TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the thing about the true crime stories: some of my friends/family think that following these cases is going just a bit too far. They don't understand why I do it. My DH tolerates it and never comments on the amount of time I spend on WS (my kids do, though!). BUT - I wonder what would happen if LE ever came snooping around, asking questions about my internet habits or looking at my WS folder on my computer and finding autopsy pics of JonBenet Ramsey, or other files I've downloaded/uploaded for purposes of sleuthing? How would it be interpreted then in light of whatever reason LE would have for snooping around?

While I do not think the stories BD printed to read are odd in and of themselves (hey, I now have looked at two off the list just b/c I had never heard of many of them), what is odd is that they are right smack in the middle of a case where the daughter has gone missing - and the BF wears masks, compares harming a 13-yr-old girl to killing a deer (insert chainsaw reference here), has been caught in lies, not to mention failed a polygraph.

So that's where this whole picture starts to look very very wrong and those true crime stories start to look not so innocent.

JMHO

Forgot to add that comment about putting on a mask and going "Halloween" on someone. Paraphrasing because I cannot remember the exact words he used (on the MM site), but it was to the effect of killing someone. Brush it off as meaningless if you will, but imo he was soliciting responses to fuel a fantasy of his ...

I think LE would look at your posts to try to determine what your interest is..., kwim? You are interested in solving crimes (so is LE) and finding justice for victims. We can see that from your posts.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) BD was posting on a board where it could easily be determined what her interest was... hobby, trying to impress new boyfriendf, or if she was also interested in justice and solving crimes.

Salem

What board was BD posting on? tia

Okay, here's the thing about the true crime stories: some of my friends/family think that following these cases is going just a bit too far. They don't understand why I do it. My DH tolerates it and never comments on the amount of time I spend on WS (my kids do, though!). BUT - I wonder what would happen if LE ever came snooping around, asking questions about my internet habits or looking at my WS folder on my computer and finding autopsy pics of JonBenet Ramsey, or other files I've downloaded/uploaded for purposes of sleuthing? How would it be interpreted then in light of whatever reason LE would have for snooping around?

While I do not think the stories BD printed to read are odd in and of themselves (hey, I now have looked at two off the list just b/c I had never heard of many of them), what is odd is that they are right smack in the middle of a case where the daughter has gone missing - and the BF wears masks, compares harming a 13-yr-old girl to killing a deer (insert chainsaw reference here), has been caught in lies, not to mention failed a polygraph.

So that's where this whole picture starts to look very very wrong and those true crime stories start to look not so innocent.

JMHO

I agree the fatasies that Pat Brown talked about seem to add up........

BBM It's the BIG Picture

now for the occult.......I have to go read about that she printed out.
I'll never sleep tonight for sure!

Two questions if anyone can answer.

WHY did Le use the dogs at the local hotels?

Approximate location of where the dogs stopped when following Haileys scent toward her friends.

We have not had any clarification as to SA's whereabouts on the Tuesday. This has not been mentioned by LE or MSM at all.

BD's friend said SA claims to have been at his mother's. It isn't specified who SA has told this to; I can't imagine he told Billie that, since she thought he was still at work as per her comments on Nancy Grace. LE hasn't said anything about SA on Tuesday.

As per the mods, anything a local says may give us insight, but should be seen as a rumour and reated as such.

As far as I am concerned, Tuesday is still a mystery.

:cow:

I'm not looking for a definitive answer on where he actually was on Tuesday, I'd just like to know where he SAID he was. What he told his girlfriend when I'm sure she must have asked him.

MOO

I agree the fatasies that Pat Brown talked about seem to add up........

BBM It's the BIG Picture

now for the occult.......I have to go read about that she printed out.
I'll never sleep tonight for sure!

Oh, passion.... don't read tonight! I did the other night after my family were asleep, and had to check and double-check the locks, and leave the bathroom light on. Wait until daylight, my friend.

What is the attitude of the people in that town? Are they still scared & being very protective of their children or have they let their guards down some & assuming SA is the one?

Of course I can only speak for myself, but I am way more protective now than I was a month ago.

My husband leaves for work at around 6:30 each morning, and I used to leave around 7:00. I would wake my kids up (they are 16 and 12) and make sure they were going to get ready and not go back to sleep, and leave. My dad would swing by and take them to school, and then my mom would pick them up from school and drop them off at the house, and an hour or so after that my husband would get home.

Now, I wait until I can drop them at school (7:30) before leaving for work, and my mom keeps them until my husband gets home. And I don't see that routine changing anytime soon. For me, it is the fact that Hailey is gone, not what might have happened to her, that has caused me to hold my kids a little tighter.

~Respectfull Snipped~

I'm not CZ - but I'm going to answer this - the question was pretty much answered on NG. LE got it wrong. SA threatened BD and CD.

Unless there has been something further on this issue, it has been settled, actually.

Salem
Mod

But is there really that much of a difference between SA threatening to kill Hailey and him threatening to kill BD and CD ? And her brother?

I think that is the issue some people are wondering about. If she is worried enough about his death threats that she calls the police then I assume she thought he was serious at the time.

Salem, I believe that some of us were thinking that we had not heard all the calls from that day..The officer on duty said that 'whatever' was going on had been going on all day..yet we only heard 3 (?) calls. Some of us (myself included) thought perhaps all the 911 calls had not been released and on those there may have been possible reference to a threat to Hailey...
plus BD referred to "texts" that SA had sent her and it very well could have been a responding officer that actually saw the texts. SA could have treatened Hailey in those texts.

czgtz, if I may, there's something I've been wondering about. Back on 1/17 you posted:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

BBM

Did Billie ever explain this discrepancy to you?

We did talk about this. She explained it to my personal satisfaction. Please understand that I am not going to go into it here. I am not trying to deflect your question, but to go into a backstory and explain everything by typing it out would take me an hour.

Oh, passion.... don't read tonight! I did the other night after my family were asleep, and had to check and double-check the locks, and leave the bathroom light on. Wait until daylight, my friend.

Link where to look at what she was reading about the occult?

czgtz, if I may, there's something I've been wondering about. Back on 1/17 you posted:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

BBM

Did Billie ever explain this discrepancy to you?

~Respectfull Snipped~

I'm not CZ - but I'm going to answer this - the question was pretty much answered on NG. LE got it wrong. SA threatened BD and CD.

Unless there has been something further on this issue, it has been settled, actually.

Salem
Mod

really? and gmom saying SA hovering around HD's bedroom door was what ecxatly? nothing to worry about. hmmmmm
kk... BD didnt fear SA that makes everything better!
MOO

Clara Schwartz orchestrated the murder of her scientist father by convincing her friends via witchcraft and the occult..

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/clara_schwartz/index.html

several knives, swords, and documents about human sacrifice from the home of Inglis and Pfohl. The "X" was thus surmised to be an occult symbol.
two black cloaks from the Haymarket home, and also took a computer from Hulbert's home. It wasn't long before LE had pieced together a strange and deadly game.

oMGosh I can'r read the rest of BD's hobby tonight.........so gruesome, all planned .

Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids.

Please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return.

respectfully sbm

Cz - TY for for your comments and for your personal insight.

I must say, based on the 911 tapes, where Billie reported that Shawn was threatening to murder her (and CD, and also Hailey, according to what Shawn admitted to in the affidavit) - I KNOW what to think about Shawn, and I don't have to think twice about it - he's a violent, angry, homicidal man.

Shawn has made recent threats of murder. Shawn threatened to murder Billie (and also CD and/or Hailey). These threats have been documented as recently as February 2010. According to the affidavit, Shawn admitted to threatening to kill Billie and her daughter Hailey.

Despite Shawn making homicidal threats against Billie, her estranged husband, and against her little girl Hailey, Billie continued her relationship with Shawn, and even moved him into her home.

IMO, this is proof enough that Billie WOULD put her relationship with her lover above the safety & well-being of her children.

Based on what we know about Shawn, and what we know about Billie's willingness to defend him, it has become increasingly difficult to pray for Hailey's safe return.

MOO

LAWRENCE SIGMUND BITTAKER & ROY LEWIS NORRIS

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/bittaker_norris/1.html

"Scream, Baby, Scream!" tape recorded everything!
Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris raped and tortured their victims before murdering them
used hammers, pliers...........

also from search warrent aff.

My Lord who reads all of these horrible stories,prints them out,watches the horror movies and reenacts horror movies dressed up in videos?This freaks me out and BD said they all watched the horror movies.

Obviously there is a reason that LE ended the affidavit with the 'deer in the headlights'...and of course it's because they don't want "us" nor the perps to know what cards they ARE holding..but I gotta say that the more I think about what LE has not said..such as what time Billie got off work that day, the more I think there is a BIG reason why they haven't. I can't imagine why else that would be such a big secret especially when we already know she got off early and made the ATM withdrawls for the drugs.. and I have racked my brain to think of another reason besides the fact that she was in that house. IF that's the case..and that's where I am leaning..I'm not sure I want to know more. I wonder too if Billie taking off early was planned or last minute?

I know what you mean. I am not even going to try and wrap my head around what LE is doing and where they are going with this. I guess in a way it is kind of like Clint saying over and over that he would take a poly, and it just never gets done.

Also, and this is just MOO, I don't think that LE is looking at Billie. Please don't jump me for this.... this is not something that Billie has told me or implied. My opinion about this is formed from what I have seen and people that I have talked to myself.

Well, it's not exactly like Clint not taking a poly. From what I've understood him to say, he's willing, but has never been asked by LE to take one. Billie, however, was asked and did take one - but failed.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/partners/coleman/index_1.html

Alton Coleman & Debra Brown
2 lovers that raped, murdered

Brown was a good girl, unknown to police before she fell under Colemans spell, but by the time the pair were caught, it was clear that Brown was just as vicious and murderous as her ex-con boyfriend.

Coleman and Brown demonstrated a lack of respect for human life that shocked even hardened FBI agents and police officers. In less than two months, they assaulted, raped and murdered their way from Illinois to Michigan and down to Kentucky before authorities were finally able to capture them.

another story BD copied

:eek: :sick:

Link where to look at what she was reading about the occult?

Clara Schwartz planned murder of her dad.
Aleister Crowley..........haven't read yet but occult is in the search Warrent aff.

It seems to me, MOO that BD /SA was into the dark world of everything........
I fear that Hailey is gone.

TX. I really think it would be good for her . No one wants to believe she could be involved. They last thing you want in any of these cases is a parent involved.
If she took one by FBI and passed I think alot of people would feel different, I know I would.

It looks like the OP is offline now, but I am really curious about this statement. Of course I would be glad for everyone to feel differently about Billie, but I got to thinking. Now, I promise I am not trying to start any type of argument here, or question anyone's opinion, but I really would like to hear from anyone who would jump in and answer this.

If Billie took another poly, and passed, would that in your mind absolve her of any knowledge of Hailey's disappearance (or coverup after the fact)?And along those same lines, what if Shawn took another and passed - would that change your feelings on him at all, or has he already proved himself to be involved simply by his odd actions at work and with LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx