TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by grandmaj {moved from Thread #48}
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

Listen very very carefully to what the City Manager is saying about the search in Scurry County. He didn't pull any bones about what they were doing out there.
ITA grandmaj! and Just for the simple reason that it helps my own understanding of certain statements..I transcribed Kampfer's words in particular..to help me better see..read..hear..put all together and discern what it is that Pete Kampfer is saying...

Here's a little snippet from the video at above link..including the statement that we found to be quite telling..
~snip~
Begin at :30- KTAB'sTiffany Tatro-A month into the investigation and Pete Kampfer says that LE continues to make progress. Today they set out with dogs re-examining places of interest and canvassing places not yet looked at.

:52- Pete Kampfer-Mr. Adkins is well familiar with Scurry County and the Dunn area. And you know any kind of habits that he had in the past we'll potentially look at those areas to see if something was left behind.
~end snip~

The Above BBM is the statement that I personally find to be the most "telling".. That in these few words directly out of Kampfer's mouth say MORE THAN ALL OF THE INFO..STATEMENTS.. PRESSERS..ETC..ETC IN THIS ENTIRE CASE/INVESTIGATION COMBINED..{again In My Opinion..and as we know everyone discerns different things from the exact same words/statements.. and this is MOO}..

I believe that Kampfer is saying what many of us fear.. and fear to have actually confirmed.. yet know within our hearts.. and what gut instincts have cued into several weeks ago...

That most likely it is not a live Hailey that is going to be found...that Shawn Adkins no matter what red herrings.. beauticians words..and now seemingly Alzheimer patients input as well{O Dear God please don't let this be turned into a circus}..no matter all of that and then some..LE's focus has remained consistently with Shawn Adkins in their crosshairs.. and LE is still aggressively trudging forward determined that they will find what they need in order to seek justice on this little girl's behalf..

Kampfer lets it be known that no matter what rumors.. no matter what untrue ideas are put out in the media..that LE is not scaling back one tiny bit..Infact they are "aggressively" continuing forward with "progress being made in Hailey's investigation"..

I like that I am hearing a positive and "sure" rather than an "unsure" update or progress report..if you will..of where Hailey's case presently is at..

And it's IMO that Shawn Adkins better be enjoying his last days of freedom that will ever be allowed or known to him..He Better soak up all the Michael Myers.net that he can get cuz where he is going.. well.. Michael Myers.net will only be in his dreams.. I feel very confident that this guy is not a brilliant criminal mind{i.e. meaning he has effed up along the way}..and LE will find his errors.. which will find Hailey and bring closure to her loved ones.. and send him where he will NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE ALLOWED HIM TO AS MUCH AS LAY A HAND OR EVEN A TOUCH ON A CHILD.. NOT ONLY A CHILD..BUT HE'LL NEVER LAY HIS HANDS ON ANYONE AGAIN..NOT IN ANGER..EVIL..WAYS..NOT IN INTIMATE..AND AFFECTIONATE WAYS.. WHERE HE'S GOING ALL OF THOSE ACTIONS ALONG WITH THE MICHAEL MYERS.NET....
WILL BE ONLY IN HIS DREAMS..

ETA~ My personal opinions..views..feelings have not waivered from the stance that Shawn Adkins is the main responsible party for what happened and was done to Hailey.. If it is found that I..my feelings..my views..and opinions have all been completely wrong..and that it was a stranger abduction of which Shawn Adkins would play no part whatsoever in her demise.. well.. I'm a big girl and will have no problem whatsoever saying I was wrong.. SA was found not to be the responsible party..

and for Hailey's last moments to have not been in the sheer terror of realizing she had been living day in and day out with the monster that would end her life in those last feW moments of awareness that she had.. That too would bring me solace..To know that maybe this little girl's life wasn't as it thus far has surely seemed to be{i.e. living with a deep down fear and angst of this man living in her home}..her female instincts that even at that young of an age WERE kicking in and giving her those feelings that all of us know when they hit us in the pits of our stomachs..that something or someone is VERY wrong..and the instinct to FLEE..FLEE..FLEE!..Because to me thus far that is what I am fearing that this child was enduring..and THAT SHE WAS attempting self preservation..IN the multiple and multitude of occasions in this last year or so of Hailey desperately trying to remove herself from Billie's home...

So if it is found that Shawn was NOT involved it would bring my heart and my soul much peace KNOWING THAT WHAT I DESCRIBED ^RIGHT^ABOVE^ WAS NOT TRUE..AND WAS NOT HOW LITTLE HAILEY FELT AND HOW SHE HAD TO LIVE..
I"LL HAPPILY CHEER THAT SHAWN WAS NOT INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!

Because for now those statements ^above^ are my true fear that Hailey was living thru and enduring since Shawn entered their lives..

Question

How long was it stated Hailey stayed with CD and his girlfriend before she went to visit BD on Christmas day?

I don't think we have any information about that. IIRC
-CD and BD confirmed that Hailey stayed over at CD's on Christmas night and part of the day on 12/26 (on NG).
-There is surveillance video of Hailey at 2 stores on 12/26 sometime during the day, but the exact time has not been revealed (LE confirmed).
-Billie said that Hailey was with her all day 12/26 (on NG).
-No information provided as to whether Hailey left Clint's and went directly to the stores on 12/26, or if she went to the stores after she'd already left Clint's and returned home to Billie's. Wish we knew!

Daisy here you go. At the bottom of the article it says "Burrough's Said" that LE said the boy was too young to be a witness.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

Again LE has stated that they cannot corroborate this siting on Monday. Hailey is on tape on Sunday at the dollar store however.

And just a little note about that: "cannot corroborate" does not equal "not credible". IMO, "not credible" means they don't believe it. "Cannot corroborate" means that they have no outside source that also backs up the info (ie., other witnesses, video, etc).

I think some might be confused by what he's actually saying, and turning it into "they don't believe the hairdresser" (which imo, that isn't what he said).

But again, Even is Hailey was seen as this hairdresser says between 10:30 and 1pm. Shawn claims he saw her at 3pm.

So I guess my whole thing is that the time line is still all over the place at least for me, and that Hailey might have been gone a day earlier.

Thanks grandmaj - hadn't seen this one before!

YW and I interpret that to mean the little boy is too young to testify to day (date).

I don't think a 7 year old is too young to remember things but would they remember day and time. :)

Was it the grandmother that said that there were arguments or problems over the Christmas Weekend?

Anyone have a link?

Was it the grandmother that said that there were arguments or problems over the Christmas Weekend?

Anyone have a link?
No - IIRC it was MB's mother that said something about a "low-up" around Xmas. I'll go try and find it.

Daisy here you go. At the bottom of the article it says "Burrough's Said" that LE said the boy was too young to be a witness.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

Again LE has stated that they cannot corroborate this siting on Monday. Hailey is on tape on Sunday at the dollar store however.

Thanks, Gram! :blowkiss:

Police haven't said much about the little boy who was with Hailey that day. Burroughs said investigators told her he was too young to be considered a valid witness.

So, if the boy said that he was with Hailey on Monday, LE wouldn't believe him cuz of his age?

Here ya go grandma -

QUOTE:
Cecilia G said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

M B Garcia, her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Well I don't know Daisy :crazy: LOL Only what that says. :blowkiss: My feeling is this. I think they checked it out as well as they could. Maybe the little boy was actually elsewhere that day(Monday) with his Mom or CD. Maybe LE doesn't want to show their hand on that? Maybe if they could have found a video with Hailey on that day at a store it would hold more weight.

I think we are all guessing. And maybe what Mrs. Burroughs said isn't exactly what LE said about the 7 year old.

BLAHHHHHHHHH there are not many answers from LE. That is the problem.

Here ya go grandma -

QUOTE:

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Thank You that answered both my question and Peliman's at the same time.
I had missed this particular article.

Am attempting to catch up..WTH? Over a month later and BD is "coming forward" with a "mystery man" threatened both her AND HAILEY?????

AGAIN WTH!??

Desperation to get the focus off of Shawn Adkins...and IMO quite an amateur move..and complete look of desperation on Billies part{and let me clarify "desperation"}.. it is not in the terms you or I would be feeling desperation{i.e. that our child was still missing}..but rather Billie's desperation is of a need to quickly get the "heat off" of boy toy masked lover...

Here's the thing that keeps me shaking my head about yesterday's mystery man bombshell. Why on God's green earth would Billie release this to the press if not to deflect attention away from SA and/or herself? Doesn't appear that LE approved that information to be released. So, if you really believe that mystery man may have taken your daughter, wouldn't you avoid doing anything to tip him off that he was being pursued? Hailey could still be alive. Wouldn't you be afraid that he would kill your daughter and hide her remains if he knew LE was on his tail?

With LE's search area narrowing in on SA's stomping grounds, wouldn't be surprised if more unbelievable jaw-dropping developments are released via Ms. Billie Jean. For more details, stay tuned for the upcoming press conference. :dance:

Here ya go grandma -

QUOTE:

You know, some mothers get very jealous and upset when a child of theirs says they want to live with the other parent. I remember my own stepdaughter saying this to her mom, and her mom would be in tears and lay the guilt-trip on her. (Years later and now at 13, she moved in with us last June.)

If BD is part responsible for the disappearance of Hailey, could it be that she didn't want CD to have her? Perhaps she was very mad at Hailey for wanting to move in with CD? Perhaps very jealous?

Heck, men whose wives leave them do this very act of making them disappear because if they can't have them, no one else will.

I do think this altercation at Christmastime holds the key here. And Hailey would definitely have told MB everything as they were best friends. Hailey had no one else who would listen to her. IMO

I don't think we have any information about that. IIRC
-CD and BD confirmed that Hailey stayed over at CD's on Christmas night and part of the day on 12/26 (on NG).
-There is surveillance video of Hailey at 2 stores on 12/26 sometime during the day, but the exact time has not been revealed (LE confirmed).
-Billie said that Hailey was with her all day 12/26 (on NG).
-No information provided as to whether Hailey left Clint's and went directly to the stores on 12/26, or if she went to the stores after she'd already left Clint's and returned home to Billie's. Wish we knew!

Thanks yllek, I'm still in a foggy cloud on this. I suppose I'm curious about what was her primary residence for 30 days before her disappearance?

And just a little note about that: "cannot corroborate" does not equal "not credible". IMO, "not credible" means they don't believe it. "Cannot corroborate" means that they have no outside source that also backs up the info (ie., other witnesses, video, etc).

I think some might be confused by what he's actually saying, and turning it into "they don't believe the hairdresser" (which imo, that isn't what he said).

You are exactly right. It does not mean the witness is not credible... just that their information has not been verified by someone else.

Thanks yllek, I'm still in a foggy cloud on this. I suppose I'm curious about what was her primary residence for 30 days before her disappearance?

According to family friend DB, Hailey was living with Clint for possibly a few weeks leading up to the holidays. She is quoted in the same article that Wise Old Owl posted regarding MB's mom's statements.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...er=yahoo_feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member