TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where she pulled it from or when. I was wondering that when I posted. Anyone know?

Is anyone else having flashbacks of the Halleigh Cummings case? 'Girlfriend/Stepmom' last to see child alive... Changes in story... Lie Detector problems...

JMO

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=328456

okay media took pictures and in video the room is larger and is prettier and there is a TV.
I also wonder if the bench over by window covered with stuff is the wooden bedframe.
I have seen those.

Thank you! I didn't want to comment if the pics had come from a private site. Having said that, not all folks have money for a bed frame and to hang nice pictures or decorate, etc. I sure would hate to have folks critique my kids' room right now... :ohoh:

Yes, that was my impression also until Hailey went missing.....

I don't know about a tree house. I always go to Billie's by the same route, and park in front. The last time I was in the backyard was years ago while Clint and Billie were still together.

Billie should know IF Hailey used the shed for something..Have you asked her? (this was mentioned in a previous post)

I can see her using the phone outside for privacy & for better reception so I don't find that odd at all.

It looks like the frame to a 'platform' bed..The mattress seems a bit out of place to me..I'd put it some where else but that's not a biggie..I do wonder where the sheet AND blankets are tho.

If I were LE I would have taken all the sheets & blanket's on the beds

What is bigcountryhomepage.com; they are showing a headline that he refused polygraph, on the FB page.

Thank you! I didn't want to comment if the pics had come from a private site. Having said that, not all folks have money for a bed frame and to hang nice pictures or decorate, etc. I sure would hate to have folks critique my kids' room right now... :ohoh:

That is why i made it clear my kids' bed frames and box springs came from freecycle, because i wouldn't have the money to buy them brand new ones either :(

I'm wondering if the BF had on the same clothes he wore to work as when he picked up Billie from work the day before she was reported missing????

I like Hailey's room. I remember my daughter had a thing for airbeds on the floor when she was 13.
The sheer curtains at the windows do make me very uncomfortable however.

Can someone explain this to me PLEASE......it's frustrating to me!!

"The Colorado City Police Department tried to issue an Amber Alert three times, but with no evidence of an abduction, Hailey's case failed to meet the criteria, according to Pete Kampfer, City Manager of Colorado City

"Of course as soon as we get that evidence, and get closer to that, on issuance of an Amber Alert, we're going to be right on top of it," Kampfer said, speaking on behalf of the CCPD."

WHY have they 'tried 3 times' to get an Amber Alert issued when they KNOW they don't meet the criteria?? Why waste time with that. Further, why didn't they already know the criteria for issuing an Amber Alert? Finally, why would they get 'right on top of (issuing the Amber Alert)'' more than a week after Hailey is missing when the point of the Amber Alert is to get word out QUICKLY, within hours of the child missing. Not that I would turn down an Amber Alert, but Hailey could literally be anywhere in the world at this point.

Thank you for posting this Krista. I too do not understand at all why they would try three times. Heck, why did they even try once? It doesn't meet the criteria of an Amber Alert. Why didn't LE know this? It worries me. It's as if they are trying to say to the public "We tried you guys, we tried! We were turned down three times! Not our fault!" but when you actually think about it, it shows complete ignorance.

Is it common for LE to "try" and issue Amber Alerts when the situation doesn't meet criteria?

Someone had posted a still shot from the NG show with SA in it in one of the past threads...could you please repost it?

Here you go...
BOstrandersSAdkins.jpg

I can't think of a very good outcome for Hailey, but I can't help hoping that SA is not involved for Billie's sake, she just really touched me when she spoke on TV. Yet no one wants a random stranger/pervert to have come along. I guess we have to hope she ran away. :(

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/

Yep, it's there.

Colorado City, TX—The boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother has refused to take polygraph tests pertaining to the disappearance of the missing 13-year-old and hasn't been seen since Wednesday morning, according to members of the Dunn family.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

Right, but the same article also says that the bloodhounds tracked her trail to the hotel. Seems like LE themselves dispelled that one. Just sayin'...

Is anyone else having flashbacks of the Halleigh Cummings case? 'Girlfriend/Stepmom' last to see child alive... Changes in story... Lie Detector problems...

JMO

If only her brother had been home that day b/f would not have been the last to see her..OTH! If he was at home (vs slept at a friends) maybe Hailey wouldn't be missing at all..I can't get that thought (& what it may mean=opportunity?) out of my head.

That is why i made it clear my kids' bed frames and box springs came from freecycle, because i wouldn't have the money to buy them brand new ones either :(

around here it seems to be the "in" thing to do. A few of my son's friends have actually taken down their beds and boxsprngs to intentionally set the mattress directly on the floor. My son asked me if he could...I looked at him like he had three heads....he dropped it;)

Now some sources say SA can't be found? I hope that is not true.

I hope it is a coincidence that Hailey's brother was not home, and not a better opportunity for someone.

God, this is frustrating, I can only imagine how locals and family must feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28