TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Billie admit to buying the drugs? Was that on the NG show last night...I missed the show. TIA

I found it interesting when Billie's friend cz posted the other day that the only thing Billie was denying in the affidavits was the New Year's Eve party. Sounded like an admission to the drug buy to me.

me neither...how can she confirm "that he did indeed pound on the door" if she was not there?

Just thinking out loud...

If he'd broken in, seen SA with the "busted" look and then seen that his mom was home too, he would probably have assumed that they were having "relations", had locked the doors, and had been getting themselves put together when he came in the window.

If you go to your bank ATM you can easily check your account balance without making a withdrawal. Her explanation makes no sense at all.

In addition to now TWO ATM fees instead of one (presuming this was not her bank's possibly free ATM). Not very clear thinking if you are "broke."

We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../13/ng.01.html

That statement has bothered me since I first read it. Why didn't she just check the balance before making a withdrawal? Do ATMs exist that won't give you an account balance? If so, I would think they would be the ATMs inside of stores, and I thought they were at a bank.

So confused . . . I'm cursed with the desire to make sense out of everything, and it just isn't working with this case. Trying to apply logic to the "facts" makes my head hurt. :truce:

quote snipped by me

eta - Velouria beat me to it!

GRACE: To you, Billie Dunn. I want to hear your response. And I don`t have you on to rake you over the coals. I`ve got to ask you the hard questions. But I want you to tell us your side and what you want and what you know and what you want searchers and the public to know to help find your girl. But you`ve got to answer to these allegations. What about this? I know that you used your ATM twice in a row that Monday night when Hailey goes missing, one right after the next. Now, according to these police affidavits, illegal drugs were purchased. What`s the story, Billie?

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../13/ng.01.html

bbm~

(1) does the bbm part even make sense..contradiction much?

(2) don't you just hate it when the police lie on you like that..about everything.. :waitasec:

(3) teh, please tell me that you know whether BD's work hours have been confirmed or not? .. or where the info that we have came from? pleeeze..:crazy:

When you call 911 so much it becomes a regular number to you instead of an emergency number? That would be my guess. I wonder if they know her on a first name basis...

That's true,a local can tell how it is there,but here you have an non emergency number that goes to the dispatcher.You're still getting the dispatcher that will put the call out to the officer.It sounded like the dispatcher recognized her and thought it was between her and her husband,so I imagine she already knew to call nonemergercy.JMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I would imagine that some ranchers are "farmers" trying to supplement their incomes in this economy and they don't want LE catching them. Not ALL - but some.

I've heard of farmers in farm county planting their corn in a big huge rectangle and then in the middle planting a little bit more profitable crop.

Just sayin................
yall crack me up ! This is dry West Texas area, very little rain, and TMK you have to have wet lands to grow any supplemental crops ! This is Cotton and Cattle country. JMO

01-16-2011, 01:23 AM czgtz

OK, I reread the affidavits.

The only thing I see that Billie is disputing is the new year's eve party.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6017208&postcount=224"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25[/ame]

Yep, I think she added the going to mom's bit when she realized they were tracking pings...........So locals, who's the drug dealer on the north side of Snyder, lol.

Or, she really did got to her mom's house to illegally buy narcs that were prescribed to her brother. Isn't his the name on some of the bottles she showed to reporter Priscilla? As someone else mentioned earlier, Billie may well not be the only self medicator in the family...

what ticks me off the most is that we cannot sleuth the "suspect" and where he may have taken Hailey because he was running around as free as a piece of dandilion fluff floating in the breeze for days telling stories, cooking up an alibi, possibly moving or hiding evidence or cleaning up.

yall crack me up ! This is dry West Texas area, very little rain, and TMK you have to have wet lands to grow any supplemental crops ! This is Cotton and Cattle country. JMO
And besides they are just getting pizza to eat, who knows one of the searchers just might get a hankerin for a steak, and butcher a cow ! JK

Yep yep - that's what she said. BUT back in Feb. on Valentines Day - if you listen to the 911 calls - DD "might have" been at home but BD "wasn't sure" and he didn't have a phone - she said that. SHE had the cell and was calling from it. So the practice of leaving the cell at home for the kids wasn't going on then - or at least that day.

Wonder when BD decided it would be good for her to leave the cell at home for the kids during the day?

My guess is because they were off from school and home all day.

bbm~

(1) does the bbm part even make sense..contradiction much?

(2) don't you just hate it when the police lie on you like that..about everything.. :waitasec:

(3) teh, please tell me that you know whether BD's work hours have been confirmed or not? .. or where the info that we have came from? pleeeze..:crazy:

lol, IDK, as far as I have been able to track the 7-7 is from BD. But then we know that she was off before that. I wouldn't normally think someone being off early was any big deal.........but well, when you have the bf walking in and walking out of work, and then BD getting off early and then HD turning up missing and the last sighting I believe is the one from DD at 9pm on Monday night you tend to just go in circle with the whole thing, KWIM?

There's my run-on sentence for the AM.

Kind of a sad statement that she HAD to call multiple times to get a response. Would it have been that difficult after the first call for an officer to run by and lock her doors? I understand they can't post someone there to watch the house, but doing this much might have kept the situation from escalating and given Billie peace of mind.

No offense, but expecting an officer to take the time to go and lock your doors for you is a above and beyond the call of duty. She should have had enough sense to lock her own doors before leaving for the day. And I would say that whether she was having an argument with SA or not.

It's not the job of the police to go and lock people's doors. If you want your doors locked then you lock them yourself or ask you neighbor or family member to do it. If it was that important to BD then she should have locked them herself.
She called the police because SA wanted a t-shirt back. A t-shirt. It is not the job of the police to get into property disputes between couples unless it escalates to violence. Police can only go to a home to keep the peace between parties while the one moving out gets their stuff. Police cannot determine who owns what and make the decision on who should get what. That is a civil matter. Not a criminal matter.
The police cannot sit outside her home that she isn't even in and wait for SA to show up to get his t-shirt.
At no time during that initial call did BD say anything about fear, violence, threats, etc. She simply wanted the police to get involved in a civil matter because she was afraid SA may or may not go there and then take electronics in the home.

With the second call of threats....the police officer responded to the call. He did his job.

Keep in mind that BD was "going all day" with the calls and we only know about the two calls she made and the one that SA made. It also sounded like SA was calling other police departments about the situation.

I hit the "Thanks" button, but it wasn't enough. Thank you for your common sense.

Yeah, this is JUST WEST TEXAS, if you get on someone's land without permission, you might get shot! No biggie, we all know that here. If searchers will speak to land owners first, either the owners will search or they'll let the searchers search. Anyway, don't think they're growing anything "supplimental" in their cotton, they're just happy if their COTTON grows!!

Wow! How imature and selfish shame on them!
What if it was their child?
jmo
Land owner searches were conducted 21/2 weeks ago ! Most all landowners were alerted right away to check your property including old abandoned house etc. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx