TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../13/ng.01.html

I read elsewhere that Billie called the regular police number and not 911. Not sure if this is true, but I guess it could explain her saying she did not recall dialing 911?

GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

Why is she trying so hard to explain a trip to the north side of Snyder...no one asked her about that...pings, mabye?

****moo here**** but really a shame that BD has driven away the local abc affiliate. She needs all the coverage she can get for her child... doesn't matter if she gets drug thru the proverbial mud pit to do it either... moo

Not to mention how she "didn't remember but wouldn't deny" calling 911. How do you "forget" you called 911 multiple times on someone who threatened to kill you?

When you call 911 so much it becomes a regular number to you instead of an emergency number? That would be my guess. I wonder if they know her on a first name basis...

When did Billie admit to buying the drugs? Was that on the NG show last night...I missed the show. TIA

I did find that kind of odd. Perhaps they got what they needed though, and figured that is the only transportation BD has?
Ya Think? Would there be a possibility of lifting DNA from that phone ! And being able to determine who used it last?

Why is she trying so hard to explain a trip to the north side of Snyder...no one asked her about that...pings, mabye?

Yep, I think she added the going to mom's bit when she realized they were tracking pings...........So locals, who's the drug dealer on the north side of Snyder, lol.

If you go to your bank ATM you can easily check your account balance without making a withdrawal. Her explanation makes no sense at all.

Hypothetical Questions:

-If someone close to Hailey planned out an abduction of her, surely they would have at least attempted to make it appear she ran away (by taking her jacket/cash/phone etc.). Even if they didn't plan it, surely they would have tried to cover up her disappearance?

-If someone close to Hailey planned out an abduction of her, and then made up the story that she was going to her father's THEN her bestfriends to stay over, why make-up the fact that she was going to two places? Why not say simply, that she was going to her friends house?

-Were any suspicious fingerprints found at Hailey's home?

When you call 911 so much it becomes a regular number to you instead of an emergency number? That would be my guess. I wonder if they know her on a first name basis...

I think LE knows BD and SA well enough, with the one LE's reaction to the call and then when SA called he asked for a specific officer.

bbm... you are in the oil business sheik? Could you explain about the acid used in the oil business... how it is used/stored/etc... and also about what oil fields are like, etc? ((are they desolate, isolated... how is cell coverage in general...))

tia....
It is so dry ! Their main concern is FIRE ! FIRE! FIRE! Or that is this lady geezers thoughts.

This is West Texas. These old geezer ranchers get a bit upset when people climb their fences, causing damages. Trash is another concern they have but not in this case. I would bet most ranchers just don't want their fences messed up with everyone climbing over, etc. Not making excuses at all. I am in the Oil business out here and some of these ranchers come after us to pay damages if we drive off a designated road. They claim damages occur to the grass.

Go figure.

Yes, Land is sacred in these parts....dry, sandy, mesquite, cactus infected land but it is held dear. I don't understand not letting folks search....

This is West Texas. These old geezer ranchers get a bit upset when people climb their fences, causing damages. Trash is another concern they have but not in this case. I would bet most ranchers just don't want their fences messed up with everyone climbing over, etc. Not making excuses at all. I am in the Oil business out here and some of these ranchers come after us to pay damages if we drive off a designated road. They claim damages occur to the grass.

Go figure.
I would imagine that some ranchers are "farmers" trying to supplement their incomes in this economy and they don't want LE catching them. Not ALL - but some.

I've heard of farmers in farm county planting their corn in a big huge rectangle and then in the middle planting a little bit more profitable crop.

Just sayin................

Not to mention how she "didn't remember but wouldn't deny" calling 911. How do you "forget" you called 911 multiple times on someone who threatened to kill you?

I think Billie actually dialed the police department on Valentines Day, rather than dialing 911. She said she called the police department. So, maybe she's able to rationalize her previous denial semantically. I didn't call "911". Wouldn't surprise me. I feel certain she did admit to buying narcotics that were not prescribed to her on 12/27 p.m. but she rationalizes denying it because the drugs themselves are not illegal. We all know that buying Rx narcs off the street (or when they are not prescribed to you) is an illegal narcotics purchase, but Billie uses the rationalization of an addict over and over to absolve herself of wrong doing and lying. It always makes me wonder just what she couldn't rationalize...

I read elsewhere that Billie called the regular police number and not 911. Not sure if this is true, but I guess it could explain her saying she did not recall dialing 911?

Semantics.

"That all depends on what your definition of is, is."

If you go to your bank ATM you can easily check your account balance without making a withdrawal. Her explanation makes no sense at all.

I have a former friend that is terrible with money management. She never knew what was in her account at any time, and had so many overages I think the bank finally closed her account and they wouldn't open a new one until she paid the charges on the old one. I think Billie is terrible with money, didn't bother to check her balance regularly, keep good track of purchases and checks and the like, and so she had no idea how much money was in that account. Some people are just bad with money like that, which is a big reason why they are usually broke all of the time.

Thanks nurse...I guess I misunderstood. I thought you guys were talking about her telling since then on TV or in the press.
she denied buying drugs to the media...... claims she went to the north side of town to see her mother for a few minutes. Also has denied to the media many times since the affidavits came out, doing drugs in the past or currently

((funny in 911 call released yesterday SA mentions her "pain pills"))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3