TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, Billie Dunn would never allow any harm to come to Hailey or DD. She was a teenage mom that some how achieved her nursing license and worked hard all of her adult life to keep a roof over her childrens' head, feed them and nurture them. By all accounts her children were healthy, active and well-adjusted. She also battled in a marriage that her husband had several run-ins with LE involving theft/drugs, etc.and went to prison.

Now, the only thing that matters is that Hailey is missing and needs to be brought home.

Do I think she made all the perfect decisions? No, but who among us has?

BD is the one that called TX Rangers and went up against the toughest interviewer, NG.

jmo

TES was there, but they were not allowed to search for some reason. I remember reading about 100 threads back that BD had called for their assistance, but that LE had placed them on stand by instead of letting them search.

How do you know TES was there? This is the first I'm hearing that they were actually THERE. I know they had been contacted, but your post is the first one that I personally have read that states they were physically there and not allowed to search.

Edited to add: not being snarky, just wondering if I had missed something in the sea (ocean) of Hailey posts.

TIA!

I'm getting scared now that if NG drops Haileys case. Tes doesn't come in........
evidence found in 2 landfills...........this will be another Zahra Baker case.
Maybe never find Haileys body and no one will be arrested for murder.......
maybe drugs or something.........I am really getting afraid of a cold case.

Hailey.....I am praying today that you will be found, that anyone who hurt you will be identified and receive what they deserve, and that those you loved and who loved you will find comfort and peace.
You will not be forgotten.

How do you know TES was there? This is the first I'm hearing that they were actually THERE. I know they had been contacted, but your post is the first one that I personally have read that states they were physically there and not allowed to search.

Edited to add: not being snarky, just wondering if I had missed something in the sea (ocean) of Hailey posts.

TIA!

I believe it's in the 13th thread for Hailey.

ETA I will try to find it, cooking for the munchkins atm..lol

IMO.....B should another poly....and clear herself..

Since MK is there with her....and he has already suggested to her...(on NG) to take another one.....and clear herself....

She has said...she might...

What's the BIG HOLDUP....??????

IMO...IF she is innocent....she would pass it.....

IMO...(and I am no expert on polys)...but if there are "inconsistances" on your poly...you are given a chance to explain them....

IF she is to be BELIEVED...she is TOTALLY in the dark about what happened...then...TAKE THE POLY.....DEMAND IT.....

all in my own opinion...

I do not really think that BD is defending SA. I think that she is picking her words carefully for the reason that either she WANTS to keep the line of communication open so if he choses to text or call her that he will perhaps give even a clue or somthing in the wording of a text. I do not think she wants to go on media and accuse him due to that will shut down any and all communication that he MAY have with her.

I do not think his texts are sincere. IMO that is on advice of his attorney to tell him a few text here and there just to say he is praying for safe return or somthing to that extent. The attorney perhaps wants that released by BD on NG to give his client just a little more favorable appearance in some way.
SA will NOT talk to her so that means the texts are a one way communication to say what little bit he wants to say and not give her a chance to ask any questions. What ever SA does at this point is I am sure based on strict advice from his attorney.
SA is the one that doesnt fool me for one second.

I just wanted to comment on the horror films in the home. I know that BD said alot are comedy also in the home. I do think she wanted to clear that up. I do not see an issue with her making clarification that horror flicks are not the ONLY movies in her home.

I personall do not watch horror films.. everyonce in a while on pay per view. I DO however have a family member that has a collection of probally 200 dvd's many of them are the jason, freddy, candyman, autposy, asylum, arpil fools day and on and on with movies of that type. Most of them are really cheesy and apparently fake. I am older so they dont really appeal to me.. however in my teens and 20's yes I went to see them. I also would watch again and again silence of the lambs.. now that is to me a horror movie yet is is award winning and riveting. I do not think that makes me a freak for watching that movie.
The movies perhaps they did watch them together, but what is to say that BD watched them in a way a normal person would.. just a movie to watch.. while SA COULD of watched for different reasons.. to get ideas for his sick home video's, to fantasize about being the charachter of the movie. I think that movies in the home are not a big deal realated to BD.. and not even SA EXCEPT the fact HE was fasinated with them to the extent he acted them out. I do find that a odd hobby.

I think of it as a fantasy role. For instance if I were to dress up in mens clothing and video it over and over in short films to put on the net OR if i were to even dress as a cat or actress or ANY given subject and I acted it out over and over.. that would be an obsession and to go to that extent on somthing means that he had to think out these roles, rehearse them in his head before posting them... it was somthing IMO that was deeply in his mind. That does not mean that he killed HD but it does give insite to things that were in his mind that he must have thought were normal which in fact those things were a little too much and too extensive to really be normal.

My bets are on SA in HD missing. I wish he would just do the right thing and confess.

So BD isnt mother of the year. But I am very very concerned about the reports of prescription drug use. Ive lived with an addict of this type. They can live and appear as completely normal people - as long as they have their pill of choice in them. But its when they cannot get the correct amount, or none at all, that their addiction becomes evident. This part of the investigation scares me!! I also wonder if HD didn't perhaps get a hold of a couple or more of those pills .. or if they were outright given to her. I know more than I want to about pain pill addiction. I know how deceiving an addict can be. They are exceptionally skilled at lying =(

I can totally see what LynnB (no relation, btw) said being right. When MB's mom learned the girls were seen wandering the streets on a night she allowed MB to stay over at HDs, she was upset and did not allow MB to stay there again. She probably either called Billie to give her what-for, or (at least) got upset with MB ("you know better") and MB told Hailey, who relayed it to BD. BD may have believed that MBs mom ALREADY looked down on her lax parenting skills, and did not want to call and admit her daughter was unaccounted for when there was a possibility it was a misunderstanding and HD was safe and sound at the home of some other friend.

Side note... If my friend thought her mom's live-in was "creepy" I sure wouldn't sleep over there. Seems maybe Hailey did not tell her friend if there was any problem with Shawn.

On Topix and facebook two girls who said they were friends with Hayleigh said she didnt get on with Shawn. Maybe her friend went there so she wasnt alone or just to get away from her own family.

TES was there, but they were not allowed to search for some reason. I remember reading about 100 threads back that BD had called for their assistance, but that LE had placed them on stand by instead of letting them search.

I didn't realize that they had actually gone to CCity. I just thought they were on standby, waiting to get the 'go ahead' from LE to assist. Did they actually go to CCity and wait...? :waitasec:

Maybe I have watched too much Criminal Minds, but I think the searchers should be looking at empty houses, barns, etc. where some kind of movie set or a place for filming could be. If SA is guilty of having done something to HD and given that SA liked to film his macabre behaviour, he could have set up a place where he could film whatever was done in the aftermath. I know this is a gruesome thought, but it has happened before. This is just a thought.

I agree and in oil wells, abandoned wells, and sewer tanks/pipes.
I think SA hid her too well.
If it was a stranger abduction wouldn't they have dropped her off on the side of the road and not concealed? It's a theory I am unsure there's nay rules to this though.
I really hope she is fond alive, but if she is gone she needs to be found and her killer brought to justice swiftly to prevent anymore teens facing the same demise.

Maybe she can't pass a lie detector test because she can't explain the results.

Q: Doing you know why Hailey is missing?
A: No

Q: Did you have anything to do with your daughters disappearance?
A: no

Two people, two failed polys.

She seems real defensive about taking another.

Example, Not the results of her real polygraph.

I do not think Nancy will drop the case!! Trust me she has had stuff said in the media before. If anything I think she'd question Billie on it. JMO

And to be honest guys I think she'd not have Billie on there before she'd stop covering it. JMO

Regarding the horror films... I didn't really think too much into that because many people like horror films, i.e. Jason, Freddy Krueger, etc. particularly young males. SA is IIRC around 25 and appears to be very immature. The video of him in his horror masks, while IMO is very wierd.. (if BD is telling the truth) they were taken a few years ago and that would probably make him in his early twenties.

I was, however, wondering about the multiple pages of crime stories that BD printed out at her worksite. IIRC the stories involved murders of families. She stated that it was a hobby for both she and SA. While I hate horror movies, I do like to read some true crime stories, but not grisly or gory murder stories. While these stories that she printed out may not add up to anything in reality.... it makes me wonder why she was surfing online at work and printing out these multiple pages of murder stories and taking them home. I mean, I'm trying to visualize the scenario and to me it's just wierd. But that's just my opinion. Again... it may not mean anything in reality.

Has anyone considered the amount of time he spent back at the house after leaving his job that morning???

His phone pings place his there at the house..for....what....15 minutes????maybe less??

IMO...there is a key...here....

a key to him...coming back....and taking her....

the key...IMO...is the amount of time...the amount of opportunity...he had...to...come home...go in....get her....bring her out...place her in the vehicle...and leave...and NO ONE hears/see/witnesses him...

My theory...is...due to the short amount of time he had....she was drugged/unable to resist....no struggle...no arguing/shouting/screaming/...

Quick in and quick out....IMO...she could have been dead...but no evidence at the house found that....so....IMO...she was drugged...from the night before...

Made the abduction quick and easy for him...

anyway...my thoughts/opinions...for now...

I agree and in oil wells, abandoned wells, and sewer tanks/pipes.
I think SA hid her too well.
If it was a stranger abduction wouldn't they have dropped her off on the side of the road and not concealed? It's a theory I am unsure there's nay rules to this though.
I really hope she is fond alive, but if she is gone she needs to be found and her killer brought to justice swiftly to prevent anymore teens facing the same demise.

bbm

That's generally what I used to think as well, too -- until the Ohio case with the tree... Tina, Cody, and Stephanie. That was a stranger, more or less - someone not associated with the family per se.

(ETA: I still think SA did it and has hidden her very well, btw...)

So BD isnt mother of the year. But I am very very concerned about the reports of prescription drug use. Ive lived with an addict of this type. They can live and appear as completely normal people - as long as they have their pill of choice in them. But its when they cannot get the correct amount, or none at all, that their addiction becomes evident. This part of the investigation scares me!! I also wonder if HD didn't perhaps get a hold of a couple or more of those pills .. or if they were outright given to her. I know more than I want to about pain pill addiction. I know how deceiving an addict can be. They are exceptionally skilled at lying =(
Yes, good post. Can't addicts who are "out" become agitated or even violent? I'm still leaning to Sunday night. And funny, it was Monday evening that BD and SA went and refilled their stash. That could mean that Sunday night was a very fitful and restless night.

Frankly, the only "evidence" we have is:
1. BD is a liar and tells many different tales.
2. SA is holed up. He makes stupid youtube videos (like probably 90% of stupid immature boys in their 20s do).
3. Both failed polygraphs ON SPECIFIC QUESTIONS REGARDING HD'S DISAPPEARANCE. I can't believe MK would be sitting there with someone who refuses/puts off taking a polygraph to clear herself. That is always the first thing out of his mouth. (I can speculate here, but I won't).
4. All adults in HD's life are drug users.
5. HD is missing and was last seen by a possibly reliably (we really don't know that) witness on Sunday night at 9 PM.

Anything else is speculation or coming from BD's mouth (who we already know to be untruthful).

A two-year old anecdote from gramma isn't much. If HD was comfortable telling her then, she would have told her if anything else had happened.

I don't know. I think I'll wait for a planned news conference from LE. They are either keeping things close (due to suspicions of family members) or they have nothing.

IMO...there was evidence relating to H found at the land fill....

Reason I believe it....there was tooooo much..."yes..there was....no there wasn't..."

yes/no......yes/no......

time will tell.......IMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members