TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I'll ever find your comment so will you please elaborate further or direct me to your post about the chinese myth and the 3 whites. TYIA

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku[/ame]

No way I'll ever find your comment so will you please elaborate further or direct me to your post about the chinese myth and the 3 whites. TYIA

Hi Em...not who you were asking but either in the Jury room or Parking Lot there is a thread called 'three whites and a clown' or something similar to that....I have read it myself...it is about people who have lots of the white area of their eyes showing. HTH

maybe 'clown and three whites'

Wouldn't it be something if the masks, hobbies, etc...truly have nothing to do with Hailey...

That has kinda been my thought all along...nothing like that comes into play but what do I know? lol

Well I'll be darned if I can find it, but I swear I can hear Billie's voice and see her face saying that she looked on her phone and saw the message to MB.

This is going to drive me crazy until I find it.

The same thing keeps happening to me BeanE! I start to post about something that I know I read, I go to find a link and it's like a giant ocean of links in a cat 5 hurricane, swirling andswirlingandswwiiirrr:sick:

I dunno. I think he seriously believed no one would care enough about Hailey and uncover his activities, videos, pictures, family, friends, etc.

Is it at all possible that none of it means anything at all and that they are just hobbys ? There is a pretty big jump from what they were doing to murder .

We need some FOIA's..............hint hint. Somebody, anybody?????????????????

Billie, DD and HD probably all deleted texts at some point since they shared a phone. I shared a phone with my daughter for a week or 2 after her phone broke, and she deleted everything every morning after texting/calling at night.

I assume LE has a record of all the text messages by now and my opinion is that if they believe the deleted texts were written and deleted by Hailey, they would have said that they know she was using that phone. Instead, it seems that no one is sure that the one text to MB was written by Hailey at all. LE also said they can't confirm the 12pm call in the backyard either. They have the call records, if that call was made, they would know. Just my opinion.

I kind of agree that LE must have reason to believe the 2pm next was NOT sent by
Hailey, as they are still saying they can't get a timeline as to her disappearance...but that is only based on my opinion...

Billie, DD and HD probably all deleted texts at some point since they shared a phone. I shared a phone with my daughter for a week or 2 after her phone broke, and she deleted everything every morning after texting/calling at night.

If you read the affadavits this information is there. An officer said he saw texts apparently gave the phone back to SA. He asked SA for the phone back and while he was standing there SA deleted texts. When asked why he did that SA said he didn't know.

BeanE, This may have been posted 'cause I'm not caught up, but here is the first NG with Billie...I posted these early vids the other night...Very Interesting..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydq68wLhoWw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Either had a partner at BD's house send the text message at 2 or he left his cell at his mom's drove to BD's send the text message, returned to mom's got cell and reuturned th BD's at 3 - sees DD around 4. Thinks he has covered his butt from 5:30 am to 3:00.

I just wanted to point out BD's phone, what calls were/were not on it, what texts were/were not on it, and where it did/did not ping were not mentioned at all in the affidavits. For all we know, and this is also the assumption I'm choosing to go with until we hear something differently, the text at 2pm was sent from Big Springs.

I wish I could word the above better so it didn't sound so condescending...I'm just putting this out there so when new people come in they don't get the idea the location of the phone when the 2pm text was made is an established fact.

I can't figure SA out...he thought that deleting text messages would keep LE from seeing them but knew to take battery out of phone to avoid pings? Or was the battery simply dead on his phone and was on the charger at momma's house?

If you read the affadavits this information is there. An officer said he saw texts apparently gave the phone back to SA. He asked SA for the phone back and while he was standing there SA deleted texts. When asked why he did that SA said he didn't know.

IMO---that screams !GUILTY!

Hi Em...not who you were asking but either in the Jury room or Parking Lot there is a thread called 'three whites and a clown' or something similar to that....I have read it myself...it is about people who have lots of the white area of their eyes showing. HTH

maybe 'clown and three whites'

Thank you and thanks to the OP for providing the link.... I just looked and ONLY have two whites showing.

I just wanted to point out BD's phone, what calls were/were not on it, what texts were/were not on it, and where it did/did not ping were not mentioned at all in the affidavits. For all we know, and this is also the assumption I'm choosing to go with until we hear something differently, the text at 2pm was sent from Big Springs.

I wish I could word the above better so it didn't sound so condescending...I'm just putting this out there so when new people come in they don't get the idea the location of the phone when the 2pm text was made is an established fact.

I also haven't ruled out the possibility that the 2pm text could have been sent from Snyder. I so wish we were privy to those phone records!

Exactly Lanie. And the affadavits also did not indicate that BD's phone was even at the house at all that day after BD left although the first accompanying story made it seem as though her phone was pinging at the same time as SA's during that half hour in the morning. The affadavits didn't say that at all.

MOO

I can't figure SA out...he thought that deleting text messages would keep LE from seeing them but knew to take battery out of phone to avoid pings? Or was the battery simply dead on his phone and was on the charger at momma's house?

Or the phone was turned off.

MOO

OK, I'm going to take a nap. Expect breaking news...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx