TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but the same article also says that the bloodhounds tracked her trail to the hotel. Seems like LE themselves dispelled that one. Just sayin'...

lol, I know...was just posting the link for Clue. Who knows what to believe anymore. LE did try to dispell that, and then someone posted the NG transcript where the Mom was talking about the motel lead and that LE had told her about it. It's nuts. And also on the video at link, there is a lady standing in front of the motel talking about it saying they tracked her to the front door..................

Now some sources say SA can't be found? I hope that is not true.

I hope it is a coincidence that Hailey's brother was not home, and not a better opportunity for someone.

God, this is frustrating, I can only imagine how locals and family must feel.

Clu, I know that was a rumor last night, but is that being said again? I think it was clarified that he had not been in touch with the family after leaving LE, but that LE knew where he was - that he wasn't "missing" but rather not contacting the family.

It looks like the frame to a 'platform' bed..The mattress seems a bit out of place to me..I'd put it some where else but that's not a biggie..I do wonder where the sheet AND blankets are tho.

I'm thinking media took pix after LE had been there, JMO

Billie should know IF she used the shed for something..Have you asked her? (this was mentioned in a previous post)

I can see her using the phone outside for privacy & for better reception so I don't find that odd at all.

I talked with Billie this morning. I didn't ask about anything specific. I just let her know I was here if she needed anything, and tried to be supportive. The strain of the entire ordeal is becoming extremely hard on her.

I wish we could get a positive on the times SA left his mom's and DD arrived home. It would be most beneficial to know how much time is not accounted for.

Can you imagine what the 'feeling' about SA is with the other family members now? I don't think I would want to be around there if I was him...

JMO

Is anyone else having flashbacks of the Halleigh Cummings case? 'Girlfriend/Stepmom' last to see child alive... Changes in story... Lie Detector problems...

JMO

YES, I am and have been... especially with the Lie Detector problems and the videos we got to see of the actual tests.

SNYDER is getting mentioned an awful lot. Does anyone know where BO was taken yesterday? Was she taken to Snyder?

Wow...a lot going on and has gone on that we don't know about.

That depends upon one's definition of "search". Sarx might be of more help on this subject, but taking bloodhounds to a landfill to search for the kind ov evidence that might be there is like a neddle in a haystack. Everything there is decomposing. Used tissues and hygine products, scraps of meat and other food, etc....layers and layers of it.

Landfill searches we have seen in past cases take days and days of digging and careful sifting. It is not something which could be accomplished ina matter of hours and without trained searchers physically handling and eyeballing piece after piece of garbage.

Sarx did a whole lot of very informative posting about search dogs and how they are used. Look thru postings from wednesday night thru early this morning or go to Sarx profile and pull up the posts if anyone wants to read it.

I'm wondering if the BF had on the same clothes he wore to work as when he picked up Billie from work the day before she was reported missing????

Good Q! I'm wondering if anyone saw his truck at the house so we can get a TRUE timeline re: when he arrived there that day..That has not be answered to my satisfaction (12:30-1p or 3p-3:30p?) & I find it hard to believe nobody in the neighborhood can inform LE...In less they have & we just don't know?

Can you imagine what the 'feeling' about SA is with the other family members now? I don't think I would want to be around there if I was him...

JMO

well he has no one to blame but himself

I don't think he is missing from LE, but the fact that he has not been seen by family since Wed. morning is rather telling in itself. I don't think they are going to lie about not seeing him so if things were great and they didn't think he was involved, he would still be around them...imoooooooo

I know it is very hard not to speculate about what is going on right now. When I talked with Billie, NG was still set to go. I have no idea what this day will bring, but I really hope she is able to do the show. If she does, then I am sure she will clear up a lot of the questions being raised here.

Hailey Dunn's mother says a handful of people connected to her family were told by authorities that they failed polygraph tests that have been administered over the last few days.
Billie Dunn wasn't prepared to name names. However, she told KTAB's Priscilla Luong she and her family's frustration is beginning to mount.

According to Billie Dunn, her boyfriend Shawn Adkins did take a polygraph test. After the test, he did not return to the home he shares with Billie Dunn.

Sources tell KTAB News he is not in custody and authorities are aware of his whereabouts.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

I talked with Billie this morning. I didn't ask about anything specific. I just let her know I was here if she needed anything, and tried to be supportive. The strain of the entire ordeal is becoming extremely hard on her.

I am so glad you are there for her. That is what she needs right now, glad you do NOT ask her questions as she gets enough of that. She just needs someone to lean on. I bet she is doing everything she can to hang on and not lose it. Let her know that people care and are praying that Hailey is home soon,

I feel certain LE knows much more, about the phone records, the witness reports, etc. It seems to me that they are targeting the home and local area and not really making any sort of gestures that would imply Hailey could be "anywhere in the USA." i.e.

Sorry - must have missed some posts, who/what is SNYDER???

This is really horrible. The longer it goes on, the more my heart breaks for Hailey and her family.

Please let her know that no one blames her and we are supportive of her. We wish her nothing but the best outcome, Hailey's safe return, asap.

jmo, SA is not involved and whatever happened was a random act of opportunity. SA may appear arrogant but typical of some of his background and age.

Please give BD a loving, warm hug for us and assure her our prayers and thoughts are with her everyday, all day.

A handful of people? hmmm........maybe - and I say this knowing how hard this is for her - but maybe she said "handful" because she just can't accept that SA is guilty, and she is just trying to deflect?

I am so glad you are there for her. That is what she needs right now, glad you do NOT ask her questions as she gets enough of that. She just needs someone to lean on. I bet she is doing everything she can to hang on and not lose it. Let her know that people care and are praying that Hailey is home soon,

Thank you. I tell her often how many people care and are offering up prayers for Hailey's safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28