TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. I do know Hailey, but besides saying 'hey' or whatever, I have not sat down and had a conversation with her in a long time.

it nice to see you czgt:seeya:

Well what I seen and read about Hailey I don't see the runway theory.

Do you know if LE will also looking at the case of Elizabeth Ennen?

SNIPPED from cz post: <<<Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids.>>>

Please note, I am NOT questioning cz's relationship with BD. I am wondering how can you know what a great mother someone is if you really have never seen the person with her child. ALso, the person a person chooses as a significant other is also very telling as to what knd of person a person is.

I am also concerned/wondering what ppl know about this family that has lived in this small rural area for a long time...and if they DON'T know much, then why?

I never meant to imply that I never saw Billie around her kids. I did say before that Billie and I have not spent as much time together in the past year or so as we would have liked, but that is not to say we haven't spent any time together. I guess I could further clarify that by saying that we used to get together several times a week... either just us or with our families.

I have been around Shawn, but besides small talk, never really talked to him.

As far as small town go, speaking strictly for myself, I have lived here in CCity for my entire life, except for about a year. Just because I know someone's name, and where they work, and who their families are, and say 'hi' in the grocery store, doesn't mean I know them. I know that a lot of people, when they picture a small town like CCity, think of an idealistic kind of place where you borrow sugar from your neighbors and go to block parties. It is just not like that here - or that I have seen.

People are somewhat private, maybe because you do know that there will always be someone to talk about what you are doing... not much to do here besides gossip and drink beer, lol. Personally, I don't care for either. Also, you have to remember that this is a very economically depressed area. Not many jobs to be had if you don't want to work at one of the prisons, so you have to drive out of town. Up and out of town early, don't get back until suppertime, spend some time with your family, go to bed, and do it all over again the next day.

I tried to join the chatroom but it says it is full. Do you know what the limit is?

I think like a 100 or something. It's not full. Try again and if it doesn't work, I'll find someone to help.

Are you using Java or Mirc?

Salem

czgtz, if I may, there's something I've been wondering about. Back on 1/17 you posted:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

BBM

Did Billie ever explain this discrepancy to you?

Well, in CZ's defense..she did say this in that post..

I will say this though - even if I did find out that Billie was, for whatever reason, lying to me, I would still not believe that she has any knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. And while I might not continue to defend her on anything else, I would defend her on that point.

so I'm assuming that she has talked to Billie and knowing what most of us do of the way Billie double speaks..she probably got some kind of roundabout possibly plausible answer..and she DOES go on to say that no matter what she will defend Billie in the respect that she didn't have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. You know what really kills me though? That this friend (who IIRC has a family of her own) takes SO MUCH time out of her day, every day to try and set the record straight and Billie is busy worrying about SA... What would I give to have such a friend and I wonder if Billie even knows what a good friend she has...because imo Billie Dunn could clear MOST of this up...if she wanted to..

Shawn has said he was at his mother's house in Big Spring on Tuesday.

So just for clarification, SA has told BD and LE that he was at his mother's house both days, Monday and Tuesday?

For the Kids, I saw that post as well. Has it ever been in the media that SA's mom was an alibi that day? I asked this the other day but no one responded.

So, if BD really still doesn't believe that SA had anything to do with it then has she been completely informed and proven where he was those 2.5 hours between getting back to CC from leaving work then getting to his family's in Big Spring? Has she totally discounted Haylie being afraid of SA or his standing outside her door late at night? Does she believe Haylie lied to her Grandma about this, because Clint verified being told this as well as MB. Where there are two or more witnesses....... Who's lying?

I think like a 100 or something. It's not full. Try again and if it doesn't work, I'll find someone to help.

Are you using Java or Mirc?

Salem

I got in, thanks. I just had to click something on the side bar.

Edit: Okay, it kicked me out and now I can't get back in. Weird.

MOO...
When put in front of a media camera BD has placed SA as priority #1every time. No secret there.

Okay, here's the thing about the true crime stories: some of my friends/family think that following these cases is going just a bit too far. They don't understand why I do it. My DH tolerates it and never comments on the amount of time I spend on WS (my kids do, though!). BUT - I wonder what would happen if LE ever came snooping around, asking questions about my internet habits or looking at my WS folder on my computer and finding autopsy pics of JonBenet Ramsey, or other files I've downloaded/uploaded for purposes of sleuthing? How would it be interpreted then in light of whatever reason LE would have for snooping around?

While I do not think the stories BD printed to read are odd in and of themselves (hey, I now have looked at two off the list just b/c I had never heard of many of them), what is odd is that they are right smack in the middle of a case where the daughter has gone missing - and the BF wears masks, compares harming a 13-yr-old girl to killing a deer (insert chainsaw reference here), has been caught in lies, not to mention failed a polygraph.

So that's where this whole picture starts to look very very wrong and those true crime stories start to look not so innocent.

JMHO

~Respectfull Snipped~
Did Billie ever explain this discrepancy to you?

I'm not CZ - but I'm going to answer this - the question was pretty much answered on NG. LE got it wrong. SA threatened BD and CD.

Unless there has been something further on this issue, it has been settled, actually.

Salem
Mod

cz,

you said that BD is in touch with LE daily (sometimes twice a day). Since she has said that if the FBI would set-up and administer the poly she would think about it. So, hasn't her LE contact asked her about this? Has she not communicated this to her LE contact? Doesn't she realize how important it is for her to clear herself and taking that poly is a big step in that direction? Do you know if her LE contact has spoke to her about taking this poly? I would think so - I don't think LE would sit around and hem and haw about her taking one.

I know what you mean. I am not even going to try and wrap my head around what LE is doing and where they are going with this. I guess in a way it is kind of like Clint saying over and over that he would take a poly, and it just never gets done.

Also, and this is just MOO, I don't think that LE is looking at Billie. Please don't jump me for this.... this is not something that Billie has told me or implied. My opinion about this is formed from what I have seen and people that I have talked to myself.

I wanted to say a few things. I realize that a lot of you here take anything I say with a large grain of salt because I am Billie's friend, and I have been defending her. I still continue to stand firm in my belief that Billie has no knowledge of what has happened to Hailey, and that she is in no way covering for anyone.

That said, my main goal is for Hailey to be found. Other than Billie, I am not defending anyone. I want everyone to be checked out by LE, and then checked again. I know that everyone here, no matter what opinion they hold about anyone in this case, also wants Hailey to be found. And I am grateful that you all continue to discuss the case and pray for Hailey. It is so important that she remains in everyone's mind and heart, and is not forgotten. I continue to believe that Hailey is still alive, and safe. I am not sticking my head in the sand, but that is how I am coping.

All that said, I wanted to put a few things out here. First of all, Billie has daily contact with LE. There is one Ranger that is her normal 'contact', and she usually calls him more than once a day. She is not being uncooperative. In fact, she wracks her brain and calls him with anything that she remembers, whether she thinks it is pertinant or not.

The FBI did give Billie a phone - I was there at her house when they brought it, and heard what those agents said with my own ears. This was after I brought her a phone to use. LE is also encouraging Billie to not cut off contact with Shawn - in fact, two Rangers drove her to his grandmother's house in the hopes that he would talk to her a while back.

Billie's original phone is still with LE. I have not called it in over a week, but everytime I previously called it, it went straight to voicemail. We were concerned about this because Hailey does know that number by heart, and if she has a chance to call anyone, it is going to be more than a shame if she gets voicemail. I can't believe that LE is not monitoring it, but they will not confirm that to Billie.

For those of you wondering about the coverage areas, both Billie's phone and Shawn's phone were Verizon.

NG has not decided to no longer carry Hailey's story, and Billie has not declined to be on her show. Or any other show. Most days, she talks to several reporters. We continue to try and get as much media coverage for Hailey as we can.

Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids. At this point, she truly does not believe he is involved in Hailey's disappearance. I am not trying to debate his involvement, or try to make anyone stop looking at him. There are a whole lot of questions that are unanswered, and JMO, I am afraid that some of those questions will never be answered to anyone's satisfaction. He has not ended all contact with LE, although I have no idea how much information he is giving in his statements - or even if he is talking besides 'pleading the fifth.'

My greatest fear is that LE really doesn't have much more than they have released. Surely to God though, they are just not saying much. I really would hate to think that LE meant it when they said they would have to have a body to make an arrest.

I am not in any way trying to make anyone stop speculating about Billie. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinons. If I didn't know Billie, I might very well be thinking the very same things that many of you are. I do know her though, and have been spending a lot of time with her. I see her anguish growing day by day. The more time that passes, the harder it is to hold on to hope. But she is determined (as am I) to not give up hope that Hailey is alive.

Please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return.

Your post just made my eyes mist over and I'm usually fairly detached. I would consider myself lucky to have a friend like you advocating for me. This has got to be incredibly exhausting for you and I hope you have support in place.

I don't know how I feel about Billie but I fervently hope for a miracle like we've seen in other cases. I think I can safely assume that every single poster here would rejoice if Hailey was found alive and well.

It's personal posts like yours that remind me of the humanity behind the typed words on a screen, that remind me to be more empathetic and less harsh, that help me to focus on a girl named Hailey Dunn, who is much more than her cheerleading uniform and who, regardless of the circumstances of her disappearance, needs help to get home.

CZ, would you be able to tell us what Billies normal working hours are? TIA!

So just for clarification, SA has told BD and LE that he was at his mother's house both days, Monday and Tuesday?

We have not had any clarification as to SA's whereabouts on the Tuesday. This has not been mentioned by LE or MSM at all.

BD's friend said SA claims to have been at his mother's. It isn't specified who SA has told this to; I can't imagine he told Billie that, since she thought he was still at work as per her comments on Nancy Grace. LE hasn't said anything about SA on Tuesday.

As per the mods, anything a local says may give us insight, but should be seen as a rumour and reated as such.

As far as I am concerned, Tuesday is still a mystery.

:cow:

Okay, here's the thing about the true crime stories: some of my friends/family think that following these cases is going just a bit too far. They don't understand why I do it. My DH tolerates it and never comments on the amount of time I spend on WS (my kids do, though!). BUT - I wonder what would happen if LE ever came snooping around, asking questions about my internet habits or looking at my WS folder on my computer and finding autopsy pics of JonBenet Ramsey, or other files I've downloaded/uploaded for purposes of sleuthing? How would it be interpreted then in light of whatever reason LE would have for snooping around?

While I do not think the stories BD printed to read are odd in and of themselves (hey, I now have looked at two off the list just b/c I had never heard of many of them), what is odd is that they are right smack in the middle of a case where the daughter has gone missing - and the BF wears masks, compares harming a 13-yr-old girl to killing a deer (insert chainsaw reference here), has been caught in lies, not to mention failed a polygraph.

So that's where this whole picture starts to look very very wrong and those true crime stories start to look not so innocent.

JMHO

I think LE would look at your posts to try to determine what your interest is..., kwim? You are interested in solving crimes (so is LE) and finding justice for victims. We can see that from your posts.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) BD was posting on a board where it could easily be determined what her interest was... hobby, trying to impress new boyfriendf, or if she was also interested in justice and solving crimes.

Salem

A petition has been started called Hailey Alert to try and get an alert system in place for ALL children regardless weather they are a runaway or not.

Can I post that link here?

~Respectfull Snipped~

I'm not CZ - but I'm going to answer this - the question was pretty much answered on NG. LE got it wrong. SA threatened BD and CD.

Unless there has been something further on this issue, it has been settled, actually.

Salem
Mod

Salem, I believe that some of us were thinking that we had not heard all the calls from that day..The officer on duty said that 'whatever' was going on had been going on all day..yet we only heard 3 (?) calls. Some of us (myself included) thought perhaps all the 911 calls had not been released and on those there may have been possible reference to a threat to Hailey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx