TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the first grant for this organization? Have there not been a lot of other families who have not been in the news and on NG that could use this money and publicity a lot more?

I hate to seem jaded but I see a publicity move here to advance the foundation.

MOO

Yes,there are two mothers in Texas,daughter's bodies have been found this week,they could sure use support right now.

I would probably go help the mom.

Haha, redcat....you are obviously helping the mom now, right?

BTW, did you see Sarx's request for info about the searches? I thought you could possible get the info they are looking for.

Watching her on the video and seeing the words her classmates have written on the wall at the school just breaks my heart. But I also know in my heart, she is going to be found....and soon!!

Wish we had SOME sort of update from LE...at least what direction they are going, i.e. do they plan to go to Grand Jury in the near future?

What you are saying makes perfect sense....but you are a trained professional. I think what I am saying applies more to everyday people....everyday people with their own problems and difficulties...does that make sense?

I don't think I am doing a good job of explaining what I am trying to get at but I want to make it clear that I personally do not think the child should suffer b/c of the parent.
I get what you're saying (I think) and I agree.

I think what you're trying to say is John Q. Public sees a story like this case - follows it on NG for the 4 - 5 nights she was on and at first glance, wants to help.

The public doesn't like to "process" or "think about" everything that we have gone over in here. They probably don't even know about most of it. They act out of emotion and their first emotion is that a mother doesn't have her child - and that's sad.

In our world today - people see and hear about crimes everyday. Its everywhere - its ugly - its very hard to understand. And just like some experts want to blame children who become violent on the video games - can it not be said that the public, in general, is becoming desensitized to violence and crime?

We just had a high school principal here who was arrested for beating his own 15 year old daughter with an electrical cord. :eek: You can not imagine how many people - students and parents, community members are SUPPORTING this guy! Yep. I said supporting.

I'm disgusted with this case. I've been mostly lurking in the past day or so - only contributing when I see a need to - or a question to clear up. I can see both "sides" in all of this but we simply don't have all the facts and without those no one can form an educated conclusion. I'm keeping the faith that the Rangers and the FBI know what they are doing - they deal with this on a daily basis and things happen in the background that we know nothing of. So, we sit here and wait.

All I can do now is pray that Hailey is found and soon.

Helping the Mom could very soon being helping the suspect in the same house.

Up until a week or so ago I was about 60/40 Clint/Bille with my sympathy and compassion. After the statement from billie about SA of I've thought about it a little bit and don't think he'd do that (i'm paraphrasing). I'm done. And if any of the missing kids' charities i support monthly give her money and DO NOT step up to the plate for clint as well, I will stop all donations immediately!

...Farther in different places away from Colorado City..."

Does he really talk like this...or does the transcriber take a little something with their breakfast cereal...

I get what you're saying (I think) and I agree.

I think what you're trying to say is John Q. Public sees a story like this case - follows it on NG for the 4 - 5 nights she was on and at first glance, wants to help.

The public doesn't like to "process" or "think about" everything that we have gone over in here. They probably don't even know about most of it. They act out of emotion and their first emotion is that a mother doesn't have her child - and that's sad.

In our world today - people see and hear about crimes everyday. Its everywhere - its ugly - its very hard to understand. And just like some experts want to blame children who become violent on the video games - can it not be said that the public, in general, is becoming desensitized to violence and crime?

We just had a high school principal here who was arrested for beating his own 15 year old daughter with an electrical cord. :eek: You can not imagine how many people - students and parents, community members are SUPPORTING this guy! Yep. I said supporting.

I'm disgusted with this case. I've been mostly lurking in the past day or so - only contributing when I see a need to - or a question to clear up. I can see both "sides" in all of this but we simply don't have all the facts and without those no one can form an educated conclusion. I'm keeping the faith that the Rangers and the FBI know what they are doing - they deal with this on a daily basis and things happen in the background that we know nothing of. So, we sit here and wait.

All I can do now is pray that Hailey is found and soon.

Nice work WOO....you put it way more eloquently than I did. :blowkiss:

Does he really talk like this...or does the transcriber take a little something with their breakfast cereal...

OMG, this made me literally LOL! Good one!

I think that is the way he speaks which is why we are all like: :maddening:

Haha, redcat....you are obviously helping the mom now, right?

BTW, did you see Sarx's request for info about the searches? I thought you could possible get the info they are looking for.

Why do you think that? Right now I do not believe she had anything to do with Hailey's dissapearance, but I just answered the question...I would probably help any mom in this situation. And yes I saw the request for info...I will talk to searchers when I get off at 1pm. Also, please do not feel Clint is being "pushed to the side" on any of this. He has been in the local and regional news alot and I am pretty certain he has been accepting alot of cash donations.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/robert_pickton/10.html

ROBERT PICKTON

"54 WOMEN FED TO PIGS!"
he had sex with the women first and then murdered them there on the grounds. Hacked-off parts were tossed to the pigs, which consumed them, and other parts were mingled in barrels with pig entrails and dumped at a disposal plant. A pig butchering farm.
Served pork for dinner.............

this is another story on the Jan 6 search Warrant aff, BD printed out

looking for clues on disposal of a body

With the CC city manager's statements, it could be a case of he is thinking on his feet and trying to sound professional, but not being in LE he is making some mistakes and trying to correct them quickly. If he is doing this, hearing him live it would be obvious, but seeing transcription of the statement would just make it look odd. It is hard to capture some of those pauses and voice inflection issues that we register when we hear but can't register when we see it in written word.

Why do you think that? Right now I do not believe she had anything to do with Hailey's dissapearance, but I just answered the question...I would probably help any mom in this situation. And yes I saw the request for info...I will talk to searchers when I get off at 1pm. Also, please do not feel Clint is being "pushed to the side" on any of this. He has been in the local and regional news alot and I am pretty certain he has been accepting alot of cash donations.

BBM

I think they both have. But perhaps if CD is getting more "cash donations", it's because people really don't believe in BD.

Michael Board from WOAI Radio on HLN with Mike Galanos talking about Hailey right now. And once again, gets it WRONG.

Says SA is the one and only person of interest, and is ONLY a person of interest, not a suspect. :rolleyes:

Can't anyone in this case get their story straight?? :pullhair:

I have nothing but sympathy for Billie, Clint, their son, even Clints girlfriend. No matter the outcome, their lives will never be the same again. I even feel for the entire community, law enforcement...every searcher.

I don't believe any of the above listed people had anything to do with Hailey missing. Is Billie a perfect parent? no. So what? I think, I'm a pretty darn good parent, but I know I've made mistakes. I don't know any perfect parents.

As you can see...I've finally planted my feet on one side of that fence.:crazy:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...ckedin-missing-teen-case/?partner=yahoo_feeds

BBM

Officials also are following new leads as they arise, but the nature of those leads has changed, Kampfer said.

"Right now, the types of leads may be more in the regional context, farther in different places away from Colorado City, and maybe also seeing persons of interest in other places. All these things have to fit together and put together for evidentiary purposes."

What does that mean?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6057301#post6057301"]TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In response to yesterdays posting about a water tower. I did a drive by while in the city, and there is a huge round cement ground tank beside the water tower.
It is about guessing 5 feet tall above ground, have no idea how deep underground and guessing about 100 ft. across, anyway it is big. I do not know if it has access on top , but surely it does !
Hope it has been checked ! It is about one block North of HD home, same street. Cannot remember who asked the question. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck