TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought crossed my mind today as I was thinking about the timeline. LE has mentioned before that they have persons of interest they are watching. Why haven't heard of them asking for the public's help in verifying the timeline? What I mean by this is, why haven't they been asking, "If you have seen this person in X area or this car in X area during this date/time/whatever, please contact LE." In Kyron's case, they had the truck and people that haven't even NAMED as POI's on posters at a news conference! I think in this case, LE might have a pretty good idea of their POI's and the cars they might be using. Wouldn't it be helpful to have witness accounts of seeing where this person was and WHAT they were doing. Not JUST relying on cell phone pings? Just my thoughts...and maybe they DO have enough of this information. Just crossed my mind and thought I'd share!

I wonder if I am giving LE/FBI etc. too much credit, but I would think that LE is watching any incoming calls on Billie's phone and checking the numbers.

I would *think* so for sure..I actually believe that LE would kinda like SA and BD to believe that they are looking in different directions and NOT keeping up with them minute by minute..jmho tho..something tells me LE is hoping that one or both will feel a certain measure of comfort and f@ck up big time...

Where is it CONFIRMED that LE is not answering calls that come in to BD's phone or to SA's phone for that matter?

TIA

JMO
I have had a problem with the initial time of 1:00 lunch because if SA has an hour lunch he spends 27 minutes driving each way. Leaves about 6 minutes to do whatever and then rush back. Anyone might have an hour lunch but for BD to so quickly come up with that as a normal activity like SA does it often seems sketchy.
Also take into account the cost of the gasoline every day...Gas is expensive and they dont appear to have lots extra to waste. Why not just pack a lunch or grab something quick with the guys at the local burger joint. I just thought it was odd she presented this as normal. I have had a problem with that from day1.
JMO

He could have just been going home to get stoned on his lunch hour.

On the other hand, he'd be a freaking GENIUS if he had:

- gone to work to start establishing his timeline for the day, walking out as he did with the express intention of leaving an impression on people, so someone would remember that he was there.

- with the phone turned on, driven to CCity. Turned off phone.

- gathered evidence and took it in a direction OPPOSITE from Big Springs, possibly not even near where he works either, and disposed of the evidence.

- driven to Big Springs and turned his phone back on.

The natural assumption is that he spent all the unaccounted for time in CCity, and he went from there directly to Big Springs. Any searches would intially focus on the area between CCity and Big Springs.

bbm~
No danger of that being the case imo, lol! :crazy:

Where is it CONFIRMED that LE is not answering calls that come in to BD's phone or to SA's phone for that matter?

TIA

Only by Billie's friend, as far as I know, that calls went right to voice mail.

Was it normal or not for Hailey to leave without taking anything? Why can't her family answer this question?

... Friends and family said that leaving her home for an extended period without checking in with her mother was "uncharacteristic."

KVMC/KAUM Radio, January 4:

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/2011/01/hailey-dunn-case-now-missing-persons.html

Nancy Grace, January 4 (same day):

GRACE: Miss Dunn, when she would typically go for a sleepover, would she take a bag and take a lot of stuff with her?

B. DUNN: Nothing at all.

GRACE: OK.

For a sleepover (leaving at 3PM and gone for less than 24 hours), Hailey would not take anything. However, if she were leaving home for an extended period of time, she would check in with Billie, and if she had left intentionally she'd have packed bags.

Obviously if she left for a sleepover, that would be "intentionally leaving" so I looked at the possibility that the phrase was referring to something else, and concluded that it related to a question about her potentially having running away.

MOO moo moo

BeanE, This may have been posted 'cause I'm not caught up, but here is the first NG with Billie...I posted these early vids the other night...Very Interesting..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydq68wLhoWw&feature=player_embedded

Interesting to note..Hailey spent the night Saturday night with her dad and he says she spent the day with him on Sunday..Of course Billie says that Hailey stayed home all day on that Sunday...and we have video of Hailey at the Dollar Store and somewhere else on Sunday..So I ask..what exactly did Hailey do on that Sunday...the last day that we know for sure that she was seen?...

Listen to dad..right at the end..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKhhnQlF2I&feature=related

interesting in the first video Billi said she called clint to check to see if Hailey was there......then in the second video at the end....Clint said his son D is the one who told him Hailey was missing :waitasec:

He could have just been going home to get stoned on his lunch hour.

That could be true..IF he was at work. We know that he walked in that morning..got a soda out of the machine and turned around and walked back out without saying a word to anyone..Then told Billie (so she says) that he got into an argument and was fired..and that's a lie...

I find it interesting to note as well that when NG asked BD about SA's temper that BD said..'not towards Hailey..but that there was someone at work that he wasn't getting along with' <not verbatim..but I am very curious as to why Billie felt the need to tell NG that SA didn't get along with someone @ work..Who cares?..why would that even enter Billies's mind...who knows..

Only by Billie's friend, as far as I know, that calls went right to voice mail.

That's what I was thinking.....no comment at all regarding that from LE. They may very well be answering ALL calls, or screening calls to decide whether to answer. They would obviously know BD's new number as they would need a way to get in touch with her at all times. So, they may be ignoring her repeated calls to her old phone, OR they could have answered a lot of them from her and then stopped at some point.

jmo

BD herself likely gave that way on NG when she said they'd been in touch by text and then said he didn't have a phone.

MOO

If he has a computer with internet access, he can send texts to her phone without having a phone of his own. It would also prevent Billie from asking questions, as it would be a one-way communication. I do not believe he would recieve her texts to him.

interesting in the first video Billi said she called clint to check to see if Hailey was there......then in the second video at the end....Clint said his son D is the one who told him Hailey was missing :waitasec:

I don't think anyone was paying close attention to this child to be honest..and I believe that Clint was repeating much of what Billie had told him..never dreaming in a million years that she could possibly have anything to do with this in any way...Very sad really..because I feel like she was trying to tell someone something..and no one took the time to listen...:(

Plus...the 'deer in the headlight thing' where DD went and got his dad...I have to *assume* that they were asked to not talk about that..If not, why haven't they? idk...

Possible side effects of Ativan include amnesia, confusion, forgetfulness.....

It could be related. moooooooooo

I don't think anyone was paying close attention to this child to be honest..and I believe that Clint was repeating much of what Billie had told him..never dreaming in a million years that she could possibly have anything to do with this in any way...Very sad really..because I feel like she was trying to tell someone something..and no one took the time to listen...:(

Plus...the 'deer in the headlight thing' where DD went and got his dad...I have to *assume* that they were asked to not talk about that..If not, why haven't they? idk...

I find it hard to believe LE is sharing much info with anyone, since they can't seem to clear anyone, or at least indicate they have moved away from all family members.

Is there a mapped out version of SA cell phone pings - if there is can someone share the link with me ...
Thanks
Sherry

Yeah and didn't BD say that he told her those texts were to her and that he didn't delete them but when he gave the phone back to the officer during the same interview after requested, the texts had mysteriously disappeared? He basically told BD that the officer had deleted them. And she bought this? :banghead:

And those texts apparently contradicted something that SA had told them.

Just another example of someone who apparently wasn't reading the parts of the true crime stories on how killers are caught.

MOO

So SA sure has some strange electromagnetic field about him, huh? Makes cell phone towers ping in wrong places and has messages magically disappearing from his phone...

Hi Em...not who you were asking but either in the Jury room or Parking Lot there is a thread called 'three whites and a clown' or something similar to that....I have read it myself...it is about people who have lots of the white area of their eyes showing. HTH

maybe 'clown and three whites'

Sounds like a thyroid issue to me! :)

That could be true..IF he was at work. We know that he walked in that morning..got a soda out of the machine and turned around and walked back out without saying a word to anyone..Then told Billie (so she says) that he got into an argument and was fired..and that's a lie...

I find it interesting to note as well that when NG asked BD about SA's temper that BD said..'not towards Hailey..but that there was someone at work that he wasn't getting along with' <not verbatim..but I am very curious as to why Billie felt the need to tell NG that SA didn't get along with someone @ work..Who cares?..why would that even enter Billies's mind...who knows..

Lol, I just meant from time to time, not that specific day.
Like maybe going home to get high on his lunch hour was part of his normal routine.

I find it hard to believe LE is sharing much info with anyone, since they can't seem to clear anyone, or at least indicate they have moved away from all family members.

I don't believe they are either. At least they are only sharing what may benefit the investigation to share..And IF they suspect someone like say..Billie..they don't have to be completely honest with her either. I know that sounds terrible, but that is but one investigative tool. Very often they may to to convince one person that the other has said things to incriminate the other. Not saying that's happening here..but as much as WE would like to know..LE is not about to tip their hand..especially when they're not sure who all is involved..

If he has a computer with internet access, he can send texts to her phone without having a phone of his own. It would also prevent Billie from asking questions, as it would be a one-way communication. I do not believe he would recieve her texts to him.

I think it would be two way. I use yahoo all the time to texts my kids, jsut because I HATE texting on the phone .. much quicker and easier to do it through yahoo. As long as I am signed in, I receive texts back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazasmurf