Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready for this?............

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hailey's mom said she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasnt been found," said Dunn.

All these days later and she is just now bringing this up? *Insert my eyes rolling out of my head here.*

BBM. Well Billie says he is a he and a him.

Of course they know what she purchased, the time on the video tells them where to check on the cash register journal roll.

Anyone who took Hailey got a real "break" since no one bothered to check on her from Sunday evening, bascially, until noon on Tuesday. Of course, Billie peeked into her room but couldn't tell if she was there.

That is quite a headstart, for some random stranger, much more than he/she could have ever hoped for. Almost...unbelievable.

I know you didn't say that I am trying to sway you.... but I kind of feel like this is directed at me. Please don't think I am trying to keep you from sleuthing Shawn. I'm not. I totally agree that he needs to be checked, double checked, and triple checked. And then checked again.

But at the same time there are several other people that I wish would be checked out also. I want LE to publicly release their other POIs so bad I can nearly taste it. I am amazed at what everyone here found out about Shawn in such a short amount of time. I know that y'all would be able to do the same with anyone else.... and I am very curious as to what all would be found.

Shawn was named as a POI in the early stage of this investigation. That opened him up for sleuthing. Our rules do not allow us to go on a wild goose chase.

BD is a victim yet the Affidavit, her public statements which at times were conflicting and her appearances on TV have allowed her to be discussed with regard to those matters. She is not sleuthed other than what is in MSM.

With all due respect please realize we cannot bait to other people. If it cannot be linked we don't discuss. When someone else is named as a POI then the rules change.

with all due respect cz....

you said that billie wants to do a press conference just to straighten out the confusion..... so apparently billie even knows the confusion she has caused as she wants a press conference to try to straighten it out NOW including the events surrounding sunday monday and tuesday leading to Haileys disappearance.... THE TIMELINE...

yet you are questioning LEs and our confusion on the truth about the timeline????

Anybody local here that knows any of the media that could have them check with LE about this info and find out why they just now are letting BD know she and her daughter were threatened?

Of course they know what she purchased, the time on the video tells them where to check on the cash register journal roll.
Well Duh ! My dumb question . WS is the Wikipedia Science..... Thanks !!!

why is billie even bringing this up to the media if she isnt using media to find him...whats her point? :waitasec:

“Taking the electronic data and mixing it in, the time tables don’t match up,” he said.

The move toward a criminal investigation is based upon evidence from search warrants, voluntary searches, interviews (to include polygraphing) and suspicion of time table.

“When you start piecing all things together, it points a finger at a small group of individuals or one individual as being suspicious”

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

key words being the title...

these statements tell me they arent as interested in this mystery man as billie may be....

The numbers tighten?

What numbers ,the number of suspects? the numbers on the phone that day? the number of witness that might have saw Hailey??

The timetable and the eletronic data does not line up?

Being as we have no clue what eletronic data he means (probably phone pings) Not lining up to what? What was said ? the timetable you guys set ? the ones SA set? The witness statements? the amount of time needed to travel?

This article is BS . explains nothing except to say

“Although it’s a limited focus work force, we’re still working the case; we’re still working leads as they become available

and that they plan to hire one new officer .(Instead of the two that they need.imo)

I am not picking this article apart looking for the cryptic clue in it or quoting a statement that I believe to know what he means or what I think it means. They need a new media person or something.

And this threat was made over a year ago but nobody let BD know........

Did they threaten SA and DD and/or CD as well? Or just BD and her then 12 yr old daughter.....?

The numbers tighten?

What numbers ,the number of suspects? the numbers on the phone that day? the number of witness that might have saw Hailey??

The timetable and the eletronic data does not line up?

Being as we have no clue what eletronic data he means (probably phone pings) Not lining up to what? What was said ? the timetable you guys set ? the ones SA set? The witness statements? the amount of time needed to travel?

This article is BS . explains nothing except to say

and that they plan to hire one new officer .(Instead of the two that they need.imo)

I am not picking this article apart looking for the cryptic clue in it or quoting a statement that I believe to know what he means or what I think it means. They need a new media person or something.
this article was used to answer a quote....but while your on it, imo LE does not have to release anything if they dont want to....

why is billie even bringing this up to the media if she isnt using media to find him...whats her point? :waitasec:

IMO, it's tonights episode of "Look there not here". She really can't stand anyone focusing on her and Shawn.

I know the answer to this one! To shift attention from the "suspect" SA.

JMO, IMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.

I just want to say this.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
this case is so frustrating......
where are you Hailey????
i wouldn't blame her for running away, my word!!!!!!

this article was used to answer a quote....but while your on it, imo LE does not have to release anything if they dont want to....

I just quoted your post because I saw the article there and posted what I thought about the article. I didnt mean to sound offensive to you.

No LE does not have to release anything they dont want to unless of course it falls under the FOIA.

They also are of free will to have any kind of spokesperson they choose.

Here is the deal. We don't hint to anyone. If we can't link to a MSM source or police report we are not going on a fishing expedition.

I have just had to remove over 15 posts maybe more.

Talk about your thoughts with regard to this latest comment by BD without the guessing games please. Or continuing conversation on a post that did not meet our posting guidelines.

Why is this baiting continuing? Why is this discussion continuing? We do not bring innocent people into a fishing expedition.

If we don't have a link we don't discuss.

KNOCK IT OFF

And this threat was made over a year ago but nobody let BD know........

Did they threaten SA and DD and/or CD as well? Or just BD and her then 12 yr old daughter.....?

And what I would like to know is who came forward with this supposed threat? SA?

Seems interesting that SA admitted to threatening BD and Hailey in February 2010, almost a year ago.

Now we have another threat in roughly the same time frame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18