TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the fatasies that Pat Brown talked about seem to add up........

BBM It's the BIG Picture

now for the occult.......I have to go read about that she printed out.
I'll never sleep tonight for sure!
Something tells me your furry child will be sleeping very very close to Mommy tonight!

~Respectfull Snipped~

I'm not CZ - but I'm going to answer this - the question was pretty much answered on NG. LE got it wrong. SA threatened BD and CD.

Unless there has been something further on this issue, it has been settled, actually.

Salem
Mod

Salem, I know that was Billie's explanation.

AFAIK, there has been no word from LE that the affidavit was incorrect.

Frankly, I don't see a whole lot of difference. No, he didn't directly threaten Hailey according to BD. But he still threatened to kill her parents in a way "that would be remembered." Is that really someone you'd want to move in with your children? Is that someone you'd never believe your daughter could be afraid of?

cz, I respect your standing by your friend, and while I don't believe Billie was directly involved in what happened to Hailey, I do think she has a huge blind spot where SA is concerned.

plus BD referred to "texts" that SA had sent her and it very well could have been a responding officer that actually saw the texts. SA could have treatened Hailey in those texts.

Absolutely True! I hadn't thought about that!

Salem, I believe that some of us were thinking that we had not heard all the calls from that day..The officer on duty said that 'whatever' was going on had been going on all day..yet we only heard 3 (?) calls. Some of us (myself included) thought perhaps all the 911 calls had not been released and on those there may have been possible reference to a threat to Hailey...

There was also a mention of texts being sent that day. The threat to HD could have been on one of those.

Cz, what ever happened with the whole teacher incident at the high school? Was the teacher reported or reprimanded, and did parents complain?

Thanks.

I don't think I was the only one who complained. One of the teachers told me that they had been told not to discuss anything with the students, other than to offer reassurances. And my daughter told me that she has not heard any teachers discussing anything other than concern for Hailey.

I don't know that the teacher I originally posted about was reprimanded... but I hope he was.

It looks like the OP is offline now, but I am really curious about this statement. Of course I would be glad for everyone to feel differently about Billie, but I got to thinking. Now, I promise I am not trying to start any type of argument here, or question anyone's opinion, but I really would like to hear from anyone who would jump in and answer this.

If Billie took another poly, and passed, would that in your mind absolve her of any knowledge of Hailey's disappearance (or coverup after the fact)?And along those same lines, what if Shawn took another and passed - would that change your feelings on him at all, or has he already proved himself to be involved simply by his odd actions at work and with LE?

I would feel differently about them both, if they passed a poly.

Oh, passion.... don't read tonight! I did the other night after my family were asleep, and had to check and double-check the locks, and leave the bathroom light on. Wait until daylight, my friend.

Yes! I only read those few and I'm ready to cry.
I can't read any more about rape and torture, axes, knives, swords, recording screams..........now the occult......
I am going to sew doll clothes to get this out of my mind.

Link where to look at what she was reading about the occult?

I didn't read any having to do with the occult - I think one was a mother/daughter... Okay - it's nighttime and I'm not going there!!!! I want to sleep well tonight.

My Lord who reads all of these horrible stories,prints them out,watches the horror movies and reenacts horror movies dressed up in videos?This freaks me out and BD said they all watched the horror movies.

Who reads all of those stories, prints them out, watches horror movies...and doesn't worry about locking their doors and windows!!!???

If i'd feel differently depends upon if they were asked the same questions that made them fail the first time. If they answered all the same questions, without walking out, and they passed. Then yes I'd feel they had nothing to do with it.

Forgot to add that comment about putting on a mask and going "Halloween" on someone. Paraphrasing because I cannot remember the exact words he used (on the MM site), but it was to the effect of killing someone. Brush it off as meaningless if you will, but imo he was soliciting responses to fuel a fantasy of his ...

I think he was looking for someone to validate and give him approval and to justify (in his mind) moving forward with whatever he was thinking, IMHO.

Is it possible that she said she got off as early as 3pm if you know and feel comfortable answering?...do you know why she took off work early to begin with by any chance?

This is what the affidavit says...I know you believe in Billie and I respect that, but I also know that you want the truth..no matter what. To be honest, I read this affidavit as though Billie was already home when DD tried to get in the house..if not how else could she confirm what she did?..If you would read it and see what you think I would appreciate it!

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look"

I do not believe that Billie was at home when DD was pounding on the door. She questioned him about what had happened, and I did too. I believe that she just repeated what DD told her to LE. I know that 'confirmed' would make it look like she was there, but IMO, it was just poor wording in the affidavit.

I wanted to say a few things. I realize that a lot of you here take anything I say with a large grain of salt because I am Billie's friend, and I have been defending her. I still continue to stand firm in my belief that Billie has no knowledge of what has happened to Hailey, and that she is in no way covering for anyone.

That said, my main goal is for Hailey to be found. Other than Billie, I am not defending anyone. I want everyone to be checked out by LE, and then checked again. I know that everyone here, no matter what opinion they hold about anyone in this case, also wants Hailey to be found. And I am grateful that you all continue to discuss the case and pray for Hailey. It is so important that she remains in everyone's mind and heart, and is not forgotten. I continue to believe that Hailey is still alive, and safe. I am not sticking my head in the sand, but that is how I am coping.

All that said, I wanted to put a few things out here. First of all, Billie has daily contact with LE. There is one Ranger that is her normal 'contact', and she usually calls him more than once a day. She is not being uncooperative. In fact, she wracks her brain and calls him with anything that she remembers, whether she thinks it is pertinant or not.

The FBI did give Billie a phone - I was there at her house when they brought it, and heard what those agents said with my own ears. This was after I brought her a phone to use. LE is also encouraging Billie to not cut off contact with Shawn - in fact, two Rangers drove her to his grandmother's house in the hopes that he would talk to her a while back.

Billie's original phone is still with LE. I have not called it in over a week, but everytime I previously called it, it went straight to voicemail. We were concerned about this because Hailey does know that number by heart, and if she has a chance to call anyone, it is going to be more than a shame if she gets voicemail. I can't believe that LE is not monitoring it, but they will not confirm that to Billie.

For those of you wondering about the coverage areas, both Billie's phone and Shawn's phone were Verizon.

NG has not decided to no longer carry Hailey's story, and Billie has not declined to be on her show. Or any other show. Most days, she talks to several reporters. We continue to try and get as much media coverage for Hailey as we can.

Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids. At this point, she truly does not believe he is involved in Hailey's disappearance. I am not trying to debate his involvement, or try to make anyone stop looking at him. There are a whole lot of questions that are unanswered, and JMO, I am afraid that some of those questions will never be answered to anyone's satisfaction. He has not ended all contact with LE, although I have no idea how much information he is giving in his statements - or even if he is talking besides 'pleading the fifth.'

My greatest fear is that LE really doesn't have much more than they have released. Surely to God though, they are just not saying much. I really would hate to think that LE meant it when they said they would have to have a body to make an arrest.

I am not in any way trying to make anyone stop speculating about Billie. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinons. If I didn't know Billie, I might very well be thinking the very same things that many of you are. I do know her though, and have been spending a lot of time with her. I see her anguish growing day by day. The more time that passes, the harder it is to hold on to hope. But she is determined (as am I) to not give up hope that Hailey is alive.

Please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return.

Thank you for the information. I really don't believe that BD had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or that she knows what happened to Hailey or where she is. I feel so bad for her for the pain she is going through. I also feel bad for CD and DD. I believe that SA is definately not a mentally and emotionally normal guy and I have to wonder if he is responsible for Hailey being missing. But I also wonder if Hailey was grabbed off the street by a total stranger and wisked away to who knows where. It just seems incredible that a teen can just suddenly disappear with no trace and be gone for such a long time with no real clues to where she is or what happened to her. But yet we know from other cases in the news that it has happened many times. Too bad we can't put tracking devices on our kids at birth just in case they ever disappear and we need to find them. Even with all the searches it just seems like this case isn't going anywhere. I hope and pray that Hailey will be found soon and brought home to her family.

It looks like the OP is offline now, but I am really curious about this statement. Of course I would be glad for everyone to feel differently about Billie, but I got to thinking. Now, I promise I am not trying to start any type of argument here, or question anyone's opinion, but I really would like to hear from anyone who would jump in and answer this.

If Billie took another poly, and passed, would that in your mind absolve her of any knowledge of Hailey's disappearance (or coverup after the fact)?And along those same lines, what if Shawn took another and passed - would that change your feelings on him at all, or has he already proved himself to be involved simply by his odd actions at work and with LE?

Speaking for myself, no..at this point it wouldn't convince me..but it sure would go a long way towards making me take another look! Simply because there is no ONE thing that makes me believe them guilty. In the end though..WE aren't the ones that need to be convinced..and it would certainly may help LE focus in a different direction if by some chance they passed..After all, isn't that what she wants?..LE to focus on all possibilities..passing a LD would go a long way towards allowing them to do that. As it stands now, a month has passed and no sign of Hailey...As a mom and grandmother..even though I do not have blind faith in a LD..if I was innocent, I would take one over and over and over..and just have faith that if I failed for some reason at least I would know that I had done all I could. If my child is missing, the least of my worries would be getting arrested for something I didn't do. I know it can happen..but if my child is gone, I wouldn't give 2 chits..just being honest!

I do not believe that Billie was at home when DD was pounding on the door. She questioned him about what had happened, and I did too. I believe that she just repeated what DD told her to LE. I know that 'confirmed' would make it look like she was there, but IMO, it was just poor wording in the affidavit.

You questioned DD? What did he tell you about that event? Was SA holding anything? What did SA say to him? What did he say to SA? What was the "deer in the headlights" look all about?

TIA

Hi :) Firstly i wanted to say that your a good friend to Billie and she is lucky to have you. My big worry is that you said yourself you hadnt had much contact with her in the years she has been with Shawn and i do wonder if shes really the same person that you knew from before :(

Secondly you said you dont believe for one second that she would put anyone before her kids..the thing is..from all accounts Hailey was living anywhere but at home for the past year and there had to be a reason for this. Multiple people including her grandmother and friends have said she didnt like Shawn and after Shawn had threatened to kill Billie and Clint WHY would she have him back there living with her children when her own children could be put at risk? Indeed one is now missing and the person she moved in who her daughter didnt like..was the last person believed to have seen her :( By her very actions of moving him in the family home..where her daughter was who didnt get on with him..and then letting her go to stay with various people...i believe FOUR schools in the last year...i would suggest that she DID put someone before her kids..and that Hayleigh has paid dearly for it :furious:

Respectfully, we will have to agree to disagree on this point. Just as you cannot believe Billie, I cannot believe what many of the other people quoted have said.

Personally, I would have much more faith on Billie if she allowed the FBI to give her a poly. I can clearly understand why she might not want to go back to the original polygraph administrator again. I don't blame her for that. But I do think it would be valuable for her to clear herself with another shot at it.

As for SA, I think it would take more than a clean poly for him to have my support right now. There is too much violent stuff and too much lying going on, plus he fits the profile perfectly--last to see her, live in boyfriend, drug user, smart arse, cocky attitude, creepy lurker.

Billie does NOT fit the profile and does not seem , to me, like she had anything to do with Hailey going missing. I do think she is blinded by her attraction to SA however.

So just for clarification, SA has told BD and LE that he was at his mother's house both days, Monday and Tuesday?

Sorry I was the one that thought he said went to his Grandmas straight after leaving work Mon. morning.
Shawn said that he went straight to his mom's after he left work Mon. morning, but his cell pings were at CC first and then he started pinging at his mom's at 9:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx