TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't let this case be like KH and HC where it was the top story for months, looking like an arrest was imminent and then it disappeared.
I don't understand how this happens.

Yep, I know what you mean. I'm still trying to get over Trenton Duckett's case.

In working on the Extended Timeline, I happened across this discrepancy:

KVMC/KAUM Radio, January 4:

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/2011/01/hailey-dunn-case-now-missing-persons.html

Nancy Grace, January 4 (same day):

GRACE: Miss Dunn, when she would typically go for a sleepover, would she take a bag and take a lot of stuff with her?

B. DUNN: Nothing at all.

GRACE: OK.

B. DUNN: She would —

GRACE: Go ahead, dear.

B. DUNN: She would just go over there with whatever was on her back, and wait until the next day to come home, brush her teeth, take a bath, freshen up.

GRACE: Right. Right. That makes perfect sense to me. So the fact that she did not take anything with her, that doesn`t strike you as unusual.

B. DUNN: Right.

BeanE,

You might make note that BD's mom lives on 17th street in Snyder (per SA's 911 call to Snyder police). Don't have a house number but 17th street is a short street and IMO you could drive the whole street in 2 minutes or less. If we ever come up with BD's place of employment it will help complete the timeline of the 27th.

Lil

I could have swron i seen an addy for SA the other night on 17th in snyder
..may have been 27th...going to have to make sure

LONE......... BD did make a statement on NG that she had a boyfriend she didn't know about...let me find it. I had wondered if that wasn't what the blow up around Christmas time was, if in fact there was a blow up.

BD said on NG that she didn't know HD had a boyfriend until after all of this. He was a little boy Haileys age and it was about a 3 week thing.

BD said on NG that she didn't know HD had a boyfriend until after all of this. He was a little boy Haileys age and it was about a 3 week thing.

I do hope that LE have interviewed this fella. Young love is very strong and maybe HD told him things she would not have told anyone else.

I sent the picture of the couches to LE just to make sure. No I didn't mention WS, lol.

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

GRACE: Miss Dunn, when she would typically go for a sleepover, would she take a bag and take a lot of stuff with her?

B. DUNN: She would just go over there with whatever was on her back, and wait until the next day to come home, brush her teeth, take a bath, freshen up.

GRACE: Right. Right. That makes perfect sense to me. So the fact that she did not take anything with her, that doesn`t strike you as unusual.

I don't think that''s a discrepancy- I think they mean if she was running away she WOULD have packed something, but she may not have to spend the night a few blocks away.....

At first BD was like she never takes anything on a sleepover....but then she was worried because she didn't take anything. Double talk much BD??????????

IF all of this is a big cover-up story (and I believe it is), then BD and SA have sure pointed fingers at a whole lot of innocent people in this tragedy.

IF all of this is a big cover-up story (and I believe it is), then BD and SA have sure pointed fingers at a whole lot of innocent people in this tragedy.
Quoting this simply because it bears repeating.

At first BD was like she never takes anything on a sleepover....but then she was worried because she didn't take anything. Double talk much BD??????????

I think that in the first instance, BD was saying it didn't worry her if Hailey took nothing for a simple sleepover.

When BD said that taking nothing would worry her, she was referring to the suggestion that Hailey was truly planning on running away, she would expect that Hailey would have taken things...a jacket, toiletries, money, MP3 etc.

Just my opinion!:seeya:

ok my daughter doesnt stay many places but the one place she does stay...she rarely takes anything and if she does..its shorts and a shirt to sleep in.
Keep in mind this friend lives maybe 2 blocks away
and the have been friends for 6 years and they wear the same size clothes

And if isn't a big cover-up story, then look at how horribly someone has been treated while going through the worst moments of her entire life.

BeanE, I noticed this same discrepancy early on, and thought HUGE RED FLAG ALERT!

Add his odd statement "I love her with all my heart, and I believe she loves me with all her heart." and my hinky meter was skyrocketing off the charts.

I'm still :maddening: at the hint that we should go sleuthing on a 7 year-old boy.

I don't understand how what Shawn says means there is a discrepancy in what Billie says.

What's that old saying???? ....Something like you're judged by the company you keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld