TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK but about the socks. Didn't SA say Hailey was wearing sneakers by then that got changed to wearing flip flops? You don't wear socks with flip flops.

UNLESS you are trying to go somewhere in a hurry. Example: I will put on my flip flops with my socks on to run outside real quick and get the mail and most days I wear socks on my feet as for whatever reason they are always cold, anyway I will wear socks during the day and have my flip flops handy to get up and get a drink or whatever. I am doing that right now.

Well, I think I caught up. Mystery man, press conference w/BD being planned. Lady getting hair done on day of "supposed" sighting has Alzheimer's. And they found really new looking socks with maybe some blood on them and some hair. Ok, IMO...in this order: BS, that should be good, uh huh, and last but not least - hinky.

Am attempting to catch up..WTH? Over a month later and BD is "coming forward" with a "mystery man" threatened both her AND HAILEY?????

AGAIN WTH!??

Desperation to get the focus off of Shawn Adkins...and IMO quite an amateur move..and complete look of desperation on Billies part{and let me clarify "desperation"}.. it is not in the terms you or I would be feeling desperation{i.e. that our child was still missing}..but rather Billie's desperation is of a need to quickly get the "heat off" of boy toy masked lover...

I think I need to research polygraphs...from what I understand, a polygraph merely indicates items/sources/places of deception. After identifying "sensitive" or "deceptive" areas, the person is called back into another interview where they go more indepth to determine the cause of the deceptive "markers" --which is the point where BD and SA had their chance to be interviewed again to clear up those deceptive areas. At that point, many times the "deception" is cleared up... So you can SHOW deception during the actual polygraph test, but you can clear it up during the interview. Likewise, you can continue to lie about it or run away and refuse to cooperate.

Polygraphs are instant now with computers. When you ask a question it automatically spits out a response instead of the polygrapher do everything by hand. So they could last a long time asking questions that are deceiful to get the real truth.

OK but about the socks. Didn't SA say Hailey was wearing sneakers by then that got changed to wearing flip flops? You don't wear socks with flip flops.

depends on the flip flops.........I saw a kid with socks on yesterday at 7/11.....
the flip flops were the type you slip on and not between the toes.
I'm in PA though........it is cold, snowy ans slushy.........made no sense
to me, but he also had shorts on and no coat!!

Am attempting to catch up..WTH? Over a month later and BD is "coming forward" with a "mystery man" threatened both her AND HAILEY?????

AGAIN WTH!??

Desperation to get the focus off of Shawn Adkins...and IMO quite an amateur move..and complete look of desperation on Billies part{and let me clarify "desperation"}.. it is not in the terms you or I would be feeling desperation{i.e. that our child was still missing}..but rather Billie's desperation is of a need to quickly get the "heat off" of boy toy masked lover...

That was a lot of people's first impressions. Then CZ came on and explained it in another way that makes it seem a little more plausible. Look fur that explanation and then see if it makes more sense.

I have to say that even with the new explanation it seems quite odd.

Wait a sec... isn't this the point you and I have been going around and around about all day?
:waitasec:
IIRC, she left the police station at midnight, after 10 hours there. I know we heard this from cz, but do not know for sure if there is another source.

I thought BD was questioned until midnight that night. I believe that came straight from her mouth. Earlier today I figured it out that she may have been brought in for her questioning at around 2.

SA was taken in for his poly at 10:45 that morning.

I agree I've actually seen from time to time people with socks and flip flops. However I think it is the exception to the rule. :) And if Hailey left the house in flip flops as we are led to believe, she probably didn't have socks on to go for any distance of a walk.

My point is that we are over 30 days into this investigation and there are vital elements still not known for sure. One being what was she actually wearing. The second being the time line.

I thought BD was questioned until midnight that night. I believe that came straight from her mouth. Earlier today I figured it out that she may have been brought in for her questioning at around 2.

SA was taken in for his poly at 10:45 that morning.

Timeline on the Poly is still in question also in my mind anyway. I can recall BD saying on NG one night she was there till midnight and I want to say she said she was there almost 12 hours.

When the story keeps changing it is tough to know what the truth here is.

I don't think we ever got it straight on her shoes. I went over to one of the posters they are passing out to see what it said. It says nothing about how she was dressed when last seen.

I could swear it had a description of her clothing last time I looked. Maybe somebody changed it?

Dunn explained to Priscilla that she had been questioned for 10 hours and repeatedly asked if she know what led to the disappearance of her daughter. At a certain point, Dunn said she felt they weren't getting any closer to finding Hailey at that moment, and since it was after midnight, she decided to call it quits.

BBM; SNIPPED
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

Some folks check on where their kids are overnight; some folks don't. Some folks wait up until their teens walk safely into the house; some folks don't.

Some folks become frustrated and tired after 10-12 hours of police questioning about their child's disappearance. Wonder how many walk out?

BBM IIRC Misty C did the same..........only the guilty walk out, IMO.
If my child was missing, I would sleep there to help!!!
But then I would never lie to the LE.

I hope BD at least gets the opportunity to visit with her other child.

(and no I don't mean SA)

The new equation...

SA + BD - HD (+mystery man + alzheimers witness) = - HD

I had the same reaction, teh. I'd have to stifle the impulse to walk up and order a Fudgesicle.

Well, maybe I'll just have a cone. :floorlaugh:

We must think alike - that's the first thought I had about the socks. Most people don't wear socks with flip flops.

OK guys. The truck is not something I would expect to be used for a crime scene unit. It is probably something which is environmentally friendly or something. Yes it is something that makes you :waitasec:

But remember what the sign on it says please. xoxoxoxoxo

Post lands at random. xoxoxo

If it would not jeopardize the investigation/case, it would be really helpful to know more about Hailey in the hours before she disappeared. There are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on Monday 12/27. However, there are two confirmed sightings (video) on Sunday, 12/26.

We haven't heard details from the family or LE, but we know Hailey was at the Dollar General Store and the Alco Discount Dept store on Sunday and she was captured by the surveillance cameras. The exact time is not known, but sometime during the day she was at both stores. It was confirmed on NG, and also LE confirmed it to Clint Dunn (see link below). It's unusual for LE to withhold surveillance video of a person just hours before they are reported missing unless they are holding it close to the vest intentionally. So we might not get to see it or find out what Hailey was doing until a suspect goes to trial. But, if it's just a matter of no investigative reporter formally inquiring, it would be really helpful to have the following addressed:

1. What time is Hailey caught on tape - entering and leaving each store?
2. What was she wearing? Is the clothing accounted for in the home?
3. Was she alone in both stores?
4. What, if anything, did she purchase? Are all purchases accounted for in the home?
5. Is there video for outside of the store as well? Did Hailey interact with anyone outside or get into a car? Did she head off walking back towards home?
6. Were the store clerks working during the time interviewed? Anything unusual or helpful?
7. Did Hailey go back to Clint's or directly to Billie's? What time is she seen leaving the last store and what time is she reported as arriving back home?

Reference: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/19/missing-teens-brother-staying-with-relative/

Oh heavens!

I just got a brand new pair of glasses this week since my aging eyesight seems to be in a rapid decline.

I saw this picture and read "Bug Spraying" on the side of it, instead of "Big Spring," and then "Crime Scene Unit" on the bottom.

I thought "What the heck does bug spraying have to do with Crime Scenes?"

Maybe I need to rest my eyes a bit.

Geesh.

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

BBM. I know this is probably a dumb question, but how did BD know that HD was wearing flip flops? Process of elimination? It's just odd the way she words this - that she didn't take any shoes or boots.

Except for toe socks-- my 11 year old daughter is obsessed with them! And there is a company called Little MissMatched that makes flip-flop socks, they have the big toe separated....

I have no idea how likely it is Hailey is aware of or into these, but my daughter certainly is, and they do make it more feasible to wear flip flops year round....

I still don't believe even half of the story and timeline as it is now. I haven't had the energy to track down all the Sunday reports of that day, but remember BD saying they were all home that Sunday. I guess you could call me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueJayJay71