TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget the one who saw her with two girls during the day. LE even went to the school to figure that one out. Turns out it was a different day also.

So that's three sitings that were out there right at the beginning? No wonder LE didn't suspect foul play.

MOO

BBM. I feel really bad because I jumped all over Ccity LE at the beginning of this case at WS. I'm now thinking that LE, in the beginning, had a reason to suspect a runaway.

I do not know if this has been brought up or inquired about. It is a delicate subject and I dont want to in anyway imply or get into intimate details of anyone's bedroom life.

I do however hope that LE has asked these questions of BD just to get an idea of his obsessins or likes, things he is into, things maybe she has refused to do.

The one thing that keeps crossing my mind is "Erotic asphyxiation". I also refer this similar to the "chocking game" (the accidental death of brittnay smith's brother) I wonder if SA did or tried to participate in this bedroom behavior with BD? I wonder if part of it could be not only the benefit of it (which i find sick and dangerous) but I wonder if he was into those things.
I also am interested if role play was involved in that aspect also.. I am only wondering due to if SA had some fantasy and behavior that he was into. IF that is so, then if he assaulted her that day if some of this behavior was part of it.
I tend to NOT think he was molesting Hailey previous for some reason I just get that feeling. I DO however think it was on his mind and that day was the opportunity to be alone with her.. mom at work, big brother out of the house.
If there was a big blow out at the home days earlier, perhaps BD was involved or said some really harsh words to him and his pay back or teach her a lesson to not give him anymore trouble was the result in a horrific assault that intentionall went wrong or went wrong on purpose.

I hope that I have not worded this wrong or got into a subject that is off limits. I just think that the behavior of this chocking thing is out there more than we think. The younger generation especially....
Basiacally i wonder if he used this choking thing in the past with BD previously? It is very dangerous. I tend to get a strong feeling that if assaulted HD it was violent.
The masks and fantasy role with the masks I have a stong feeling he has a side that not only vidoe's these things but in his mind wants and needs to act them out in real life.

(mostly a male practice on themself or woman to man, however cases of male to female have been mentioned also)
far fetched maybe the a sick mind you just never know what they are into.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ulation+sex+on+women&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I am in NO WAY at all implying this took place with BD, SA or anyone else. I am only hoping that LE has asked some personal questions in order to get into SA mindset and his behavior when not on camera. AGAIN, I am NOT accusing anyone of anything.. just a subect that is little talked about kinda a taboo but these days with movies and internet things that were not really known years ago are out there for people to learn about and perhaps practice.

I wasnt aware of the "choking game" but after the Brittnay smith case and her brother I looked it up on utube and it is full of kids doing this act.

I found it odd that on Tuesday when BD left work, she got a ride from her co-worker/sis-in-law and not even a statement from her??? A Plea like we have all been putting out there... Please come home Hailey!!!!!

Strange: SA's phone is in his mom's name and he drives his gf's car. Nothing to connect him to anything. He had a job, so where does the money go? Has it ever been said he helps BD with the bills?

My guess would be SA uses his money to buy masks and knives. The only thing I remember about SA giving money was when BD said something about Hailey being able to ask him for ten dollars once they started getting along.

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, ..are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

I'm beginning to think the "she was going to sleep over" at MB's house is a fabrication which supposedly is what SA said Hailey told him. Now giving BD the benefit of doubt a minute, she would be believing what SA told her.

I need to ponder this awhile, the whole sleep over story starts with SA (I think)

I'm pretty sure the sex offender would be very closely looked at and probably searched by LE and not considered a suspect. At least from what I see from some other cases.

JMO

Has this been posted? Hmmm.... NM, maybe?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334336

Pete Kampfer told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro Sunday law enforcement is following some out-of-state leads. Kampfer said when those leads come in, FBI officers in those respective states are contacted. Kampfer declined to elaborate on the nature of those leads.

There are lots of missing children. Even some from good homes.

Very true!

There are also lots of less than stellar homes whose children never go missing.

I have had some less than stellar periods of my life as well. I just thank God that He gave me the opportunity to make changes for the better. I hope Billie and Clint seize that opportunity as well!

SherryK... so true.. one never knows!
"Erotic asphyxiation" is real! I lost a 23yo nephew 15 years ago to this..

Ng's specufacts. Gotta love em. Or would that be faculations?????? :waitasec:

I love your made up words...you always crack me up...LOL

I just try to ask this question every thread......

Why don't they call in Texas Equusearch??????

I just went to their website (texasequusearch.org) and they do have a picture of Hailey in her cheerleader uniform. The blurb says that there is no report of the clothes that she was wearing when she went missing. There is also a link to her missing poster.

I was very impressed with the fact that this year (2010??) that they had...

1. "recovered 118 victims"

2. "brought 300 people home alive"

This information alone sounds like a great track record. WHY NOT CALL TES?

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

I'm beginning to think the "she was going to sleep over" at MB's house is a fabrication which supposedly is what SA said Hailey told him. Now giving BD the benefit of doubt a minute, she would be believing what SA told her.

I need to ponder this awhile, the whole sleep over story starts with SA (I think)

I'm pretty sure the sex offender would be very closely looked at and probably searched by LE and not considered a suspect. At least from what I see from some other cases.

JMO

SA also didn't tell BD the truth about what happened at his job. He lied to her about that. He is the one that says Hailey was going to sleep over MB house.

Very true!

There are also lots of less than stellar homes whose children never go missing.

I have had some less than stellar periods of my life as well. I just thank God that He gave me the opportunity to make changes for the better. I hope Billie and Clint seize that opportunity as well!

Amen!

You know that Christmas photo of SA, BD, and Hailey? It bothers me that BD looks so removed from Hailey, like she doesn't even want to touch her. It sticks in my mind making me wonder if there was an argument between them.

IMO if CD hadn't lived as close and therefore had as much say as he did - the runaway theory would have stayed just that - a runaway. CD as much as himself - PLUS pushing BD into action helped bring this case to the forefront.

And while LE at the beginning did not suspect foul play, based on the sitings and information that they were given by "witnesses", after pushing from friends and neighbours, the Texas Rangers and the FBI were brought in and they still don't think there was a stranger abduction. They have done nothing to indicate that they've even considered the possibility IMO.

They certainly haven't put out any public awareness bulletins or asked any witnesses to come forward who may have seen HD with a stranger. They haven't done anything that is normally done in a case where they just don't know what has happened. I think they know, they just want to prove what they know with a body.

Oh and guess who was first in the press talking about stranger abductions and RSO's in the neighbourhood...

Adkins, her boyfriend, said he didn’t believe Hailey had run away.

“I feel like it’s an abduction,” he said, adding that a number of sex offenders live in the community.

“I just hope someone out there has heard something or seen her. We just want her to come home. We want this nightmare to end,” Adkins said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/03/no-headline---missing_girl_folo/

MOO

Also note in the above article that it says 1pm for the time BD called DD to tell HD to come home. So DD texted, waited, called, called BD, BD called CD, she got a ride, drove home, went to friends, went to CD's, went to the police. And she got all that done, in an hour? When did she have time to call SA? :waitasec:

Both MB and MB's mom say that there were NO plans for a sleepover. MB even says she had no communication with HD that day.

Then again, there is that pesky report of a sex offender, MB's uncle, that lives behind MB's home in a trailer, ..are we certain HD never arrived at MB's house and it isn't just being covered up???

I wonder if that is why SA chose to say Hailey went to MB's. Did SA know about the sex offender in MB's backyard and decide to pin whatever happen on him? Was he smokin' buddies with the sex offender and maybe invited him over to mooch a couple of hits?? Maybe something happened to hailey then.

All speculation, MOO

SA also didn't tell BD the truth about what happened at his job. He lied to her about that. He is the one that says Hailey was going to sleep over MB house.

Then again, he may not have lied to her. You never know if it was a story they both concocted up.

I have to look at it this way. She's not asking why he lied to her, she's not asking him any questions. Why?

You know that Christmas photo of SA, BD, and Hailey? It bothers me that BD looks so removed from Hailey, like she doesn't even want to touch her. It sticks in my mind making me wonder if there was an argument between them.

We've seen two versions of that Christmas picture of the three of them: in one Hailey is smiling and BD is not, and in the other BD is smiling and Hailey is not. Could be coincidental, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member