TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What really bugs me is LE is NOT looking for a stranger abduction.
LE thinks it is an isolated icident.
LE does not seem frieghtened for other little girls in the area.
So does that mean LE KNOWS wo all is involved but needs more EVIDENCE and proof.

I keep thinking of Zahra baker, no one arrested for her murder yet either.

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, and is reportedly a friend of CD's. He apparently offended with a 13 yr old girl, and he was interviewed by the media and said he wanted to join in the search for Hailey. So.....are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

I've wondered about this, but can't get past SA and his lies.

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, and is reportedly a friend of CD's. He apparently offended with a 13 yr old girl, and he was interviewed by the media and said he wanted to join in the search for Hailey. So.....are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

Those aren't the same RSO's.

I ABSOLUTELY remember cz saying she knew who the woman was, but Billie had not been told.

Yes, Billie had not been told by LE. But you don't think that CZ would have told her who saw Hailey on the day she went missing?

And just WHERE did the rso in a trailer "rumor" come from..........oh wait let me guess. Same place all the other stuff came from. BD. Common sense.......if a RSO was living in the backyard of the little girl she was "supposed" to spend the night with.........THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HUGE NEWS and all over MSM.

I just can't get past the look on Sparky's face at the presser... that answered a multitude of questions for me. :ohwow:

Ng's specufacts. Gotta love em. Or would that be faculations?????? :waitasec:

Now you are messing with my brain. All I need is a new word floating around among the phlegm. Be nice to me, I'm sick!:sick:

Now you are messing with my brain. All I need is a new word floating around among the phlegm. Be nice to me, I'm sick!:sick:

eh, then please refrain from even typing in my direction, I don't want any more "funk", I've had my share this year. :floorlaugh:

I ABSOLUTELY remember cz saying she knew who the woman was, but Billie had not been told.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6016897#post6016897"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25 - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6017003&postcount=122"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016881&postcount=64"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016581&postcount=561"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016552&postcount=551"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016512&postcount=540"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24[/ame]

cz's posts

I wonder why the NG show stated that LE is trying to find out if he has access to the acid "at his work". If I look at the exact wording that would mean that that is the possible reason to think THAT is why he went to work that day..just to get the acid, he never intended to stay and perhaps was going to call in sick however the person saw him there and he just left. I still do not see just walking out.. why not say to the person who say him.. i have the stomach flu, migrane or any other excuse to just leave his job and not have the job in jepordy as to walking out.. then to say he was fired?
I wonder if he knew he took the acid and knew he would be found out by boss and would be fired anyways.

I guess I maybe look too much into exact words but why did the NG state trying to see if he had access to the acid at work?

I can assume that if acid is used in his line of work... of course it was at the job location...HOWEVER having access to it is another thing, perhaps they kept it locked due to the dangerous substance and he "got access" to it by sneaking into the room it was in ..the acid thing just came up recently. Maybe the work place took inventory and a few were missing without explanation...

can the same acid be bought at a store? If so then camera's in store would be risky to buy.
I think he may have done somthing to Hailey the night before.. however if that was the case then a body deceased for a few hours would alert cadaver dogs....
now if went to get acid that morning before anything happened then that is scary because he had intentions of doing harm to Hailey.. planned and premeditated.

Posted previously by another WSer
Sulfuric acid weighs ~15 pounds per gallon; heavy compared to water, which is about 9 (sorry Europe). If it was available to SA, it would have been in 55 gallon drums, and he would have required the entire drum to submerge a body. Even then, it would take weeks to fully dissolve and would leave behind a gooey residue. It seems unlikely that Shawn could have gone to work and removed a barrel whose contents alone weighed over 800 pounds, not to mention doing so without anyone noticing.

Nancy is where a lot of rumors start.

Cz posted that there was a third very credible, respected, small business owner that saw Hailey on 12/27 with a small child. She posted that the person was unbiased because, to the best of Cz's knowledge, the witness did not know Billie. She also stated that Billie hadn't been told by LE about this witness's claim. She also stated that this sighting conflicted with what somebody else had told LE (we later learned it was most likely meant to imply that Hailey had been seen walking with her little AA half brother and Clint's girlfriend or Clint was the person whose account of the day would be in conflict with this hairdresser sighting).

My point in clearing it up: We were given advanced information about this sighting here at WS, had never heard it before. The next night, it was reported on NG. It is definitely the same witness sighting, not one of the earlier ones. When it came on NG, I was confused because Billie distinctly said the hairdresser knows the family and has known the kids for years; lives very near them. This was different than what Cz had said about the hairdresser's relationship with Billie, but Cz had noted that "to the best of her knowledge, the witness doesn't even know them (Billie and SA)" and that Billie hadn't been told about this witness by LE when she posted it for us. Maybe Cz just didn't know that Billie did, in fact, know the hairdresser?

We now know first-hand from Billie that the two have known each other for years. So, now it's no longer confusing (to me) and if this latest sighting figures into anyone's theories, it's clear about the relationship.

O/T but I know we have quite a few WS members in the Virginia and Maryland area
Missing Olney Md. Teens' Jeep Found, Police Still Looking For Teens
Rachel Elizabeth Reilly, 16, of Olney and Nicholas (Cole) Balderson, 17, of Brookeville were last seen in the black, 1989 Jeep Wrangler with Maryland tags 967 2L6. Virginia State Police found that Jeep in a rest stop 100 miles north of Roanoke in Augusta County, Va. Friday. It was abandoned at Rest Area 231 along southbound Route 81
http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=132244&catid=189

Strange: SA's phone is in his mom's name and he drives his gf's car. Nothing to connect him to anything. He had a job, so where does the money go? Has it ever been said he helps BD with the bills?

I'm trying to understand why BD didn't just go with the runaway theory? She has been adamant from the beginning that Hailey would not have run away.

Because then she would have had to explain or try to answer why? You know, the "I'm a good mom thing."

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, ..are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

keep in mind... cz kept giving 'hints' go back to the beginning... look there...

???​

IMO if CD hadn't lived as close and therefore had as much say as he did - the runaway theory would have stayed just that - a runaway. CD as much as himself - PLUS pushing BD into action helped bring this case to the forefront.

Strange: SA's phone is in his mom's name and he drives his gf's car. Nothing to connect him to anything. He had a job, so where does the money go? Has it ever been said he helps BD with the bills?

It was said by BD that SA did not contribute...

I have wondered the same thing. He lives in his gf's house, uses HER car while she bums rides from co-workers, gets a cell phone from mom, uses his gf's ATM for drug purchases, steals her ATM card on one occasion we know of,
uses moms computer.

I would think his job pays pretty well. Where does all of his money go? Masks?
Camera equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members