TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the cousin that was rumoured to be missing. We have no idea if this girl is related to SA. The one who was rumoured to be missing last Nov simply moved back to Scurry county and is accounted for.

Maybe now that KlaasKids and Laura Recovery have left, and the number of searchers is declining, the door will be open for them to come in.

Maybe they have other commitments. It would not be ethical to put those on the back burner and begin a new search. jmo

I believe the dogs came from Huntsville, TX. This is the location of the state penitentiary in Texas.

Sorry, you are correct ... Huntsville, TX. Earlier, they were the local pups from the local prison.

TES if asked by LE could inform LE as to when they would be available to search. Sadly, the sense of urgency is not the same as it was 3-4 weeks ago, when they were first contacted by the family. If TES comes out now, I feel it would be strictly a recovery-type search, so the timing (if they are on another job) is not as much of an issue.

TES if asked by LE could inform LE as to when they would be available to search. Sadly, the sense of urgency is not the same as it was 3-4 weeks ago, when they were first contacted by the family. If TES comes out now, I feel it would be strictly a recovery-type search, so the timing (if they are on another job) is not as much of an issue.

I read somewhere recently that they were in FL on a search but I dont remember where I read it.

another comment on my recent post...

IF...B is saying...H was playing XBOX with DD Sunday night....then DD left to go to his friend's....then B says she saw H...in her bed...watching TV.....

SO FAR...B has placed H...in her bed...watching TV..Sunday night....

MY POINT IS....IF H is ..in her bed..Sunday night...

WHY the need to check to see if H ...is...IN HER BED...to ease her mind...the next morning?????..

Assuming B is innocent of H disappearance....B ...knew something..was suspicious..of S...for her to check to see if H ....was still there...IMO...

IMO...

I want to find out the name of the judge that CCPD or any other LE agency would have to go to in order to get a warrant to thoroughly comb through SA's family's homes and property looking for clue and evidence. I am not buying the theory that there is not enough evidence to get a warrant to search any and all buildings and pirvate land to which SA had free access on the day Hailey went missing and immediately following.

SA was the last one to see her by his own admission, putting himself in a home alone with Hailey and no one else.

He quit his job that day and lied about it.

He lied about where he went that day.

He lied about the sleepover.

He locked the brother out of the home which everyone says was never locked up, forcing DD to climb in thru the window.

CCPD believes that he threatened Hailey's life in Feb. 2010

SA hs left evidence all over the internet that he enjoys fantasizing about being a killer and wants to act it out for real.

SA failed the LDT, hired a lawyer, and refuses to cooperate with police.

What more do they need? What is up with the judge? Is there some kind of political motive for not wanting to upset SA's family? Do they have pull? What am I missing?
Is everyone in this tiny town either corrupt or afraid to be involved????

Also, several people have posted that we really don't know much about HD.......and that is absolutely true. And isn't the "first rule" of sleuthing "Know Thy Victim"---and we really don't. EXCEPT some tidbits:: she moved schools a lot (why?)...she was "involved" in a variety of things (was she really? when?)...GREAT grades (I find it intriguing that she could manage to get good grades while moving schools and living with these ppl)...

The friend she went to stay with was one she had NEVER stayed with before...so who were her "regular" friends? What did she normally do with her friends? Where did they hang out? Who else might be around? What kind of group are these girls?

Was she outgoing? withdrawn? passive? aggressive? Is she the type who would put up with "advances" or would she fight? Was she into boys? Older boys?

There is still a discrepancy regarding HD staying at the friend's house. The friend and her mother claim she never stayed there before. BD said she had. SOMEBODY is either mistaken or lying - either the friend/her mother, BD, or it is possible that HD might have said she was staying there and actually went elsewhere.

From what I've seen, there have only been a couple kids who have come out and said they were friends of HD. Supposedly she had a boyfriend at some point - I don't think we've heard anything from or about him. Only one boyfriend - and only for a short time? I'm not sure I buy that. I think we can all agree that at best, HD was rather short on parental supervision. Most girls in that age group are going to take advantage of that. (Ask an honest 18 yr old what they and their friends were doing behind mom's back when they were that age...)

Now, I'm not saying that HD was a bad kid - but if she was "normal," then her folks probably didn't know what was really going on in her life - especially since it doesn't appear they were paying much attention. It doesn't appear that she had friends that she confided in - if she did, either LE hasn't found them yet (which means they have something to hide) or they're not being totally honest.

SA may very well be guilty of doing evil to HD - in fact, I'm rather convinced he's guilty of SOMETHING (although it's possible that "something" has nothing to do with HD). BUT - I think it's important to take the blinders off and consider other possibilities. Just because there's nothing pointing to a boyfriend/party/etc on the cell phone she shares with her mother, that doesn't mean that he/it doesn't exist. She could have another phone. She could have used a computer at the library/friend's house. HD could have told SA she was going to spend the night with her friend, but had entirely different plans.

She may look and feel worse because she's got a guilty conscience too and is very worried about what may happen to her. IMO

that too yet if thats the case the best thing she can do is come clean and take responsibility for whatever it is that comes

I keep thinking about the dogs and the motel ,im just curious is it possible that Hailey might have had internet access either through a family members computer ,friends or even through the school ? And if so has LE checked into possible "secret" screen names or activities that she might not want anyone to know about ?

The aircraft has to stay at least 1,000 feet above populated areas such as Snyder, but can get as low as 200 feet from the ground in more rural territory.

Once Guthrie landed Saturday morning, he met up with other searchers to devise a plan to visit areas that caught his eye from the air. Starting Sunday, the groups will search simultaneously with Kyle guiding the ground crews with walkie talkies.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334206

I really do not believe that Billie knows what happened to her daughter and hope I am not proved wrong. As far as checking on her in the bed, I don't even believe she did this, I think she said she did because NG was asking her in such a way, she felt she had to say it, and that is why her answer was so awkward.

I think Billie's defensive attitude comes from her disbelief that SA is being called a suspect, when she can't see a reason for it, and from the fact that some people actually choose to believe the affadavits over her.

I think she has made a big mistake in refusing to deal with ktxs or singling out any media she won't talk to anymore. That kind of action generally leads to the digging up and printing any other little bits of dirt that may have yet to be uncovered. It also makes her appear to be more interested in what the media is saying that makes her look bad than in finding Hailey.

I want to find out the name of the judge that CCPD or any other LE agency would have to go to in order to get a warrant to thoroughly comb through SA's family's homes and property looking for clue and evidence. I am not buying the theory that there is not enough evidence to get a warrant to search any and all buildings and pirvate land to which SA had free access on the day Hailey went missing and immediately following.

SA was the last one to see her by his own admission, putting himself in a home alone with Hailey and no one else.

He quit his job that day and lied about it.

He lied about where he went that day.

He lied about the sleepover.

He locked the brother out of the home which everyone says was never locked up, forcing DD to climb in thru the window.

CCPD believes that he threatened Hailey's life in Feb. 2010

SA hs left evidence all over the internet that he enjoys fantasizing about being a killer and wants to act it out for real.

SA failed the LDT, hired a lawyer, and refuses to cooperate with police.

What more do they need? What is up with the judge? Is there some kind of political motive for not wanting to upset SA's family? Do they have pull? What am I missing?
Is everyone in this tiny town either corrupt or afraid to be involved????

all good points you have made!!!..

Perhaps there is a lot going on in the background we are not privledged to know....I hope the LE are putting together all the missing links..and an arrest will happen soon....

I keep thinking about the dogs and the motel ,im just curious is it possible that Hailey might have had internet access either through a family members computer ,friends or even through the school ? And if so has LE checked into possible "secret" screen names or activities that she might not want anyone to know about ?

Is there a library or internet cafe in the area where she might have been corresponding with someone?

Gee, guys, I've missed so much lately. Can anyone link the friend's post that is being referenced on this page? I didn't see it.

BD comes off so cold about Hailey. I dont get that warm fuzzy feeling from her. Im not sure who is doing the protecting. Could be that SA is just the clean up boy.I believe something happened in that house on Mon night and it could have been an accident. IDK. But I think they both know what happened to Hailey. jmo

ITA

BD and SA are in the same boat – once BD breaks, the boat will sink.

all good points you have made!!!..

Perhaps there is a lot going on in the background we are not privledged to know....I hope the LE are putting together all the missing links..and an arrest will happen soon....

Alot of people dont want to get involved until an arrest is made and they feel safe talking. I think we will hear alot of stuff coming out if they make an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay