TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazy:

I have an arsenal of links...let me tell ya...if you need one and posting then I probably have it! LOL

Sweet,with 46 threads it's easy to get things jumbled and I wouldn't want anyone to freak or anything,especially if it's talking in the bathroom or talking in the bathroom about drugs,when we know illegal drugs were brought. :)

Just an FYI but they were just talking about Hailey here on our news station in Jax, Florida because of Somer's Foundation. They said Comcast is having a new feature on their On Demand programming that will feature missing children.

This is awesome! I hope more networks pick up this idea!

At the beginning of the investigation, CD's GF, NS said she couldn't remember if Hailey came by on Monday. On Jan 19, she confirmed Hailey wasn't there.

snip

Grace said one of the earrings that Hailey was reported to be wearing when she disappeared was found in Clint Dunn's home after her disappearance.

Clint Dunn and his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, told the Reporter-News that Hailey had spent Christmas night at Clint Dunn's home.

"She took off those earrings and dropped them by the couch and asked me to put them up for her," Stewart said. "She asked me to pick them up for her, and I only found one of them."

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011...missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?partner=popular

WHEN and WHERE did the gf say that she didn't remember if Hailey came over
I didn't see that in the linked article?[ maybe i missed it]

Originally posted by yllek on 1/23. BeanE has since found more unconfirmed/second-hand info that was becoming regarded as fact and shared it with us.
====================================================
For the past few days, I have attempted to link sources in my theories that were based, to some degree, on what others were posting as fact and what I recalled as confirmed. The only search results lead me back here to WS and Billie’s friend. I made a list of those that I traced back here to separate fact from what WS advises us to regard as rumor. I think it's important to do so as we try to figure out what happened to Hailey. Thought it might be helpful to others as well. I’m not suggesting that anyone shouldn’t believe or consider some/all of the information passed on from Billie’s friend, that’s an individual choice. I’m just thinking it’s gotten a little difficult to remember what we heard in MSM vs. NG vs. LE vs. straight from Billie’s mouth in interviews.

Below are the common statements that have come into theories lately that only trace back to Billie’s friend. A kind of cheat sheet so others don’t run in circles looking for the MSM, NG, or interview videos like I did!

1. Hailey wasn't afraid of SA because she got up in his face and screamed at him sometimes and Billie had to tell her to cool it. Source: Billie's friend when talking about how SA was possibly just an idiot and Hailey wasn't really afraid of him (though Billie's friend earlier stated that she barely knew SA and hadn't been around Hailey much for a couple of years). See Thread 24, page 21, post 513

2. Clint and his gf were evicted and had to move out of their house immediately because they were violating section 8 regulations (house was in gf’s name). Source: Billie's friend; around the time she posted that Billie wanted to make sure nobody held anything in Clint's past or future actions against Billie. (Couldn't find the direct quote; found many comments by other posters responding to it.)

3. Donna Byerley and Cecilia Garcia’s motives and characters are questionable. Source: Billie's friend and a couple of responding posters; just after the reporternews article that had brief interviews with both women. Neither criticized Billie, but both said that Hailey roamed unattended and both mentioned that Hailey didn't like SA and wanted to live with Clint (Mrs. Garcia was told by her daughter, MB, and Ms. Byerley was told by Hailey directly). See Thread 9, Page 25, Post 602
http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

4. Billie doesn’t know the third person (later determined to be J. Burroughs, hairdresser) that is highly credible and respected, who reportedly saw Hailey on 12/27 walking with a small child connected to someone questioned twice in this case (twice-interviewed person later interpreted to be Clint’s gf). Since the person is unknown to Billie, she is an unbiased source. Source: Billie’s friend. Billie later contradicted the claim that she doesn’t know this small business owner on NG and stated that they have known each other for years as the woman’s grandchildren grew up with Billie’s children (thus, she would recognize Hailey readily). See Thread 24, Page 22, Post 526. Direct quote:
I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once. I am not trying to be vague about this - but I did not ask this person's permission to post. They were not told to keep it quiet, and I am not the only person who knows about it. Also, this sighting directly conflicts with what someone else told LE about seeing Hailey. Another person (child) was with Hailey. This makes three seperate sightings of Hailey on Monday (that I know of) after SA's phone placed him in Big Spring.

5. Clint’s gf told 2 different stories about whether Hailey had visited their house on 12/27. Source: Billie’s friend. MSM articles only quote Clint and his gf as telling LE that Hailey never came over to the house that day. Note: Jean C mentioned it on NG 3 weeks after Billie’s friend, but she didn’t say if it came from LE, friends of the family, or what – no source given.

6. Billie’s phone, in LE possession, is not answered and only goes to voicemail – unmonitored. Source: Billie told NG that both her phone and SA’s had be confiscated as evidence. Billie’s friend said on WS that when she/Billie called Billie's phone number it went straight to voicemail and no one would know if Hailey tried to call. (No one in LE has indicated that phones belonging to Billie and SA are not being monitored; nor have they revealed the answering/follow-up protocol for incoming calls.) See Thread 11, Page 10, Post 23 1/10/11 1:01 am

If anyone can find a MSM or interview source for any of the above, please share – I came up empty and want to stay legit when stating something as MSM-featured and/or LE-confirmed. TIA.

Just an FYI but they were just talking about Hailey here on our news station in Jax, Florida because of Somer's Foundation. They said Comcast is having a new feature on their On Demand programming that will feature missing children.

~JMO~

That is awesome if Comcast does this! ! ! ! :woohoo:

Right when she was 11,but if he didn't know she was there and was talking in the house and she overheard that day.I'm just trying to think what could have caused an argument or her taking off without her things.KWIM

I wonder what BD & SA argued about and why BD broke up with SA?
BD said they said "ugly" things to each other and this is JMO, but I wouldn't want to be standing near BD when she is angry.

Is it true a domestic dispute occurred around Xmas time over where Hailey could live and if so, who was directly involved?

snip

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

You know, this is the only case where I saw the local media citing NG as a source. It's supposed to be the other way around, right? :yes:

You would think!

I wonder what BD & SA argued about and why BD broke up with SA?
BD said they said "ugly" things to each other and this is JMO, but I wouldn't want to be standing near BD when she is angry.

Is it true a domestic dispute occurred around Xmas time over where Hailey could live and if so, who was directly involved?

snip

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I'm so glad you guys are good at links,because I couldn't remember where I had read that.I wanted to state if they were already arguing,it could have escalated Sunday night or into Monday when SA got back.

Since we have no new clues to follow, I was wondering if SA might have changed his appearance in any significant way.

Remember how Scott Peterson changed? He gained weight, grew a goatee, and eventually dyed his hair then claimed the chlorine in the pool turned his hair orange?

I have a personal theory about facial hair, (on men, of course!).
I think that men sometimes grow facial hair if they are feeling like they have something to hide. Sounds stupid I know--it doesn't apply to all men with facial hair, just the ones who are insecure or men who suddenly change thier appearance right after their lady friend, wife, babysitter or young girl suddenly goes missing or turns up in a blue barrell.

Okay, ready for my pie, chocolate meringue, please!

OMG! My hubby has been growing a beard for the past 2 or 3 weeks!!!! Now I have to ask him what he's hiding!!!
So if I come up missing................ y'all better send the Texas Rangers down here pronto!

It irked me to no end when the Somer Thompson Foundation donated money to BD to help pay her bills.

IME, people who withdraw their last remaining funds from their bank accounts (remember, BD stated she made 2 withdrawals because she didn't know how much she had in her account) to make a drug buy can't be trusted to be responsible with any cash in their possession.

As far as I'm concerned, BD is a druggie. The admission by BD to investigators that was referenced in the affidavit supports my opinion - the $140 withdrawn from BD's account was used to buy "illegal narcotics". Only druggies buy "illegal narcotics".

The STF made a good faith donation to help a mother of a missing child. Problem is: BD is a druggie, IMO.

How do we know she won't use that donation to make her next score?

Answer: We don't. Chances are - based on the historical behavior of druggies - she will.

MOO

May tomorrow be the day that sweet Hailey is found...
:waiting::waiting:

Seriously... I do not believe Billie had a thing to do with Hailey disappearing. But I agree with most here that she should focus on something OTHER than SA. It's not helping her image at all.
CZ, if you're reading here, PLEASE try to get it across to her that she needs to get over him. He's not worth it! She's an attractive lady, she's not going to have any problem finding some other man somewhere down the road, once Hailey is found.

http://www.comcast.com/About/PressRelease/PressReleaseDetail.ashx?PRID=1036

New Comcast Missing Kids On Demand And Online Service Brings Missing Children Information to Millions of Consumers
Extra Visibility Will Help Law Enforcement and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Bring More Children Home

PHILADELPHIA, PA - January 27, 2011

Every year an estimated 800,000 children are reported as missing in the United States. Comcast is announcing today that it has launched Missing Kids On Demand and online at xfinity.com/news/missingkids, a first-of-its-kind public service initiative that will make information about missing children available to millions of Comcast video customers and consumers across the United States. The new initiative is in partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and will enable Comcast customers and consumers to support efforts by law enforcement across the country to help bring missing children home.

I grew mine to make me look older so that maybe when I go to job interviews for management positions they won't see some "kid" trying to get their foot in the door and run the "old" people off. I guess that does kind of fit the profile you made though...hiding my age (and intentions).

Are there any women in your life who are missing or er-uhm...involuntarily floating?

JMO, I 'll bet that a good solid handshake, eye contact and a warm smile, followed up with plenty of confidence in your desire to lead your team in a positive direction would impress an interviewer more than the hair.:twocents:

So, Mr. LPC, I am interested to hear what you think. Do you think that changing one's appearance soon after becoming a suspect in a murder investigation is an indicator of guilt?

(Has anyone seen SA lately?)

FWIW, here's an interview with NS on local tv (CBS7). No mention of when she last saw Hailey, though.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23381

Thanks for that video link.
NS seems like a very nice person.
The baby is precious and obviously well cared-for.
This case is breaking my heart:(
Sometimes quietness can be so loud it hurts.
I refuse to believe that Hailey is dead until proven otherwise.
Good sleuthing everyone and please God help Hailey find her way back home, be it to her parents or to You!!!

May tomorrow be the day that sweet Hailey is found...
:waiting::waiting:

I know,it's so sad.We're going over alot of things we already have,but I'm afraid if it stops online,NG and local news,it's another step towards it going cold.I guess that's probably what some people want.

cash (wasn't there cash found in her room?)

The affidavit states on page 2, 2nd paragraph that “nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn’s room to include cash, a new IPod and her favorite clothing items”. The news report said,”Friends and family said it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to leave the home without checking in with her mom. Personal items like a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solutions. New iPod, and jacket friends say she wouldn’t leave home without were left behind. The weather was cold and Hailey was seen by Adkins leaving the home without a jacket.”

TMK BD nor CD said Hailey wore tinted contact lenses but one poster lists her eye color as hazel and another of her posters said her eye color is green. The affadavit states Hailey's contact solution was found with her personal items but it doesn't say whether the case containing the contacts was there also.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

What I find odd about it all I live in a small town/rural setting and people know me and my family and vice versa, that being said alot of people don't seem to know BD and she don't seem to know them. Is she from CC or moved there recently. The most odd thing to me is that HD's friends parents don't know her well either. My daughter went to a small school and had alot of friends. I knew their parents and they knew me. If I didn't know them my DD didn't spend the night there and for sure not when she was 13 years old. Nor did she run the streets at all hrs. When they all turned 16 they cruised around alot but I knew where she was and with whom. She has told me a few stories since she has grown up (she is 26) about them sneaking out a time or two but they were not 13.
Kids will be kids, just sayin I did my best as a single mom to keep tabs on her and her friends parents were also diligent and we all worked as a good team to keep those girls in line.

Found the article and did screen catches:
respectfully snipped
Nice work, Jane. Now we just need a link to a statement by NS that she didn't remember if Hailey had been there or not.

It irked me to no end when the Somer Thompson Foundation donated money to BD to help pay her bills.

IME, people who withdraw their last remaining funds from their bank accounts (remember, BD stated she made 2 withdrawals because she didn't know how much she had in her account) to make a drug buy can't be trusted to be responsible with any cash in their possession.

As far as I'm concerned, BD is a druggie. The admission by BD to investigators that was referenced in the affidavit supports my opinion - the $140 withdrawn from BD's account was used to buy "illegal narcotics". Only druggies buy "illegal narcotics".

The STF made a good faith donation to help a mother of a missing child. Problem is: BD is a druggie, IMO.

How do we know she won't use that donation to make her next score?

Answer: We don't. Chances are - based on the historical behavior of druggies - she will.

MOO

Irks me to no end as well sorrell skye! THAT which I bolded is extremely likely for another reason as well. Any addict/abuser will use any uncomfortable/stressful situation as an excuse to justify using and BD strikes me as the type that justifies ALOT of things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow