after she was reported missing. The Texas Rangers searched it again yesterday, a more thorough search, and they took some pictures and -- so they had already searched it. They didn`t wait.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

O/T = but not.

Can we please just lay all this talk about LE and the officer's demeanor on the phone aside. They put their lives on the line EVERYDAY and as I write this I'm watching a Special Report here - which will probably be national very soon.

Two Miami Dade Police officers have been shot and killed this morning. They were serving a warrant on a violent offender and he opened fire. The criminal was killed as well.

The two officers - one (male) was shot once - killed on the scene, one (female) shot multiple times, transported and died on the operating table, and a third (gender unknown) officer with minor injuries.

Can you all just take a moment and say a prayer for these officers' familes?

Thank you.

O/T Just had Presser

2 officers were shot and killed in Miami-Dade.

They were serving arrest warrant for murder suspect.

:praying:

My heartfelt prayers go out to their families and fellow officers. In Ontario, we had a large funeral this week for an officer killed in the line of duty as well. :(

Sending prayers as well to all of LE involved in the search for Hailey.

just a quicky heads up

Jean C on hln talking about Hailey...landfil search etc..

Okay, I have to pull out my cop-wife card here to let people know that the way that dispatcher and the officer talked is absolutely unprofessional and would not be tolerated at all in a well-run police department. Cops who act like this are an embarassment to the many who chose behave honorably, even when people call over and over, curse them, fight them, threaten their families,or spit in their face.

There will always be places, large and small where people do a crappy job and treat citizens or customers or whomever they serve with disdain. It is wrong, it does lead to bad decisions and has no place in a profession with the serious responsibility of protecting and serving citizens of the USA. That means everyone, even the ones they don't like, no matter who they are.

It doesn't matter who the comments were made to our how often a caller has asked for help. There is no excuse for the whiney, lazy, prejudicial attitude expressed in those calls. It is obvious to me that such an attitude played a big part in how CCPD handled Hailey's disappearance from day one.

Cops do deal with horrible situations every day. A callous or prejudiced attitude leads to insufficent attention to important details and haphazard investigations filled with "mistakes". An officer with that type of attitude would not last the first 90 days in a well-run LE agency.

There are people in every profession who do not perform well. What I am saying is that it is unethical, unprofessional, an unacceptable for anyone whose job is to serve and protect the public to express that kind of poor attitude on the job. A well-run department would not tolerate it, and an officer with a poor attitude would not remain employed if it continued.

Drug abuse, abuse of authority, dishonesty and laziness can be found every profession. Whether it is tolerated and allowed to continue makes all the difference...especially in a profession where lives are at stake.

Exactly. My mother is a doctor. When she is on call, she does not have that glass of wine when she gets home because the phone rings all night and she might have to go in. Of course many patients call and some are more serious or urgent than others, but she has to respect all of them and take them at their word. If not, she should not be practicing medicine.

When you are trusted with people's lives in your job, you have to maintain a certain tone and not disparage the severity of what a person tells you.

Okay,back to Hailey's case,HLN has nothing new,just basically recapping NG last night.

thank you for keeping me in the loop..

This all so heart wrenching..

I really in my heart of hearts think SA did something to Hailey..tho im trying hard not to have tunnel vision..

as for BD..
Im still on a fence...I dont think Bd did anything to hurt Hailey,,,yet im on the fence because I think she knows more then she is saying,jmo

I do have empathy for bd tho..

feel sad for DD, bless his soul..this must be terribly rough on him..

and for CD, I dont care about the pot..( im for legalizing it due to health purposes, but thats another thread and time eh?)

I feel empathy for cd to..

First thing when I awoke this morning, I chanted/prayed for Hailey...

I feel sad for the D family as well...

My opinion is S is involved....as for B...I'll just say ...at this point...she probably knows more than she is saying...and since she still cares for S...she is still "downplaying" his actions...but as time goes by...and if more evidence points to S....she may concede to his guilt......IMO

IMO...her heart is very heavy and sad....some for the missing daughter, but perhaps...some...of what......... is coming..all in my own opinion...
I pray also......

Okay, no more officer, doctor, or acting-like-a-contemptuous-brat-on-the-job talk from me. Promise.

Do NOT start bickering on this thread.

.........this post lands at random........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx