TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this is just an error in reporting..... I can only immagine what this must add to Billie's anguish right now, if it was me I would start loosing my faith in him at this point and start to let my mind wander.....

In regards to the meds, I had to take anti anxiety meds for 2 years due to severe panic attacks. I wanted to stop taking them because I didn't need them anymore and the doc's. wouldn't let me. They said I had to wean off over a 3 week period because if I stopped suddenly it could cause me severe psychological effects. I don't know what kind of meds he would be on but maybe there is a legit reason that they are still in his system.

Wednesday, Texas Rangers were searching the Dunn home as well as the backyard. Collecting items, wearing gloves, carrying boxes and duffle bags off of the property. The Rangers carried flashlights and gloves into a shed in the back that had signs on it. Those signs read, "Danger," and "No Unauthorized Personnel." No word yet on what they were looking for, but detectives have been meeting with the family today. Bille Jean, Hailey's mother, left the home with The Rangers at about 1:30PM and family members say that her boyfriend was interviewed by the FBI today.

City Manager, Pete Kampfer, says authorities are investigating specific individuals but he would not disclose any more information. "I know they are working on different leads and some of them could be referred to as suspects or subjects. Authorities are being very aggressive on that of course that's part of the investigation and I do not have those names, but I know they are working on those particular individuals," Kampfer said.

more at link: http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13779246

I'm thinking they better put BF in protective custody cause I think her dad would kill him if he thinks he had anything to do with her disappearance

Has anyone checked to see if SA has been arrested or booked?
I don't know where to go, but we did it all the tme during
Haleigh Cummings case.

You cannot force someone to take a polygraph test.

My info is that he was unable to take it again today (Wed) even though the news is reporting he took one and they are awaiting results. There will be no results. He is NOT cooperating.

That's what I was thinking as soon as you said they couldn't do it again today b/c of meds: oh how convenient for him. My assumption was that he just said that he was still on prescription drugs, to postpone outright refusing to take a poly... So is he really not cooperating, or is he just stalling with the whole prescription drug story?

I have just heard today they were unable to administer the polygraph because SA was still on prescription drugs. :(

Fine. I don't think they'll need a poly...I think he's going to be arrested. Just my opinion....no inside info or anything...just have thought from the very beginning that he is responsible for whatever happened to Hailey.

So there are multiple subjects/suspects/individuals? Oy.

I'm hating the thought of the BF doing something to her...and that night laying down in that house, sleeping with her mother:sick:

As much as I hate to suggest it, maybe they need to run cadaver dogs through that house, yard and cars. At the very least they don't alert and the police keep investigating.

At the very worst, they learn that this case may go in a very different direction and maybe have some leverage to lean on this guy with and see what happens.

All these problems about taking/not taking a poly are starting to get troubling.

OKAY, now is the time to say what kind of RX this SA in on that he can't take a LD test!
He should be able to wean off most in a week????
It must be some strong stuff......IMO
Couldn't court order him to get off RX???

They can't force you take a LD test to begin with, let alone force you off your meds to take one. Any med that effects your central nervous system (Which is monitored during the test) can effect it.

He has not intention of taking one.
People who want to cooperate and work with LE take them everyday, prescription meds and all. If anything it would give him an excuse for failing.

LE knows what is going on with or without one at this point.
He is avoiding taking one. He was at the station for several hours and a search of the home and shed followed afterwards. I wouldn't worry too much about a polygraph.

It may be to LEs benefit at the moment, they can manipulate the fact that he "can't" take one. And get him talking.

I have just heard today they were unable to administer the polygraph because SA was still on prescription drugs. :(

If this is what is hendering the investigation can't they make him get off of the drugs?

Fine. I don't think they'll need a poly...I think he's going to be arrested. Just my opinion....no inside info or anything...just have thought from the very beginning that he is responsible for whatever happened to Hailey.

1000% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member