TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't SA say "I loved Hailey with all my heart, and I believed she loved me" with all her heart. Lookin for link to that live video.

Yeah, "ME" not "US"--just because Hailey didn't like him at first (probably because she could feel that his interest in her was not good), it doesn't mean that he didn't wear her down and win her over after a while--if he's charismatic enough to have Billie all ga-ga over him, what would stop Hailey from falling for him if he was working on her--

WTH does that mean????????/:waitasec:

No idea but listening to the guy you get the idea he is some big shot in LE or something who has investigated these kind of crimes all his life and not just the City Manager.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro it's not usually customary to do a second search of this nature. However, Kampfer said investigators deemed it appropriate.

I really hope people aren't going to tie up the Sheriff's Dept phonelines to complain about the officer,because they're ticked 911 calls were released,proving it wasn't about a debit card. Seriously?When they're waiting for tips and looking for a missing child?

Seriously. My son just started as an EMT and hopes to become LE in the future. He is only 22. He is a very very compassionate and caring person. However if you heard some of the 'jokes' he and his co-workers say to eaqch other you would think they were all cold hearted SOBS. But imo it is a coping mechanism.
It is hard to go into a childs room and find a murder suicide leaving a 4 yr old slain in their Bat Man Pajamas and still get up and go to work the next day.

They get 'repeat customers' as my son calls them all of the time. Alcoholics who are near deaths door, passed out on their front stoops 3 times in one weekend. How can the workers not use black humor as a way to deal with their own frustrations of having to clean up after and deal with an impossible situation? Just MOO.

They were only at the landfill an hour and a half,that's so wierd,did they find what they were looking for,had to have found something.

Authories now searching Snyder landfill for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

Posted January 20, 2011 at 3:58 p.m.

A waste facility in Snyder was the second landfill law enforcement searched to find evidence into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn who has been missing for over three weeks.

Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill and are currently searching at the Snyder Solid Waste Facility.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/authories-now-searching-snyder-landfill-missing-co/

(don't know if this was posted - still catching up)

Well, call me silly, but I'd really like to hear reverse audio from the key players in this case...I've looked online and I can't find anywhere/anyone that has done so yet. I'm going to download some software and try my hand at it, unless someone else knows??

Just a note that reverse speech links are not allowed at WS.

Let a mod know, through pm, if you have any questions.

Salem

Very good point--the love is coming from Billie, but how much is she getting back--someone said (I wish I could remember who) that if he was really in love with her he'd have stayed by her side.

He was liking the noteriety too much in his last interview--if he really loved either Hailey or Billie, then why the enjoyment--even if he's innocent, shouldn't this qualify as a solemn occasion?

These were my thoughts last night...

I am bothered by BD stating things had been going awesome between her and SA for the past 6 months. That takes it back to June. Summer break for HD. He had to watch his P's and Q's in order to remain in contact with HD. If he moved in 4 months ago it takes them back to Labor Day or there about. Again school holiday time. If SA had his sights set on HD, it seems as though he very well may have taken things too far with HD... again school holiday time.<modsnip> If that was not the case why cease contact wirh a woman he loves? What man would do that to a woman he is engaged to? Even at his.lawyers urging... He is sitting back and allowing her to take the heat and answer all the questions. He has already planted the seed that CD or MB's family should be looked at. He fully intends to walk away and never look back and very well may have his sights set on the next single mother he intends to befriend. It is magical thinking on his part. It won't fly IMO. He is in it knee deep. His SILENCE to me screams of his guilt.
MOO ... God Bless Hailey!!!
andriod posted please excuse typos!

Well something else to ponder. They may wear the same size and change up shoes.

Thanks for the link Winterrose. In pic #20 BD is smiling/HD not and in pic #21 HD is smiling and BD not.

I got a flash of JVS looking at SA in #21. I didn't realize he was so tall. How tall is he?

I'm fairly certain I've read something that gave his height as 6'3".

I work wiht families of dying patients and/or patients who have died. I see families on their worse day.Sometimes, a person is unable to admit to themselves what is true. We don't berate them and demand they accept the truth. Instead, we accept that everyone deals with trauma there own way and sometimes you just need a minute to process it all. They all eventually do however, only when their feelings are treated with respect, compassion and time. I have never seen anyone accept what is true by shoving it down their throat. Never.

So true!! I don't think anyone can truly feel what Billie is feeling right now unless they've been through the same thing. And every case is different. Even if they find Hailey's body, it's going to take her a long time to come to terms with it.

No idea but listening to the guy you get the idea he is some big shot in LE or something who has investigated these kind of crimes all his life and not just the City Manager.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro it's not usually customary to do a second search of this nature. However, Kampfer said investigators deemed it appropriate.
Do all City Managers take the bull by the horns, in these situations ? IMO NOT!!!!!!!

Sounds like they are just taking different dogs to the landfills, in a move that teh deems appropriate.
In all due respect, in trying to understand this spokesperson's context, syntex, word choice, and sentence structure...........I think he means it was appropriate to go back a second time to this particular landfill with dogs as opposed to being inappropriate for them to not go back with or without dogs.........I think,,,,,,,,but my head hurts.

I hope those particular dogs stick around a day or two more rather than being kenneled again for another 7 hour drive back home.

I sure would hate to hear "our" city manager speak for a criminal investigation...come to think of it, I would hate worse to hear our mayor do it. Lordy.

OH NO...migranes are horrid hope u feel better

Thank you. (I took the migraine part out of my post, btw, but I've been fighting one for two days... :()

These were my thoughts last night...

I am bothered by BD stating things had been going awesome between her and SA for the past 6 months. That takes it back to June. Summer break for HD. He had to watch his P's and Q's in order to remain in contact with HD. If he moved in 4 months ago it takes them back to Labor Day or there about. Again school holiday time. If SA had his sights set on HD, it seems as though he very well may have taken things too far with HD... again school holiday time. <modsnip> If that was not the case why cease contact wirh a woman he loves? What man would do that to a woman he is engaged to? Even at his.lawyers urging... He is sitting back and allowing her to take the heat and answer all the questions. He has already planted the seed that CD or MB's family should be looked at. He fully intends to walk away and never look back and very well may have his sights set on the next single mother he intends to befriend. It is magical thinking on his part. It won't fly IMO. He is in it knee deep. His SILENCE to me screams of his guilt.
MOO ... God Bless Hailey!!!
andriod posted please excuse typos!

It was you I was quoting--thank you. I agree with everything you said, because I put nothing past this guy--I won't even repeat the scenario my husband came up with last night--too sick.

Yes, he looks to me to be a big-time player--and will just go on to the next single mom with the young daughter.

The turning around after staying at work for 10 minutes, then lying to BD that he got fired--it's too much of a coincidence for him to have done that on that day--with everything else that makes him look bad, it's the cherry on top.

I hope he is innocent, for Billie's sake--I'm going to pray for Hailey in 13 minutes--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay