TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
let me get this straight...LE names a suspect in haileys disappearance, and we are supposed to look at everyone and everything else but the suspect.....um....okay

Well, LE has said numerous times that they are looking at other POI's. We just can't look at them because they haven't been named. IMO

I have a stockpot up on the top shelf I only use about twice a year. That's where I put MY goodies! Nobody ever looks there. Of course, on that theory, I could put them in the DISHWASHER and they'd be safe for all eternity.

I hide my snacks, too. And OMG, I should own stock in Little Debbie, as many of those things I buy every week! But not just for me, the guys eat them more than I do. I buy little mini candy bars and before I can turn around, they're gone.

I really feel even more sorry for the life Hailey has had to live if there's been two men that has threatened her life this last year.What in the world was going on?

Well, LE has said numerous times that they are looking at other POI's. We just can't look at them because they haven't been named. IMO
and I agree.... associates of SA... and while I do like to sleuth all sides just have to wonder why we are being swayed to look away from who LE is looking at...thats all....

Well if circumstances are such that people keep getting threatened,which is totally unnormal,what bad guys are around that keep threatening thier lives and why?Was CPS ever contacted,the school anyone that could verify if Hailey had been threatened by some man?Did CD know about it,if not,why because he's her father?
Interesting, I am thinking of the local drug dealers and on that line of thought. What kind of crimes go on around that area?

I am several threads behind.... going to go back and read through them, but I wanted to go ahead and post this.

Billie will be holding a press conference early next week. I have started contacting the media to let them know. We have talked about this for a while now, and just decided last night to go ahead with it. I have no idea what I am doing..... if anyone wants to throw me a bone on what all I should do, tia. Billie is asking PK and Clint to see if they would like to be there and make a statement.

Billie is going to make a detailed statement. She has withheld nothing from LE, and is still in frequent contact with them. However, especially in print articles, many things Billie has said have been taken somewhat out of context. We talked about it, and decided that the best way to let everyone know exactly what has happened, and what she knows, is for her to start at the beginning and go from there. Keep in mind that LE already knows everything that she does, and she will not be telling them anything new.

My reason for encouraging Billie to do the press conference is so that everyone can hear everything from her at once, not in bits and pieces which seems to just bring about more confusion. I (and this is just me and MOO) feel like lots of people think that Billie is not telling what she knows and think that she is hiding something - and this in turn is causing people to give up hope that Hailey is alive and make them less inclined to keep an eye out for her. Whether I am right or wrong about this, Hailey will still get media coverage, which she desperately needs, and hopefully some of the confusion surrounding the events leading up to her disappearance will be put to rest.

I am putting this out here for two reasons. One is because several people have told me that media reads here. I know that I can't contact everyone, and I am hoping that if someone is interested in covering this, they will contact me for details. Or that some of you know someone in the media who would be willing to come. The other reason is because I know many of you have very valid questions that you truly feel would help find Hailey if you had the answers. I have written quite a few down as I come to them, but not all of them.

The bulk of her statement is going to be about what happened on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday... a timeline of sorts about everything that happened and why. We are trying to include everything so that she can get it out and be done with it once and for all. Then everyone can focus on finding Hailey and not be wondering about what Billie might be hiding or withholding.

So, any advice on how to proceed? Or something that really needs to be addressed that I might not have thought about? Again, tia.
If you're terribly concerned for a missing person ! IMO you would let LE decide when to hold a press conference : Unless your Michael Jackson of course.

Well no, but it is how she met SA, and I don't think it's that far of a leap, but, jmo.

I understand what you are saying kind of. And in a town where the women outnumber the men 2 to 1/ It may be fairly common. I don't think there are too many available men. I do know several people here where I live that have met, and married men on the internet. Not my thing but who knows. jmo

Wow oh wow. First I thought it was a zanny story but what if it is the truth? I guess Im stunned right now. It scares me thinking about what was going on in that house and the danger those kids were living in.omg :(

If you're terribly concerned for a missing person ! IMO you would let LE decide when to hold a press conference : Unless your Michael Jackson of course.

Maybe she is tired of waiting. When was the last one? I agree that it is time for something. jmo

Seems like czgtz/billie is reaching out for help & opinions. She is saying BD wants to set things straight with with public.

Why not start a thread of where BD's contradicting statements BD made, so, she is aware of the topics she should correct at her press conference?

I understand what you are saying kind of. And in a town where the women outnumber the men 2 to 1/ It may be fairly common. I don't think there are too many available men. I do know several people here where I live that have met, and married men on the internet. Not my thing but who knows. jmo

Exactly-- not that it's a bad thing. I just imagined that if you didn't want to get involved with someone you went to grade school with, you might date around that way.

Maybe she is tired of waiting. When was the last one? I agree that it is time for something. jmo

I imagine the police are tired of waiting also..for one of them to tell the truth or to even be consistent with a time line etc.

If the LE in question were mired in an investigation with several other LE agencies and the one in charge of press conferences was completely out of his area of expertise...you bet I'd do it! I sure wouldn't wait around while they gave everyone the impression I was lying.

really? I can think of numerous parents that have sat with the press. With and without LE's blessing.

If she is tired of waiting then go to the Police Station and spill it all even if it takes 30 hours. LE needs to know anything and everything. They need to pick her brain and push her and probe her and she just has to suck it up and deal with it.

If there is any possibility that this person she speaks about tonight has Hailey, she could have just set off a chain of events that we don't want to think about. There are certain things you just do not share. Her daughter's life could be on the line if this person is a true POI.

Billie can only speak out as to her timeline for the three-day period in question. She cannot say where SA was or what he was doing at any time he was not with her. So she cannot really provide a blow-by-blow of the three days. We have already learned that SA was pretty much unaccounted for on Monday for a number of hours, and Tuesday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow