TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and I agree.... associates of SA... and while I do like to sleuth all sides just have to wonder why we are being swayed to look away from who LE is looking at...thats all....

I know you didn't say that I am trying to sway you.... but I kind of feel like this is directed at me. Please don't think I am trying to keep you from sleuthing Shawn. I'm not. I totally agree that he needs to be checked, double checked, and triple checked. And then checked again.

But at the same time there are several other people that I wish would be checked out also. I want LE to publicly release their other POIs so bad I can nearly taste it. I am amazed at what everyone here found out about Shawn in such a short amount of time. I know that y'all would be able to do the same with anyone else.... and I am very curious as to what all would be found.

I promise that when LE decides to release the name of this person, your jaw will drop. Mine did. And if for some reason they don't, then when everything is said and done and over, I will tell you who it is and the circumstances surrounding the threat.

I don't mind at all anwering your questions. I do hate that I can't say everything I know.... it kills me that everyone suspects Billie of hiding something. Plus, I was never good at keeping secrets. But I am praying for LE to discover what happened nearly as hard as I am praying for Hailey to come home safely. If there is a chance in heck that they are on to something that will lead them to Hailey, I am not about to open my big mouth and screw it up.

What do you think LE's motivation would be for giving BD this information now?

CZ: I hope you encourage Billie to tell the truth to LE and let them release details of the investigation to us. Billie would be of better service talking about and to Hailey in the press/media, and promoting search efforts, imo. No more leaks either. LE needs to hold some things back from us in order not to jeopardize their investigation, it's the same in any case. Billie needs to respect when they ask her not to divulge certain information, imo. It might be tempting to publicly state something that seems to support her account or that of Shawn, but not impeding the search for Hailey and ultimately prosecuting the person(s) responsible should make it easy or her to bite her tongue if LE requests.

I admit I'm a little confused why you think Billie and LE need to be releasing information to the public. Lots of folks are curious and want to help, but not at the cost of Hailey's investigation. From my experience, sometimes there is a heck of a lot of very important investigative work going on behind the scenes in these kinds of cases that the public is not and should not be privy to. We get impatient, but we wait, if LE seems to lose interest, we push. This case has a lot of attention and an LE team assigned and actively working it - it's not being neglected, imo..

All JMO...

You know, you're right, C. Billie needs to talk only to LE. LE will then release to us any and all info they feel will be helpful to Hailey for us, the public, to know.

I think that it would be very foolish at this point to trust that CCPD is capable of handling any part of this investigation in a responsible manner. The things they screw up are not rocket science. This latest debacle is just another example of incompetence, in my opinion. It is beyond irresponsible to neglect to inform BD that this threat had been made against her and her daughter untill two weeks after the child is gone.

Trusting CCPD hasn't worked well so far, and a missing child is too important to risk them dropping the ball yet again. MOO

If he is that well known, why can't LE find him?

And that includes Colorado City Police Department, Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Department of Public Safety, FBI, Snyder Police Department, 32nd Judicial District Court, Scurry County Sheriff’s Office and the Secret Service.

Not even a description...

I think that it would be very foolish at this point to trust that CCPD is capable of handling any part of this investigation in a responsible manner. The things they screw up are not rocket science. This latest debacle is just another example of incompetence, in my opinion. It is beyond irresponsible to neglect to inform BD that this threat had been made against her and her daughter untill two weeks after the child is gone.

Trusting CCPD hasn't worked well so far, and a missing child is too important to risk them dropping the ball yet again. MOO

Thats why the media must be informed about this and do some investigating see if they can get that info and report released. If Haileys life was threatened and LE did nothing they need to be exposed.

Honeybun go back to thread #2 and that is where this discussion originated ! A question asked, after reading an article printed today. here is the link to the article.
www.ccitynews.net

Are we sure it's a male?

I was just getting ready to post the same thing. I find it interesting that people always assume it's a male. Having had my life threatened by a female, I can most definitely say that it's a lot more common than you think!

Wait, LE supposedly knew of a threat to Hailey and/or Billie, but never told her until after Hailey disappeared? And we know this from...Billie?

Just bouncing off your post.

What sort of criminal calls LE to threaten someone and their child?

I'm thinking that BD has misinterpreted something along the line there. Communication doesn't appear to be her strong suit.
She needs a spokesperson.

NSS, the criminal did not report his own threat. Someone else called CCPD to report that this man had made the threat against BD and HD.

With all due respect, why, why, why do you think that Billie has not told LE everything she knows, and everything she thinks?

She has, and from the very beginning. Yes, that one time that she was questioned until midnight she asked LE to take her home... but she was right back with them the next morning. And the next day and the next. And she calls her contact in the Rangers more than all the agencies combined call her.

As far as not hearing that conflicting statements have been cleared up, I cant answer for LE. I am not bashing them in any way. But I haven't heard anything worth repeating from them publicly in weeks. I know, PK is the media liason, but he is not LE, he is only saying what they let him (or what he wants to - who knows). Either way, LE is not saying a lot to the public. I guess they have their reasons.

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared while on the way to spend the night with a friend.

“Taking the electronic data and mixing it in, the time tables don’t match up,” he said.

The move toward a criminal investigation is based upon evidence from search warrants, voluntary searches, interviews (to include polygraphing) and suspicion of time table.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

In considering the 'mystery' man BD says threatened Hailey and her...

SA said that he last saw HD at approximately 3:15 p.m., and she was on her way to her dad's, and then MB's. She never arrived. So if the 'mystery' man abducted HD, he would've had to intercept her as she walked across the field to dad's. IMO, that's a very small window of opportunity...

Not to mention how fortunate he would be that the very day he decides to take her, she lies to her mom's bf (who just that day leaves his job suspiciously) and tells him she's going to her friend's house to stay the night AND nobody checked on this until the NEXT day!

That would be a whole lotta coinkidinks!

May tomorrow be the day that Hailey is found. :praying:

Good night friends (said in my best Nancy Grace voice)...

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared while on the way to spend the night with a friend.

“Taking the electronic data and mixing it in, the time tables don’t match up,” he said.

The move toward a criminal investigation is based upon evidence from search warrants, voluntary searches, interviews (to include polygraphing) and suspicion of time table.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers
Id bet money part of that electronic data is that text and it didnt ping where it was supposed to.

Does anybody know if a surveillance camera would be able to zoom with enough clarity, to actually see a customers purchase? JW It really would be interesting to know if the snacks mentioned in the article ,were purchased by HD when she was there on Sunday the 26th. IMO

Remember Casey Anthony and her Target purchases. The camera was right above the cashier and we saw each item as it was scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member