TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the dogs that were used today came from 5 hours away, right?

They brought all these dogs down from that far to search for 2 hours.....yeah seems to me they were either looking for something specific or trying to get outside confirmation on a hit that their own dogs had gotten.

SA declared he loved Hailey with all his heart and she was his "focus".
Billie said her and SA said ugly things to each other.
On NG, BD said SA loves her but has anyone heard SA say he is in love with Billie?

TIA

Very good point--the love is coming from Billie, but how much is she getting back--someone said (I wish I could remember who) that if he was really in love with her he'd have stayed by her side.

He was liking the noteriety too much in his last interview--if he really loved either Hailey or Billie, then why the enjoyment--even if he's innocent, shouldn't this qualify as a solemn occasion?

This is my first time posting here every time i think of something to say i'm 3 threads behind and someone already said or asked the question:) I've tried to read all of the posts but i'm sure i missed quite a few along the way.

I have a few questions..

Was there a search warrant done on SA's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC.
Did SA's mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?
Is the uncle at mom's house the same uncle to the cousin in the video's? I thought when i was watching one of the video's the uncle (dad of cousin) had a mask on (tattoo's on arm). Just made me go hmmmm... And the comment the Granny made about being a "family unit" just strange..

About the pings. SA's lawyer wants to dispute that. Can't the police take SA's phone and retrace the steps in every direction from work to CC, from work to mother's house and check the pings and what tower's they would hit?

Did SA "stalk BD out" on myspace? he was the one to "friend" her...
Did SA ask BD to print out that stuff at work? maybe trying to connect her later? "look at both of us" comment...
What was on that evidence sheet they gave BD of the stuff they took out of her house? Masks maybe...?

MOO? not sure if i have to type that when asking questions...
:truce:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the dogs that were used today came from 5 hours away, right?

They brought all these dogs down from that far to search for 2 hours.....yeah seems to me they were either looking for something specific or trying to get outside confirmation on a hit that their own dogs had gotten.

Strange, isn't it?

Based on the cousin's username on youtube, those stories have to have been printed for SA. He probably requested them and she complied. With the thought of what those cases were about, I'm thinking accomplice, hand off....as well as a bunch of other horrible things.

:(

MOO

IF SA asked for some true crime stuff to read...if BD was trying "please" him, it makes sense that she would print off the strangest or most horrific things she could find considering his interests. I have a feeling that every-day "mundane" murders would bore SA. He would need something a little more off the wall to be entertained, imo.

Very good point--the love is coming from Billie, but how much is she getting back--someone said (I wish I could remember who) that if he was really in love with her he'd have stayed by her side.

He was liking the noteriety too much in his last interview--if he really loved either Hailey or Billie, then why the enjoyment--even if he's innocent, shouldn't this qualify as a solemn occasion?

I tend to agree that if he loved her he would have stayed with her, but we can't discount his obvious immaturity to explain some of his actions. jmo

I really hope people aren't going to tie up the Sheriff's Dept phonelines to complain about the officer,because they're ticked 911 calls were released,proving it wasn't about a debit card. Seriously?When they're waiting for tips and looking for a missing child?

IMO- HD is not in a landfill. While we would remember that for a long time, I feel like he really meant something much more sinister for shock value. LE has said SA almost NEVER leaves the home. So he is not visiting her alive or dead. THAT bothers me to no end. Is HD there? In the grandma's home? Does she know that and is covering for him? Wouldn't be the first time it's happened. What about the little girl in FLA? Burried across the street from her home. (shudders)

OT

If any of you happen to be my neighbor, and that's your husband who has been outside ALL DAY LONG beating on something metal with a hammer, please take said hammer away from him before I scream. TY.

OT, I just loves you Teh!!! Reminded me of my loony uncle who worked nights and was trying to sleep...we had a neighbor across the way that had nothing to do but get out and beat on a huge metal container all day...my uncle would wake up cussing and would do sound effects to mimic the guy...he threatened to go down and tell him if he would stop he would come over himself and help him "finish" whatever the little job was he was doing to that container,roflmbo!!!!!!!!

Didn't SA say "I loved Hailey with all my heart, and I believed she loved me" with all her heart. Lookin for link to that live video.

RAW VIDEO: Search Ends at Colorado City Landfill

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406

When asked whether investigators returned to the landfill because of a lead, Kampfer said he could not comment. He instead repeated that investigators found it "appropriate."

Also noted:

Kampfer said the Texas Department of Criminal Justice brought in different dogs from the ones used during their first visit of the landfill.

I tend to agree that if he loved her he would have stayed with her, but we can't discount his obvious immaturity to explain some of his actions. jmo

That's true--you can see everything he's done as just immaturity, I guess--that must be what Billie is doing--

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333416

Interviewer: What do you face each time you step out that door?

BD: A lot of times, there are people driving by yelling ugly and hurtful things. That's not the only thing that keeps me in the house, but it is one of the things. i don't like dealing with that or hearing it.

Interviewer: As far what you have to say to them, I mean, the rumors and the hate speech and everything?

BD: I try to ignore it. It comes from simple-minded people and a lot of people you can tell they are that way just by looking at them and that is what I have seen. If they are holding back some information, if they know something, come forward with it to the investigators.

~~~~

"Yah I'm glad they are looking, but of course, each day I hope that they don't find anything out there in the dark. That's not the way I want them to find her."

BBM: Weird, IMO, on many levels.

I don't find her statements weird at all. Why would people drive by and yell hurtful things to a mother of a missing child?? That's idiotic! They could put their energy to better use... like going out and looking for Hailey.

As for the last statement, she is simply saying she wants Hailey to be alive, not laying out there DEAD in the dirt somewhere.

Nothing weird about that.

This is my first time posting here every time i think of something to say i'm 3 threads behind and someone already said or asked the question:) I've tried to read all of the posts but i'm sure i missed quite a few along the way.

I have a few questions..

Was there a search warrant done on SD's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC.
Did his mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?
Is the uncle at mom's house the same uncle to the cousin in the video's? I thought when i was watching one of the video's the uncle (dad of cousin) had a mask on (tattoo's on arm). Just made me go hmmmm... And the comment the Granny made about being a "family unit" just strange..

About the pings. SD's lawyer wants to dispute that. Can't the police take SD's phone and retrace the steps in every direction from work to CC, from work to mother's house and check the pings and what tower's they would hit?

Did he "stalk her out" on myspace? he was the one to "friend" her...
Did he ask her to print out that stuff at work? maybe trying to connect her later? "look at both of us" comment...
What was on that evidence sheet they gave BD of the stuff they took out of her house? Masks maybe...?

MOO? not sure if i have to type that when asking questions...
:truce:

:Welcome1::wave::wave:

Please join us in prayer in 46 minutes for Hailey.

ask others to join if you feel that is the right thing to do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member