Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In working on the Extended Timeline, I happened across this discrepancy:

KVMC/KAUM Radio, January 4:

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/2011/01/hailey-dunn-case-now-missing-persons.html

Nancy Grace, January 4 (same day):

GRACE: Miss Dunn, when she would typically go for a sleepover, would she take a bag and take a lot of stuff with her?

B. DUNN: Nothing at all.

GRACE: OK.

B. DUNN: She would —

GRACE: Go ahead, dear.

B. DUNN: She would just go over there with whatever was on her back, and wait until the next day to come home, brush her teeth, take a bath, freshen up.

GRACE: Right. Right. That makes perfect sense to me. So the fact that she did not take anything with her, that doesn`t strike you as unusual.

B. DUNN: Right.

I don't see a discrepancy. I think they are saying that she would never take anything to a sleepover, so they did not think it odd that nothing was gone, but if she were to run away, intending to be gone for more then an overnight, she would pack her favorite things and her money, so they weren't buying the runaway theory.

By whom might I ask?

Oh my Grandmaj, I feel like my mom is asking me to tell her which cuss word someone said....if I say it out loud, then I've said something I'm not supposed to say!

Yipes! :innocent:

Does your daughter ever take Cds, laptop, Ipods, her purse, cell phone anything personal.... when staying over....

Mine took everything....still does...one thing she took was a blankie/throw cover thing....If she was gone it was gone LOL

I remember Billie saying in the beginning that it wasnt unusual for Hailey to take nothing... but then later on in some later NG show ....she told NG... paraphasing...she was worried cause she didnt take anything....

Im was thinking not worried if going to a friends but worried if she was a runaway....not to take her cash, jacket, personal items...made Billie think Hailey didnt run away... JMO

And there's no way a teen would go without anything at all,no purse,no backpack,favorite hoodie at 55 degrees during the day,look at Hailey's teeth,doubt she would have left without a toothbrush,she has perfect teeth.The no change of clothing I can buy,but that's it.BD said she would go without anything,MB's mother said she never even spent the night with them.
And I still wonder if maybe that's what SA was doing,gathering up some of Hailey's things in a bag to complete the coverstory and why he locked the door.It makes me wonder where he was at and what he was holding when DD saw him after climbing in the window.

Okay so here's the way I see it. If SA is innocent and had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, he can easily march himself down to speak with the investigators in this case, in the presence of his lawyer if he so chooses, and have himself cleared. He can get all drugs out of his system, retake the polygraph and fess up to whatever he might have been doing during those two days, no matter what it was. Anything has to be better than the self imposed prison he's got himself into right now with being the only named suspect in this case. If he really loves BD, HD and DD, he should do it for them. Why would he wait until he's charged with murder before trying to clear himself if he truly was innocent?

LE are not trying to "fit him up" for this. They would like honest answers to their questions and they would like to clear as many people as possible to get to the real facts of the case so they can find Hailey. If SA was innocent, he could have done this the moment he lawyered up, for his own protection if he felt better having a lawyer by his side, and he would likely be back at BD's side comforting her in the search for her daughter. He's not doing this because he can't...he's guilty. Does anyone think he wouldn't do this if he could?

BD has the same option. Go back and clear her name and get the focus off her and on Hailey.

MOO

And if it isn't a big cover-up story, she could have avoided all of this...by telling the straight-up truth, not deflecting, etc.

Some of the deflections are facts.

MB got a text message from the phone Hailey had @ arround 2

The neighbor dennis /charles moved (per clint and red cat)

The hair dresser says she saw Hailey on monday.

Would she be mentioning these true facts to deflect from her B/F or because there could be a possible chance that something else did happen and she wants people to know Hailey could be alive?

I dunno. I do know I dont think she helped Shawn with anything other than money for drugs. I also know that if I am wrong and she did, I will be the first one to eat my words. While hoping Billie chokes on hers.

I agree that SA could be working with LE, even though he has an attorney, if he really wanted to clear things up and show he is not involved. Can't Billie see this? Just because someone has a lawyer does not mean they cannot talk to the police.

Maybe since BD talks with SA every couple of days,she can relay that message to him,hopefully.

Does your daughter ever take Cds, laptop, Ipods, her purse, cell phone anything personal.... when staying over....

Mine took everything....still does...one thing she took was a blankie/throw cover thing....If she was gone it was gone LOL

I remember Billie saying in the beginning that it wasnt unusual for Hailey to take nothing... but then later on in some later NG show ....she told NG... paraphasing...she was worried cause she didnt take anything....

Im was thinking not worried if going to a friends but worried if she was a runaway....not to take her cash, jacket, personal items...made Billie think Hailey didnt run away... JMO

Son had a sleep=over the other night. Gone were the x-box games, the mountain dew (LOL), the jammies, the snuggie, the back pack, whatever treats he could find in the cupboard, and a pair of clothes for the next day.

I can always tell when he's packing for a sleep over. He thinks he'll be gone for a week!

Mind you, he's a boy. I thought girls were more particular (make-up, etc).

MOO

Mel

ETA: I do always have to remind him to take his toothbrush and deodorant - ughhh.

In the affadavit for searching of digital media, it lists numerous digital devices taken, including a "pink apple shuffle". BD said (I think? i dont have a link, sorry) that Hailey had an ipod that was lost or broken, then later was at the house left behind when she left. everyone has discussed Hailey making posts online from an iphone, which also could be attributed to an itouch, but not an ipod shuffle, which is what is listed in the affadavit. and as its a pink one, i would imagine it is Haileys and not someone elses in the home. anyway, my point is the ipod shuffle is a small ipod that has no screen and cant do anything except play music, meaning if hailey updated her FB page from an iphone, it was someone elses.

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/13/affidavit-search-data-storage-media/23369/

I also wanted to add something about the taking toiletries ect for a sleep over
My daughter is 12 and while she cares about her appearance when she is at school...outside of school she could care less what she has on or if she is dirty ect.
This is a maturity thing I am sure. When she starts taking 2 baths a day and changing clothes 10 times I know to worry about boys...lol ANyways depending on Haileys maturity these things may not have been important to her so I can see where it wouldnt be unusual not to take anything

also note...I think the sleepover story is bogus but wanted to throw a different angle out

IMHO, I have 14 neices and nephews. I have seen the pattern repeated over and over. I've yet to see any of them NOT take a single thing to a friends house for an overnight. Especially when it comes to ipods (well, Walkmans back then), and the like. OMgosh - the girls especially. What a perfect time to sneak out on mom by bringing make up and pretending to be older than they are (saw that a few times). Thankfully they are all well adjusted adults now, many in college. Perhaps sleepovers are different these days.

MOO

Mel

Yep..........6:35-6:56am C City
6:56-9:38 No phone usage
9:38-2:40 Big Spring at his moms.

My 2 cents here...

Phone pings....6:35-6:56 am....C City...

Assuming....S is back at the house...

21 minutes...at the house...maybe less..

What could S have done....in....21 minutes or less....at the house...where H is sleeping...?

Suggestions are...

If it was still dark....Pulled his vehicle around to nearest door...opened his rear door....or....trunk

Entered the house, entered H's BR...and scooped up a DRUGGED H...and carried her out...possibly stopping to wrap her body in something to disguise her body..

Note......driving with an exposed body in the trunk/back seat..and stopped..by a LE for speeding, running light. etc...is not a good idea..so...IMO...H probably had some sort of cover, blanket, around her..

Then drove away, apparently with no witness, no noise, no commotion, no sound......

I believe this senerio could have been accommpolished in less than 21 minutes...

as compared to this one...

If it was still dark....Pulled his vehicle around to nearest door...opened his rear door....or....trunk

Enters the house and goes to H's BR...

wakes her up...convinces her to come with him...emergency...whatever...

She wakes up.....refuses to go with him..wants to call her mom first...He can't have that....... he overpowers her....ties her up...carries her out ...

Problem with that senerio...she can Yell, scream, and be heard by neighbors and witness a screaming child being put in a vehicle and be seen driving away and describing S and the vehicle...

IMO....this would take longer than 21 minutes....and more risky...

IMO....the first senerio.....H is drugged...quick in/quick out...

This is all my opinion...my 2 cents...and NO PROOF...just theory...

If SA loves Billie and Hailey as much as he claims...he should call up LE, make an appointment to talk with them, bring your lawyer if it makes you feel better, and go answer some questions. Answer every question they ask, and volunteer info on anything they don't ask. Offer to take another LD administered by the FBI. Explain why you didn't tell Billie you went back to CC, why you went into work and left, and whatever else needs explaining. If you are innocent, it shouldn't go too badly for you.

KVMC/KAUM Radio, January 4:

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins

But SA says she was going for a sleepover, and he was THERE so he knew she didn't take anything.

Oh and that past tense thing creeps in again, as in WORRIED us, not Worries us.

I understand that it didn't become a 'red flag' until after it was discovered that she didn't sleep at her friends.

But if you see her leave 'sans stuff', then find she didn't arrive --- the only option is abduction, so 'raised some red flags' is a serious understatement.

The problem is that the two adults in the home, SA and BD have different agendas, they are both protecting their reputations, and the only one left talking (because there was a change in the planned story maybe) is trying to fulfill her need to be seen as doting whilst protecting SA from blame.

All of the above is opinion only and subject to change or become more cemented upon discovery of more facts.

In the affadavit for searching of digital media, it lists numerous digital devices taken, including a "pink apple shuffle". BD said (I think? i dont have a link, sorry) that Hailey had an ipod that was lost or broken, then later was at the house left behind when she left. everyone has discussed Hailey making posts online from an iphone, which also could be attributed to an itouch, but not an ipod shuffle, which is what is listed in the affadavit. and as its a pink one, i would imagine it is Haileys and not someone elses in the home. anyway, my point is the ipod shuffle is a small ipod that has no screen and cant do anything except play music, meaning if hailey updated her FB page from an iphone, it was someone elses.

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/13/affidavit-search-data-storage-media/23369/

Pink Apple Shuffle. That's a dance us old ladies do. Usually when we're trying to get to the bathroom.

And for some reason now I've got "Birdland till I say stop" running through my head.

Son had a sleep=over the other night. Gone were the x-box games, the mountain dew (LOL), the jammies, the snuggie, the back pack, whatever treats he could find in the cupboard, and a pair of clothes for the next day.

I can always tell when he's packing for a sleep over. He thinks he'll be gone for a week!

Mind you, he's a boy. I thought girls were more particular (make-up, etc).

MOO

Mel

ETA: I do always have to remind him to take his toothbrush and deodorant - ughhh.

We know Hailey spent the night often at Clint's house. You wouldn't necessarily expect her to take anything along to spend the night down the street at her dad's.

Here's where it would be really helpful to know how often, if ever, Hailey spent the night with other girlfriends. Big difference in preparing to sleepover at a friend's house, and sleepover at a parent's house, IMO.

They may have taken the shuffle music player, not certain what sort of device it was, I sure wouldn't know one if I saw one...I'm still asking my husband if he has his wi-fi with him when he heads out for work, so he can listen to his sports radio shows...:)

I wonder what was on the Memorix CD that is listed.

Pink Apple Shuffle. That's a dance us old ladies do. Usually when we're trying to get to the bathroom.

And for some reason now I've got "Birdland till I say stop" running through my head.
:floorlaugh:
Is that what it's called?! I do it quite well too!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads