TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he went back to work, why tell Billie about a blow-up that caused him to quit or be fired?
Good point. Could be he went back in Tuesday AM and they fired him for walking out.
Remember that's what SA TOLD BD - doesn't necessarily make it true.

IDK - I'm just still throwing things up against the wall here.

Until she realized Hailey was missing, these were ordinary "mundane" days.

If I knew my daughter was going to be kidnapped today (aside from not letting her leave the house) I'd make a note of every stitch of clothing, all her jewelry, take a brand new photo, and would write her name and address on the bottom of her foot with a Sharpie marker.

But if my daughter was kidnapped today without my advance knowledge (NOT SAYING BD HAD/DID NOT HAVE ADVANCE KNOWLEDGE), I'd be hard-pressed to say what she had on when she disappeared, the most recent photo would have to come from her Facebook page, and if she was found deceased (without her information on her foot), they might not know who she was immediately.

I think her reporting should be accurate about the things that have occurred SINCE that Tuesday afternoon, at least as far as possible if she is, in fact, medicated. But before that, there was no reason to remember little details.

BBM above. Therein lies the problem - IMO, BD has NOT been forthcoming or accurate in her description of events. I am not saying that she should remember exactly what her daughter was wearing. Not many of us could do that. My point is that she can't seem to give a clear and concise explanation of exactly what she was doing on those days or, for that matter, what SA was doing and does not seem the least bit interested in finding out. MOO.

Shoot, if someone had me close my eyes and then asked me what color shirt -I- was currently wearing, I doubt if I'd know. The other residents of the house? Not a clue.

I find it really suspicious when someone DOES recall the details of what a child or someone else was wearing - unless it was something that was in some way special/remarkable (ie, dressed up for a party, etc.)

I must agree, when my grandson was 4 he disappeared on us at camp........
(found asleep under my bed,while playing hide and seek)
We had security, and neighbors franickly looking.
We were all asked what he was wearing.........guess what we were all wrong!
He had taken off his shirt and clogs off, changed his bathing suit bottoms into his shorts.............even his sister said the wrong clothes.

Just like George Anthony describing Caylee...........
if it is the last you see of a deceased loved one, yes you would remember everything, IMO. Alive walking away? I doubt it.........

What exactly did BD do when DD called her back and said HD never went over there? Did she make calls from WORK? Did she get all the numbers of HD's friends from the cell phone from DD? I'm just curious about that particular timeline.

BD said the other day that she went home, went to CD's, went to friend's of Hailey's and then went to the police station.

So she has changed that story.

The heat is on her right now and everything that she's said and contradicted was her story and her alibi. But her alibi is inconsistent and I have have gone totally off the fence with her. Add to the fact that she's spoken about Hailey in past tense since the first NG show and the fact that she failed the poly when it came to question(s) about her participation in the disappearance of Hailey.

IMO

ETA: She probably won't be back on NG. NG has been putting the heat bit by bit on her and BD doesn't like this at all.

Here's another thought.

This went around in the Cummings case for a while. Could it be a case of "Gone Baby Gone"? Boy, this family and lifestyle sure fits that storyline even MORE than the Cummings case did.

Again, just throwing things up against the wall. Kinda thinkin' out loud here this morning.

Good question! You're right, I have seen no confirmation that he didn't go to work on Tuesday. It's my understanding that he hasn't been back to work since HD was reported missing but we don't know for sure about Tuesday.

I can tell you that I am 100% positive that SA did not go back to work after Monday morning. What I can't do is give you a link. My info comes from a local who's family member works at that place of business, but it was not someone who posts a lot. I don't remember which poster it was, so right now I would have to call this My Opinion Only. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful and I really wish we had ping info from Tuesday!

CCPD never asked for cell info from the provider during the initial investigation. The Rangers did that after they came in a week later. The pings showed that he did not go straight to mom's home like he said he did. He went back to the Colorado City area instead.

They had those pings by the time the affidavit 1/7 was signed...and then they requested the rest of the info from the provider.

The point being...LE HAS all cell phone records (text, photo, calls) from SA's and BD's phones.

We need one of those low-flying drones like they use in Afghanistan to fly over SA's stomping grounds.

Problem is, I can't shake the feeling that he would have put her underground in some kind of hidey-hole, cellar, or abandoned well. Think about it...he doesn't really have a home. SA just mooches off of his family or girlfriend. A guy like that is going to want a space to himself once in a while. He fantasizes bigtime about terrorizing and killing, and what would be more terrifying than being held underground in the middle of nowhere...a place that noone else knows about?

Infared doesn't work underground.

I believe TES uses those in searches.

OH and BTW - for those not familiar with it - that wasn't just a storyline - that was a true story - it actually happened.

She could have made extreme progress in whatever game in a few minutes. He could be mistaken about which point she was at when he left. I do not see how he can guess how far she would advance after he left. This is not a firm timeframe. or a forsure one.

I've never played on an x-box but is there a way to access the game and find out how long she played?

Here's another thought.

This went around in the Cummings case for a while. Could it be a case of "Gone Baby Gone"? Boy, this family and lifestyle sure fits that storyline even MORE than the Cummings case did.

Again, just throwing things up against the wall. Kinda thinkin' out loud here this morning.

I saw that brought up a lot in the Caylee Anthony case too. What is the plot and story line as to how it pertains to this case? Wasn't that a small child in the movie?

There's another thing that bothers me about BD. She doesn't talk about Hailey much. She doesn't bring forth memories of Hailey like many parents do when their children are missing. The memories that she does bring up is ones that she is questioned for. Other than that, she has no other input to add. It's almost like she's wiped Hailey from her life.

Look at Kaine and Desiree and what they told us of Kyron while on television. We know more about Kyron from his parents than we know of Hailey from BD.

Assuming LE has had the pings for two weeks or so...where have they conducted searches since then, other than landfills? Have they condicted searches since then? It seems as though they should have an outline of where SA was on Tuesday as well.

I can tell you that I am 100% positive that SA did not go back to work after Monday morning. What I can't do is give you a link. My info comes from a local who's family member works at that place of business, but it was not someone who posts a lot. I don't remember which poster it was, so right now I would have to call this My Opinion Only. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful and I really wish we had ping info from Tuesday!

Good enough for me, thank you :) Maybe this person can come back and clarify for us.

But if he went back to work, why tell Billie about a blow-up that caused him to quit or be fired?

At first he pretended to go to work and did not tell Billie that he had quit/walked out/been fired at all. It was several days later when she found out he had not been working that he told her the story that he had been fired due to a dispute with a co-worker, which was not true according to others who worked there. Apparently, SA is sticking with the "fired" story anyway.

What a mess.

Have to put MOO, just to be safe, 'cause I'm not going fishing for old posts.:truce:

Sorry if this has been posted...Have ot seen before but there is so much info and links it is hard to keep up with

Kampfer said his experience as an FBI special agent is helping him disseminate information.

"I understand the rules of law, and when I trained with the FBI, I learned to work with local law enforcement," Kampfer said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/22/kampfer/

I saw that brought up a lot in the Caylee Anthony case too. What is the plot and story line as to how it pertains to this case? Wasn't that a small child in the movie?
Yes, the child was young - IIRC 4-ish. Mom was a druggie and although tried the best she could - there were "questions". Little girl disappears - without a trace.

Ending - it was the police chief (played in the movie by Morgan Freeman) that he had the child kidnapped because his child had died years ago and he felt he could give this darling little girl a better life.

It was quite an interesting crime.

I remember hearing Ben Affleck (he produced the movie) interviewed about the story and how he felt he had to make the movie BECAUSE of the way the crime went down.

ETA: I just realized I needed a little clairification. I am in no way saying ANY member of the local LE did this. That was not what I was getting at. It couldh ave been someone that clearly saw what a hello life Hailey had and wanted to help her.

I know that, but was wondering if that was the intention. Usually there is a reward for information leading to the conviction of a suspect, once a disappearance is a criminal investigation...

Most of the cases I've followed don't start offering a reward for info leading to a conviction until all other avenues are completely exhausted. That is to say later on when they are sure there is no hope of a live recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member