TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering Mind,

I know that at some point Billie told me what time she left work. I do not remember what time she said. I do know that she left somewhat early. I believe that LE has the confirmed time, and has interviewed enough of her coworkers to make sure that she was where she said she was. It has been about a week since I read the affidavits, so I dont know what you mean about it reading a certain way.

Is it possible that she said she got off as early as 3pm if you know and feel comfortable answering?...do you know why she took off work early to begin with by any chance?

This is what the affidavit says...I know you believe in Billie and I respect that, but I also know that you want the truth..no matter what. To be honest, I read this affidavit as though Billie was already home when DD tried to get in the house..if not how else could she confirm what she did?..If you would read it and see what you think I would appreciate it!

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I don't mean to be harsh or pessimistic...but under what circumstances could Hailey be alive? I can't really think of any that would be very feasible, unless she did indeed run away. Generally children her age are not taken by people who want a child. And we all know the stats on how long children are generally kept alive after being taken by a predator.

Again, no offense to anyone.

But many are not found. This could be due to human sex trafficking. If she was taken, or given, for this purpose, she could very well be alive. It is a very very difficult for someone who has been trafficked into the sex trade to get out of the situation.

Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids.

Hi :) Firstly i wanted to say that your a good friend to Billie and she is lucky to have you. My big worry is that you said yourself you hadnt had much contact with her in the years she has been with Shawn and i do wonder if shes really the same person that you knew from before :(

Secondly you said you dont believe for one second that she would put anyone before her kids..the thing is..from all accounts Hailey was living anywhere but at home for the past year and there had to be a reason for this. Multiple people including her grandmother and friends have said she didnt like Shawn and after Shawn had threatened to kill Billie and Clint WHY would she have him back there living with her children when her own children could be put at risk? Indeed one is now missing and the person she moved in who her daughter didnt like..was the last person believed to have seen her :( By her very actions of moving him in the family home..where her daughter was who didnt get on with him..and then letting her go to stay with various people...i believe FOUR schools in the last year...i would suggest that she DID put someone before her kids..and that Hayleigh has paid dearly for it :furious:

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

Thanks so much for this. As a new poster, what I am getting is that we are not to slueth non-POI's (Shawn being the only one so far) unless they have aluded to something in the media. So when the mom's license and non payment issues were discussed this was against TOS and inappropriate sluething. Correct? I could not find one place in all of the media reports where this was mentioned, but I grant you I did not read them all (just the summaries).

Any clarification you can provide will be truly appreciated.

Ummm..... no, that is not quite correct. BD became sleuthable, to some extent, when LE announced that she failed her poly and she walked out on the follow up questioning. LE is telling us that she may very well be a POI, in a round about way.

BD is also a victim, she is a victim because her daughter is missing, so any sleuthing or commenting or speculating is to be done respectfully. AND respectfully is up to MOD determination. So if you see something that you think is disrespectful, you should hit the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner and alert it, so the Mods can take a look at it.

And, last but not least, the whole license issue has been discussed ad naseum and we really don't need to do it all over again. It has no bearing on Hailey's missing and it will not help us find her.

Hope that helps,

Salem
Mod

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/partners/coleman/index_1.html

Alton Coleman & Debra Brown
2 lovers that raped, murdered

Brown was a good girl, unknown to police before she fell under Colemans spell, but by the time the pair were caught, it was clear that Brown was just as vicious and murderous as her ex-con boyfriend.

Coleman and Brown demonstrated a lack of respect for human life that shocked even hardened FBI agents and police officers. In less than two months, they assaulted, raped and murdered their way from Illinois to Michigan and down to Kentucky before authorities were finally able to capture them.

another story BD copied

CZ, if you know, when Redcat first came here on 12/31, she was it "widely believed" that Hailey had left with an old boyfriend. Had you heard that rumor too? Redcat has since said that this was dismissed but that it had been the initial thought of many.
If this was the rumor, it might have affected how quickly police took Hailey's disappearance seriously.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/partners/coleman/index_1.html

Alton Coleman & Debra Brown
2 lovers that raped, murdered

Brown was a good girl, unknown to police before she fell under Colemans spell, but by the time the pair were caught, it was clear that Brown was just as vicious and murderous as her ex-con boyfriend.

Coleman and Brown demonstrated a lack of respect for human life that shocked even hardened FBI agents and police officers. In less than two months, they assaulted, raped and murdered their way from Illinois to Michigan and down to Kentucky before authorities were finally able to capture them.

another story BD copied

How do you know that BD copied this story?

Thanks,

Salem

Hi :) Firstly i wanted to say that your a good friend to Billie and she is lucky to have you. My big worry is that you said yourself you hadnt had much contact with her in the years she has been with Shawn and i do wonder if shes really the same person that you knew from before :(

Secondly you said you dont believe for one second that she would put anyone before her kids..the thing is..from all accounts Hailey was living anywhere but at home for the past year and there had to be a reason for this. Multiple people including her grandmother and friends have said she didnt like Shawn and after Shawn had threatened to kill Billie and Clint WHY would she have him back there living with her children when her own children could be put at risk? Indeed one is now missing and the person she moved in who her daughter didnt like..was the last person believed to have seen her :( By her very actions of moving him in the family home..where her daughter was who didnt get on with him..and then letting her go to stay with various people...i believe FOUR schools in the last year...i would suggest that she DID put someone before her kids..and that Hayleigh has paid dearly for it :furious:

She's lived with her father,gm,friends and relatives and now she's gone,it will be interesting to see when SA moves back in and if the other child will be allowed to go back,if he wants.

Great post and the way I see it, actions speak a whole lot louder than words.

~JMO~

As I recall, that one was more than 500 years ago?

yes it was.........wierd why would that be interesting now?
It was all for the throne I believe, sufficated they think, do not know,
but the bodies were hidden so well, it took years to find the boys bones.

cgtzg, I know you probably dread making yourself known when you're here, lol! We pounce and that's not intentional..we just know so little for a FACT anyway. I know that you said you do not know SA well at all...but do you have any insight as to WHY Billie has so much faith in him...I guess what I'm asking is..in talking to her, has she ever said what it is about him that inspires such a loyalty to him..that it seems almost impossible for her to even consider the possibility that he may have done something to Hailey. He just doesn't strike me personally as someone whom I would be able to have such total faith in like she does. Any particular reason that you know of why she does?..other than of course the fact that no one would want to consider someone they love guilty of something so horrible..

Shawn has said he was at his mother's house in Big Spring on Tuesday.

Boy would it be interesting to find out what he told his mother he was doing there, what at 6:30 in the morning, with Billie's car, that he was supposed to be driving to work.
It would also be interesting to know what he told his Grandmother, when he showed up at her house, Mon. morning.
I would assume both of these women knew he worked.

How do you know that BD copied this story?

Thanks,

Salem

Salem, it's in the affidavit, along with all the others BD printed.

ETA: this is from p.4 of the first affidavit batch released:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 10.46.47 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-25 at 10.46.47 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 357
Does everyone know we have a chat room, where you all can get together and talk about the case? TOS still applies, but the rules are a bit looser, as long as no gets to wild LOL.

Check it out right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Boy would it be interesting to find out what he told his mother he was doing there, what at 6:30 in the morning, with Billie's car, that he was supposed to be driving to work.
It would also be interesting to know what he told his Grandmother, when he showed up at her house, Mon. morning.

I do believe he said he went to Big Springs to his mom's on Monday.

I do have a question. How do we know his mom actually saw him? I don't think we do.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/banks/results_3.html

George Emil Banks
murdered girlfriends and children

another story

The thing is..was his mother definetly there that day even and for eg not at work? On facebook someone said his mother was actually at day and IF she was..then what alibi does Shaun have even?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx