TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definetely can see your point and it is a good thing for him to be searching himself for HD. The thing that bothers me is it's not just for the search efforts, gas, food etc...
I'm sorry, but is there a link to a MSM story that states he is asking for money for himself, i.e., "...not just for the search efforts, gas, food, etc....?"

Slamming LE-- is she trying to make them throw in the towel?! Poor Hailey, poor DD. :(

Hey........where's my Milk and Ativan????????????? Ya'll were supposed to give it to me 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!! :great:

That's what I have been tooooo polite to ask.
for inquiring minds...teh "acted" like she was going to drink, (I plumped her pillow and gave her some privacy) but clearly did not
what the hay? :maddening:
:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh:

I am afraid to get jumped on for stating this but it just really bothers me that there are FB sites and other places where CD/or people on their behalf are soliciting money (and I don't mean JUST for the search efforts). I have felt this way all along. There is something seriously wrong with that! BTW - this has nothing to do with feeling CD has anything to do with HD being missing. But the fact that he has no real work history and now is accepting donations for everything (including clothes for his baby and step son) else is just wrong in so many ways.

Do you have a link for "the fact that he has no real work history"?

Am I the only one that thinks Clint should have done more? Everyone is so quick to jump on Billie's parenting, yet everyone seems to think Clint is a saint. In my opinion, since Clint wasn't working and lived across the street, he should have watched his children while their Mother worked, not her boyfriend. I see fault in both parents. JMO

MCDRAW, Many/Most of us have said repeatedly that Hailey did not have the care she should have from either parent, but IMO that's kind of a moot point now since Hailey is GONE. She disappeared from her mothers house..and apparently that's where the evidence has taken LE...As I see it, at the moment she is not there for anyone to parent...

If I had the money, I'd give all I could to Clint to help him find his daughter. She's bashing him? He's out there pounding the pavement, asking for gas money and money for flyers. She gets a new van? for what! She isn't out there looking for Hailey. I say give the van to Clint. What's the grant for?

No wonder I needed a nap - knew I was gonna need it.

MOO

Mel

I don't know anything about the van, but I would think if they are on the same page, they could share the van and money. It is for the same purpose you would think they are working for. Why don't they get along in this if nothing else>jmo

It was one of the very first things I heard BD say way back at the beginning. BD had spoken to N asking if they had seen Hailey on Monday.

Yeah Billie told cz this early on, it was in her first post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953051&postcount=76"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953051&postcount=76[/ame]

She said that Naomi first told her Hailey had come over that day, but then said she wasn't sure.

Why is she constructing a timeline based on what SA has told her?

BD wasn't at SA's mother's residence so how can she speak to where he was when? Why is she making a timeline out of what she has been told by the SUSPECT?

To make sure it points away from him of course...

So when Clint mentioned a while back that he and Billie were in the same book but not on the same page. Do you think Clint will think that Billie is in an entirely different book now?
dude her book is in a library in a town on a different planet I think.....

I don't know about anyone else...but I personally could care less who bought Hailey's pampers when she was a baby.

Ok... I got sidetracked in following the Amy Henslee case and missed a lot in this one. I haven't read enough to figure out why the Redbox rental receipt is important, but I've seen a lot of people questioning what, exactly, is included in a receipt. It just so happens that I rented one from Redbox this weekend. The ONLY time I get Redbox receipts emailed to me is when I reserve them online before picking them up. The first receipt that's emailed to me is the reservation confirmation and it looks like this:

Thank you for using redbox! The receipt below is for your first night's rental. If you keep your rented disc(s) for any additional nights, redbox will process those charges after all disc(s) have been returned. If you return your rented disc(s) by 9:00 PM tomorrow, you won't receive any additional charges and this will be your final receipt.

Please keep this receipt for your records.

Billed To: emailaddress@sbcglobal.net
Transaction ID: 972708880
Invoice #: 8482043862LGBTX3
Receipt Date: 1/30/2011 1:33:14 PM
Order Total: 1.08
Payment Card: MasterCard....XXXX
Redbox Location: Walgreens (see available movies)
1955 S Anywhere Ave
Anytown, ST ZIP04-2214

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title Barcode Transaction Amount

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blind Side 309849709 Rental $1.00

Subtotal: 1.00
Promo Savings: 0.00

Rent it online to guarantee it's there: www.redbox.com Adjusted Subtotal: 1.00
Tax: 0.08

Total Charge: 1.08
Questions? Comments? Contact redbox Customer Service
Call redbox Toll-Free: 1.866.733.2693
Submit an Email: http://www.redbox.com/Help/Contact.aspx
Read the FAQ: http://www.redbox.com/Help/Faq.aspx

When I return the movie, I receive another email as the return confirmation:

Your copy of "The Blind Side" was successfully returned on 1/30/2011 6:49:16 PM. You kept "The Blind Side" for 1 day(s).

You paid for "The Blind Side" when you picked up your disc and will not receive any additional charges..

Return Details
Title: The Blind Side
Barcode: 309849709
Transaction ID: 972708880
Invoice #: 8482043862LGBTX3
Rent Date: 1/30/2011 1:33:14 PM
Return Date: 1/30/2011 6:49:16 PM
Total Nights: 1
Return Location: Walgreens (see available movies)
1955 S Anywhere Ave
Anytown, ST ZIP04-2214

Questions? Comments? Contact redbox Customer Service
Call redbox Toll-Free: 1.866.733.2693
Submit an Email: http://www.redbox.com/Help/Contact.aspx
Read the FAQ: http://www.redbox.com/Help/Faq.aspx

HTH!

People have given Billie things. She has not, to my knowledge ever asked publicly for money. On the other hand, CD is running strictly on donations, which he solicits wherever he goes. This may be why he has his own phone number on the flyers? Or could just be me being cynical.

JMO

CD may be asking for donations but it's quite apparent the guy doesn't have two nickles to rub together and that all donations are being used for gas, travel expenses, etc. associated with his hitting the pavement in an attempt to find his daughter. Heck, Klaus and Laura Recovery even issued a statement that they are asking for donations to fund their respective searches in the area.

As for BD, I clearly recall her friend CZ posting on here advising where money can be sent even though BD isn't out hitting the streets, traveling the roads in an attempt to find HD.

Big big difference.

Does anyone think that LE will come out with their own statement soon?

I don't know but I would be furious that I was out pounding the pavement, sifting through statements, only to be called negligent by a person that has not been out looking once and who is FRIENDLY with the only named suspect.

I think BD has just severed her relationship with LE

Hmmmm, this is a little OT, but how many years did Misty C. and RC get?...and for what? Methinks BD stuck her foot all the way down her throat, but that's jmo.

So when Clint mentioned a while back that he and Billie were in the same book but not on the same page. Do you think Clint will think that Billie is in an entirely different book now?

A different book, alright...as in "Book 'em, Danno!"

I think she should have skipped this conference and had a conference with the FBI polygrapher instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx