TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the raw video...

Billie Dunn said that she's now asserting that she wants people to look for a living Hailey because people are saying that Shawn is a bad person and that he hurt her daughter and that she doesn't think he could do that.

So this whole "living Hailey" thing that she's doing now is to get Shawn's neck off the chopping block? SRSLY?

Why would you want a dead Hailey today instead of a Live Hailey tomorrow? This is all rhetorical . I would rather it take 2 weeks more to find a live Hailey instead of a dead Hailey. I know it grows frustrating when wanting an answer. Hang in there. Think positive.

Like I said, it would be wonderful and fabulous to find a live Hailey. I certainly don't want her deceased. But if she is, as I said, I'd rather her be found sooner than later or not at all.

We all want her to be found alive and her to be reunited with her family where there would be smiles instead of tears. I couldn't imagine one of my own children going missing and it must be the worst, horrible nightmare any parent could go through. But if I were the parent, I would rather know if my child was deceased right now than find wonder for years and years where my child is, if she's taken care of properly, and find out that all along my child had been deceased when someone found my poor child's body.

Thank you for doing this. I have it on my "to-do" list and just haven't gotten around to it. Since you just did this - did you see any of them to include sulfuric acid? Or any other type of acidic chemical that was used?

There is one story on the crime library site about the acid bath murderer. I believe Jeffrey Dahmer was the infamous serial killer that started using acid to dispose of his victims remains. There was a case on there that involved a group of killers that were targeting people on SS and stealing their checks that used acid in drums to dispose of the victims. Those are the ones that spring to mind from what I have read on the crime library. Just because those stories weren't printed out doesn't mean they didn't read them.The Zodiac killer or pig farmer don't share any similarities with this case imo.

I wonder if........maybe something needed their attention elsewhere?

My thoughts on the shoes: My dd and I wear the same size and we wear each others shoes all the time. Dont know if that helps because I am still not clear on what kind of shoes she was wearing. Praying hard for this little girl.

I wonder if it's possible that LE thinks SA is more covering for BD, and not the other way around. I keep thinking that something could have happened Monday morning after SA left the house and before BD went to work. If he got a frantic call from her just as he was arriving at work, I could see him telling her to catch her ride as usual, go to work, and he'd figure something out. It explains the weird unexplained departure from work and trip back to CC right about the time BD was leaving the house. If he just wanted to get to Hailey after BD left, he could have just sat around the corner and called in sick. If he wasn't in a panic, he would probably have thought to turn off the cell phone much earlier in the day. If it's confirmed that someone saw him the whole time he was at work and he didn't take anything and no one got in his car with him, he had no reason to go in that day unless he fully intended to stay. It may not be that BD harmed her that morning, it may be that BD found her in bed unresponsive after she was drugged or otherwise violated the previous night. I can't get past that strange and incriminating departure from work without thinking he just found something out and didn't have time to plan ahead - he had to act immediately (before DD showed up back at the house). It would also explain BD's inability to cut off from SA.

Maybe she doesn't know anything about what happened and is being advised not to publicly throw SA under the bus in hopes that he'll spill something out of compassion for her, but I just don't get that vibe. Ughh, still not enough FACTS to do anything but speculate...

I so want to see the phone records for 12/27 and 12/28!

I have tossed this around also but always come back to- SA is a very immature 25 yr old and in some aspects I think he probably related better on HD and DD level. I think he probably has been infatuated with HD for some time but has fought those urges; opportunity presented itself with HD being home alone. He gave into those urges once he got to work.
I can’t help but feel that BD has very little self -worth and a hint of naivety not to mention the weight of the world on her shoulders. From what she has stated it doesn’t appear that she has much financial support from CD and the kids depend on her for their needs. She became a mom at a very young age, probably had her share of ups and downs with CD for years. I think she was living her teen years through SA. I just can’t wrap my head around BD knowingly covering or causing harm to HD… just can’t. I may be wrong… and I will eat those words if so.

Brother was told by the FBI that they had searched and taken dogs to that landfill. I don't know how well or for how long though.

So I guess that means CCPD did not search it during the first week Hailey was missing, since they were the ones investigating until the feds(FBI) got there and searched it the week after. The FBI couldn't have searched it the first week since they weren't there yet.

Am I understanding correctly?

I have read every single story on the crime library site. My youngest daughter has the same interest.

Me too....and I have no desire whatsoever to kill anyone...just sayin'. I think SA is involved though, I think his interest may have been deeper and for a different reason. My interest in those cases was professional mostly as I was LE and now am working on my psychology masters. It is possible for people to be intrigued with why and how people could do such things without them wanting to do them too. However, I dont have a collection of horror movies, masks, and stuff like either.....

My thoughts on the shoes: My dd and I wear the same size and we wear each others shoes all the time. Dont know if that helps because I am still not clear on what kind of shoes she was wearing. Praying hard for this little girl.

I thought about them sharing shoes as well. DD & I did that until her feet became bigger that mine.

Regarding the shoes, I was in Colorado City weekend before last and helped search. We were told to look for "dark colored" shoes. No style was given. I think this was just after they found the pink and white ones in the house. Total confusion!!! I told the group I was with, if we find ANY kind of shoes we're calling it in. We were only allowed to search the public areas, bar ditches, culverts, county roadways, under bridges etc. Places that were not fenced off
. We were told we could ask peoples permission to look on their land, but there are miles and miles of land with no houses, no one to ask. There are also a lot of old wooden abandoned farm houses. All, I assume, on private property.....but being from out of town, we didn't know who to ask permission of. These all need to be checked out.

SA declared he loved Hailey with all his heart and she was his "focus".
Billie said her and SA said ugly things to each other.
On NG, BD said SA loves her but has anyone heard SA say he is in love with Billie?

TIA

BD says he has texted to her that he loves and misses her, H and D.

I don't know if this has been discussed before because I'm way behind on these threads but I just listened to the 911 calls and I was wondering if you guys think SA may have alerted police that BD was suicidal because he was planning to kill her and make it look like a suicide?When he found out BD had called LE before him that plan fell through.
Maybe he was at his best behavior these past months just to plot a revenge against Billie for breaking up with him and calling the cops.It looks to me as if he's enjoying her pain.

I don't know if this has been discussed before because I'm way behind on these threads but I just listened to the 911 calls and I was wondering if you guys think SA may have alerted police that BD was suicidal because he was planning to kill her and make it look like a suicide?When he found out BD had called LE before him that plan fell through.
Maybe he was at his best behavior these past months just to plot a revenge against Billie for breaking up with him and calling the cops.It looks to me as if he's enjoying her pain.

Yup, we discussed it the other day, and I agree. I think he did that either to discredit BD since she reported his threats, or so that he could kill her and get away with it. I don't believe him for a minute.

I am sorry to hear that but I can certainly understand. Being a nurse is emotional and mentally draining. The requirement to work 12 hours is fatiqueing and sometimes you have nothing else to give, when you get home. It is hury up and go to bed because you have to get up and do 12 hours again.Many of my 12 hours are spent with no lunch and workingand running to keep someone alive. However, it is a profession that one feels gifted to do and we wouldn't be anywhere else.
I am going to be mindful of your perception and make sure I am more tolerant and demonstrative with my family.

Thank you. My mother was director of nursing of a hospital and she worked many hours. She was not physically affectionate but we never doubted she loved us. Plus we had a wonderful grandmother that kept us during the day and after school. We were very proud of her as I am sure your family is of you. She is gone now, but I miss her everyday.

I can't imagine her wanting to go to the dump. And you will never hear me criticizing her for not going on a search........EVER. Her or Clint, that's too much to be expected of them. Getting out and passing out flyers and the like sure. Searching for her body.........hellz no.

I would search, if she was mine. No matter what condition I found her in, i'd feel like i'd been there for her. Maybe that's just me, but I know i'd search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem