TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She lied about everything - including that she has a daughter at all?

She could just be making mistakes. People tend to do that when they are stressed out - like, say, when your daughter is missing and people start accusing you of being involved.

I agree..and we have discussed the reasons you mentioned at length. Speaking only for myself, I have never heard of an innocent parent of a missing child being so stressed that it caused them to lie and lie and withhold info that could aid in finding their missing daughter. We have all made mistakes of course..I just don't consider what I just described as a mistake. I have never said that BD did anything to her daughter (though I'm not convinced that she didn't) I have only accused her of not being honest and have to wonder why. If all of these things end up being nothing but coincidental..well..I just believe that the odds of that are astronomical.<moo..

THANK YOU for weeding through all of those docs. Must have given you a migraine.

But I was thinking about this before and couldn't understand how she wouldn't just knock off the pills for one full day to try and pass the test. Hmmmm

If someone takes drugs regularly, and goes "cold turkey" from them, I'm going to assume THAT would probably screw up a LDT? If so, it could explain a lot.

I believe a lot of what she says, and it has nothing to do with my wanting her to be innocent.

I really would love to hear any reason that she should be believed..and I mean that seriously...not an ounce of snark intended :) Without making excuses and justifying every single thing she as said and done, I would love to hear another point of view. Heck, I would love to believe her, but I don't....

I believe a lot of what she says, and it has nothing to do with my wanting her to be innocent.

My impression is that she is easily confused and doesn't communicate well. I know she is supposed to be a nurse but she seems somewhat immature for her age and maybe under educated? I don't know, can't put my finger on it I guess. Easily misled that's why I was so glad to see MK go there. She needs help.

Now, I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for me. If my live-in beau was named as a suspect in the disappearance of my little girl....I would be ballistic. Going crazy. Screaming in the press, calling his phone, kicking, crying and threatening.

I would take his cotton-picking "masks" and cut em up with a sharp pair of scissors...

Has LE said anything lately about whether they are receiving tips? Haven't really heard that as much as in some cases. I know there has been a false sighting or two, but in Kyron's case, LE kept announcing # of tips like they were having a tip-a-thon.

My impression is that she is easily confused and doesn't communicate well. I know she is supposed to be a nurse but she seems somewhat immature for her age and maybe under educated? I don't know, can't put my finger on it I guess. Easily misled that's why I was so glad to see MK go there. She needs help.

this is just how I feel but you explained it so much better than I could. I have no idea if we are right but that is my perception of her.

ETA I also think she was scared to death for the drug stuff and the stuff about to come out (like it did) and ruin her work life. It is done now so IMO she should stop with the excuses

Lanie, I couldn't believe it when she tried to duck and dodge NG on that...THAT is a perfect example of what I mean though.. WHY do you play word games at a time like this..If she is talking/texting SA...so be it..but if she has and she really doesn't know what happened to Hailey..I can't think of one good reason why she wouldn't/hasn't ask him about the details...

I am not trying to defend her I am just trying to understand it all.

Oh, I'm so sorry, that wasn't directed AT you, even though I was quoting your post! This is my WHY WHY WHY frustrations coming out. Sorry about that. :blowkiss:

Its not that BD lies. She deflects, she circles, she omits.

That exchange posted above with NG (the pulling tooth exchange) - BD just goes in circles.
Have you asked him?
No.
Why not?
He texts.
Ok, have you texted him?
No.
Why not?
Because I call over there.

Circle, circle circle.

The drug buy was another one. NG tried to keep on her about buying drugs and she finally said "I'm not going to talk about that - or - I don't want to talk about that". We never heard BD say she bought drugs. She never answered the question.

Regardless of how smart BD is - she is a manipulator.

think about this:
How many parents of missing children have you seen go on Nancy Grace and tell the nation that they failed the polygraph and there bf failed 2 and walked out on the 3rd and they were the ones LE are looking at for this - AND YOU BELIEVED THEM? The nation believed her. They stood behind her. That big bad LE - they shouldn't have done those things. C'mon. She's good, I'll give her that.

BD's occupation is a unit secretary at a hospital...She handles patient records daily..she has to communicate with physicians and nurses daily..quite possibly in circumstances that are critical..I don't believe she could do that job with 'communication issues'..if she does, I hope I never end up in that hospital...

Question. When someone is served a search warrant, are they given a copy of the affidavit as well?

I dont know for sure but when I search the old returned search warrents at my local courthouse they do not have the affidavits.

Now, I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for me. If my live-in beau was named as a suspect in the disappearance of my little girl....I would be ballistic. Going crazy. Screaming in the press, calling his phone, kicking, crying and threatening.

I would take his cotton-picking "masks" and cut em up with a sharp pair of scissors...

I'd be doing much worse but I am at an age in life where I understand we are all different. I suppose BD figures that isn't going to help her find Hailey. How about CD? My father would have been asking his questions with a .357 :crazy:

Since we have nothing except she left the house at 3pm and didn't make it across the street to dads. The ONLY option if Shawn is not involved is, that someone drove up and silently stole the child, right outside his home.

No evidence of a strange car, loiterer, scuffle, childs screams, etc has been reported.

Actually - remote as it may be, I think the possibility also has to be considered that she went somewhere willingly. If she went willingly (either pre-arranged or because someone she knew offered her a lift) then there would have been no scuffle or screaming.

So, Brad Dennis, from the KlaasKids Foundation flew home to Florida today, and The Laura Recovery Representatives leave tomorrow, and it looks as if the FBI is also withdrawing from Hailey's Case....I can't help but feel that this is sad news, and even the numbers here on WS are starting to dwindle.....Where is Hailey? :(

When the experts start walking away IMO IT'S clear that uncooperative parents/significant others... have the answers and they would rather spend their time and energy looking for children that are truly missing. ie. Caylee Anthony. She was NEVER missing. She was murdered. Hope that doesn't sound too rude. I cant find the right words. Poor Clint!

Question. When someone is served a search warrant, are they given a copy of the affidavit as well?

No. You do not have to leave a copy of the affidavit. Usually a copy of the warrant with the Return (lists information about the warrant being executed) is filled out and left, as well as an inventory of what was taken/seized.

When looking at BeanE's Most Excellent Timeline: I think that what ever happened to Hailey happened between 6:30-9:00 on 12/27 and was covered up between that time as well.

5:30am Shawn leaves for work
6:00am Billie "thinks" she saw Hailey in her bed/bedroom
6:10 Shawn leaves place of employment
6:20 Billie leave home for work
6:30 ***Shawns phone pings that he is in CC at home***
7-9am Shawns phone does not ping nothing nada
9:00am Shawns phone again starts to ping at his MOMs house in Big Spring

3:00pm Shawn back @ Haileys house in CC
3:15pm Hailey (according to Shawn) leaves home going to MB/Dads house?

BD had not seen Hailey since 900pm the night of 12/26 and didnt realize she was missing til Noon on 12/28 when DD was to text MB.

I just keep coming back to the time of 6:30am-9:00am on 12/27 as to when she may have met her demise. :MOO:

Remember that the cell phone pings do NOT place SA IN THE HOUSE...merely in CCity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24