TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not her brother's name on the bottles. It's the prescribing doctor and he does exist and I doubt he's related to any of them. But her brother would not have the same last name as her. Dunn is CD's family name.

Thank you for the correction! I thought someone had taken screenshots that showed it was her brother's name (not Dunn). I deleted my post because it was from recollection with no link. Apolgies. :seeya:

That is not her brother's name on the bottles. It's the prescribing doctor and he does exist and I doubt he's related to any of them. But her brother would not have the same last name as her. Dunn is CD's family name.

When BD told NG she didn't want to talk about the drugs any longer she did tell her she can't remember when she bought those prescriptions.

I would like to comment on the 911 calls that seem to be in question as to what BD did or did not do.

I lived in a very small town for a few years. It was a town where everyone knows everyone. If there was an issue that was not life or death the proper number to call was the acutal police department. The 911 calls that were actually non emergency the officers had told on different occasions an emergency life or death or somthing that need immediate attention. I can see where BD not wanting him in her home is not a true emergency. The town that I was in also, if a person was to take out order of protection it was not done by calling police and getting a report.. the person could simply go to the station.. not even the state attorney office.. fill out paperwork to police and they took it from there to whomever it needed to go through.

In fact I have seen cases still where the police simply put someone in the drunk tank so to speak in a small town .. leave them overnight then let them go with out any charges compared to a large city there would be acutal charge even simple as disorderly intoxication to take into the jail.

I know it seems odd but the very small towns it just works a little different, it is old school. The officers know alot of people on first name basic.

The affidavit that NG had... Billy did not write it out the LE officer did. A LE that is bothered by the call to begin with to say that he could of been in a rush and heard part of what she said and a quick report written is NOT out of the question. On the call to the police department she did NOT say anything about theats to Hailey. Maybe when the officer questioned SA he admitted to making threats to the family and LE included HD name.. I just can go by the call she made.. I at this point do not exactly trust the LE in that town.. seems they like to cut corners and to assume HD was a runaway fits that lazy LE work also.. much easier to write a report on a runaway than to acutally get LE out looking for a child that is missing.

I am just really hoping that SA will come foward and tell the truth.. someone knows somthing, I wish they would speak up and put this little girl first before protecting anyone at all. I wonder is SA mother or grandmother whom ever he is staying with has given any statement as to if he was there that day and at what times exactly.

OK..SA & Billie are arguing...Billie calls LE reports threats..my guess is those threats didnt end the moment she placed the call...but could have continued so that when the policeman arrived...the topic could have changed( back to debit card being used) or the threats could have continued and was including other members of the family

jmo

I thought someone posted the other day that there were people at the grandma's and they were wearing gloves and carrying around a jar. Am I remembering this wrong? ta

Was that a search? Irrc, we don't know what the heck that was. jmo

Can anyone tell me which day was garbage pick-up on Chestnut St., the week after Christmas?

One of our poster's brother works for the company that picks up the trash and she had lots of info about that Wondergirl. Here's her original post.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6037093&postcount=228"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #35[/ame]

BD said they had no money,so had to pull from ATM,obviously one was so low that they had to pull from the other and it was only Monday.You have two teens at home,low on money and you're buying illegal drugs.What's so disturbing is what if they weren't just buying but having to pay off a drug debt,something was on SA's mind,more important than his job and leaving like that.Also didn't LE say they were also looking at SA's acquaintances or connected to him,can't remember what they said as persons of interests.

And what IF the amount of money offered for the drug debt was not enough? Just a thought. MOO

Could someone confirm for me that Chestnut St. Garbage Pick-Up is on Wednesdays, according to this Map from Colorado City's website?

I *think* Chestnut St. is in the Pink Area.

5376060322_42207d8929.jpg

http://www.coloradocitytexas.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=431

http://www.coloradocitytexas.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=435

Do we know what was purchased? I keep hearing illegal drugs, but what was it exactly does anyone know? tia

Hmm.. But, I was informed on NG, that they "went to her moms, for like 15 minutes" -- according to BD.

Enquiring minds want to know :crazy:

Just thinking out loud, and wanted to put this out there before I forget... (I'm still catching up...)
Maybe LE or the FBI kept BD cellphone because of the evidence ON it, rather than what calls where made to and from the cellphone... Meaning, something like dusting for prints to show who may have held it last... or any blood residue/blood prints.
What I'm trying to say is that maybe the phone is evidence... I don't believe that HD used that phone at all the day she disappeared.. I think that BD used it to call for her ride to work and SA used it to text MB.. I don't think that MB has texting because she did not respond to Haileys text and she did not respond to DD text either... DD had to call MB to ask about Hailey.. I think that phone will prove to be a very important piece of evidence in this case... I hope this makes sense, cuz I have a hard time explaining myself in writing, that's why I don't post much....lol...:)

I can't get the question out of my mind why someone would call 911 for that. 911 is for emergencies. It was just weird to me because I keep thinking I would have just called the non emergency for something like that. If she would have mentioned her concern for DD first, yes 911, but it's like he was an after thought.

As a SMALL town dweller - let me tell you why you would call 911 for that. Our little town PDs non-emergency number is only answered if someone is in the office. It does NOT forward anywhere- you literally get an answering machine. The answering machine message tells you to call 911 if you need the police.
Our town's police force also plowed snow and helped out the street department (one-man operations).
And even in larger towns, people call 911 for the STUPIDEST reasons. I have a friend who is a dispatcher, and a lady called last week wanting to know about facebook - seriously!

Can I post a theory involving BD, DD, SA and HD that is all hypothetical without getting in trouble? I'm new and I don't want to get a timeout, but I've been reading your posts for a week because I got sick and spent the whole time reading your posts. I want to see if you guys think this is possible. It's just my opinion--a theory that might work.

Your post makes things a lot more clear. Thanks.
YVW! :)

Btw, I editted my post with other info and for clarity, after you quoted it.

I did get a sinking feeling, though, when a report from searchers on the ground (posted on these threads) said that there are miles and miles of land without houses to go to for permission :( , and no knowledge available to them of how to contact the owners. :(

Surely LE + MK + LRC can get contact info for the owners (via the tax records?)? I *do* understand that we are talking about a potential huge area.

It seems like an insurmountable task, but I have high hopes. :)

Can I post a theory involving BD, DD, SA and HD that is all hypothetical without getting in trouble? I'm new and I don't want to get a timeout, but I've been reading your posts for a week because I got sick and spent the whole time reading your posts. I want to see if you guys think this is possible. It's just my opinion--a theory that might work.

I think so as long as you clearly state that it is just a possible theory and not state it as fact.

Or, she really did got to her mom's house to illegally buy narcs that were prescribed to her brother. Isn't his the name on some of the bottles she showed to reporter Priscilla? As someone else mentioned earlier, Billie may well not be the only self medicator in the family...

Do you have a link to where it shows those bottles?

My recollection of it is, that DOCTOR listed on those bottles shared the same last name. That could be coincidental, or it means the doctor is related through marriage (brother in law, father in law etc). Dunn is her married name.

I just did a yellowpages search on doctors in Snyder, Tx. Take a look.

re: cigarette lighter
I am guessing drug residue

Does anybody remember how long LE had Casey Anthony's car? I can't even remember if it was ever returned.

It was never returned because of the smell of decomp in the trunk that is probably still there. That's the kind of thing that makes LE keep a car.

When I was here earlier, we were discussing where the info came from when BD got off work Monday. I was going to look it up, but I had to leave.

Did that get resolved? I skimmed a little but didn't see anything. TIA

Here's my problem with the atm withdrawl. Why did they drive several miles away in another town to use the ATM? She says she is not sure how much money she has in there. Why would they take a risk of the account being empty and no gas.

I think LE needs to search anywhere the phone pinged after the ATM withdrawl...

Hmm.. But, I was informed on NG, that they "went to her moms, for like 15 minutes" -- according to BD.

Enquiring minds want to know :crazy:

Hi Brownies,

When BD was asked this question, she answered by saying "she doesn't want to talk about it". NG hasn't brought it up since -- which is out of the ordinary for her, but I assume she wants to keep BD talking.

Just my opinion.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members