TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for all the hard work getting this to us.
Thank you also BD, for giving the presser.
Except for the derogatory statements toward CD, I think you did a really good job of clearing things up.

I realize it would have been better to have done pressers rather than going on NG.
Perhaps you will consider taking questions in writing, and taking some time to answer them at a later date, so you aren't caught off guard, and feeling as though you need to defend yourself.

I really hope to be able to see the video though.

Again, thanks BD and Nikki.

May Hailey be home soon.

Here is the video of the PC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM[/ame]

Id like to know why billie wanted CD to call LE to say she was on the way?? did I hear that right? Is there a reason she wanted him to place the initial ever to be so analyzed in the future to come back and bite you in the azz 911 call??? hmmmm

Yuppers, and don't forget to add the snark "I don't know why, but he didn't call them".

Really an odd way of going about things vs. just calling 911. I also wonder why she went to the station - did she not want LE at her house, the house, her living room.

Hey, she says it, not me ;)

MOO

Mel

Billie probably thought Shawn was working and did not want to call up there. He probably didn't get off of work till later.

I think any employer would agree that a missing child would justify calling someone at work. I would just think that before calling LE, you would check with everyone who lived in the home to see if they knew anything. IMO

Id like to know why billie wanted CD to call LE to say she was on the way?? did I hear that right? Is there a reason she wanted him to place the initial ever to be so analyzed in the future to come back and bite you in the azz 911 call??? hmmmm

I thought about that when she said it,why did she want him to call LE?She could have called them and met them at her house.She was going back to the house anyway and check,but DD was at CD's and they could have went over there also.

I think any employer would agree that a missing child would justify calling someone at work. I would just think that before calling LE, you would check with everyone who lived in the home to see if they knew anything. IMO

That is true. But she probably did not want to involve him. I am thinking she was hoping CD would help her out and try to find HD before she got there.

Since we only have BD's side today of what she did,we don't know that CD and DD didn't call a bunch of friends to make sure before LE was called.I'm sure they didn't do nothing.This is why I'd like to see CD do a press conference,there's always two sides to every story.

Another thing... those affidavits were signed off on BEFORE the trooper said that they thought she was in hiding and scared to come out. So they think she is kidnapped one day... then a few days later... NO she is hiding... then NO there may be foul play... then NO let's release those warrants. ????

MOHO - FWIW: I don't think she panic'd because of the initial talk with DD. I would assume that she hit panic mode after the 2nd talk when he told her that Hailey didn't stay/wasn't at (when he was looking for her) CD's. I would have been in terrified panic/horrified mode when given that info.
You might panic given that your daughter wasn't where you thought she was, but I'm guessing that you keep/kept/would keep fairly good track of where your daughter was. Given what we know in the media, it does not seem that BD is the type of mother to know where her children are at all times of the day or night.

Her 13...THIRTEEN...year old daughter decides to spend the night with a friend that she has never spent the night with before. When this very young teenager does this, she does not ask permission to spend the night, does not expect her mother to meet the other friend's parents, and feels like it's enough to tell her mother's boyfriend that she's decided to do this. Quite frankly, if I'd have done that as a thirteen year old, I'd probably still be grounded (and I'm in my 40s).

I understand that some parents aren't as strict as mine was...but given BD's apparent lack of strict parental control regarding her daughter's sleepovers, I utterly fail to understand why she hit the panic button so soon. Given her lack of follow up regarding her daughter's activities the night she was supposed to be with her friend, it's entirely plausible that there was a lack of communication regarding HD's whereabouts. WHY immediately panic? So HD's friend said HD wasn't there and had not been there...well, maybe SA had gotten the friend's name wrong. Maybe HD (who had, remember, told SA that she was going to her dad's and then to her friend's house) had decided to stay at her dad's and forgo the friend's house. Why panic before making follow up phone calls to see if there was a misunderstanding? It's not like BD was all over her daughter's whereabouts before. Why the sudden panic given the rather casual attitude before?

Interesting to note a few story changes from the one affidavit at a glance from things I've seen posted tonight that BD said today..I can't copy and paste these things..sure would be easier...

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/12/affidavit-search-dunns-phone/

(1) DD said Hailey was in the living room playing the video game...Billie said today that she was in DD's room...bottom of pg 2

(2) DD made entry through a window...Billie's said today through the door..page 4

(3) snipped~ Voluntary admission of Billie Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County Tx. Dunn admitted that the illegal narcotics were for Adkins and herself.....Billie denies ALL of this...Page 7...It's ridiculous if LE was able to give this much detail..that she flat out deny it..IMO

That's not counting what we know of the changing story of SA's work OR his changing whereabouts/location of pings..

I didnt want this to get lost and thought in her press conference tonight BD said the TV was on. I dont have the link its somewhere in all the pages I have been trying to catch up with all day/night.
IMO

I had not seen the presser, and just read it thanks to Nikki. Thank you Nikki for your hours of work for our benefit.
She did indeed say in the presser that the tv was on.
Perhaps I did not remember correctly.

moo

I still have not seen teh presser, but in print, it sounds well put together, and except for the derogatory statements against CD, I thought it did help to clarify. I appreciate the timeline, and added information.
It was not in BD's best interest to go on the NG show. The pressers are much better.
Thank you BD.
Perhaps you will consider taking questions in writing, so you have time to think about it before you answer.
I think this could be helpful for finding Hailey.
I for one would like to get to know Hailey better.
I got the impression that you think perhaps she has runaway?
If that is what you think, do you know of any school ball games she has gone to, if she knows anyone from a distance.
It's difficult to believe she would be in CCity at this point.
Perhaps though in Snyder. She knows lots of people there?
If she did runaway, can you think of why, and would could be said to her to encourage her to come home?
I hope you find her soom BD, and CD.
My prayers for Hailey's safe return shall continue.
God bless you and strengthen you all during this horrible crisis in you lives.
yosande.

Another thing... those affidavits were signed off on BEFORE the trooper said that they thought she was in hiding and scared to come out. So they think she is kidnapped one day... then a few days later... NO she is hiding... then NO there may be foul play... then NO let's release those warrants. ????

im thinkin thats due to those who werent so forthcoming with the truth .... moo

I'm sorry but I don't understand why BD would not want to involve SA when it was SA, and no one else but SA, that told BD that HD was going over to her dad's house and then to spend the night with a friend. Shouldn't BD have called SA first to see if he had confused MB with another friend that HD may have spent the night with?

On another note, I noticed that not only was BD trying to (IMO) make veiled attempts at putting down CD for any donations he may or may not have received that BD also tried to (IMO) discredit CD by leaving out a significant part of the story about her son needing to break into their home, namely the part of DD going and getting his dad. This story has also changed now from DD going home that day to DD and a friend going to the house that day with them going into DDs room after saying hey, what's up or how are you doing to SA. We have seen that CD said that DD came and got him on that day.

As of that Tuesday she probably was mad at Hailey for not coming home yet. I don't think the worry had sat in yet. IMHO

i thought about this for some time

i am thinking they may gather there in the morning then leave to do whatever job to be done that day in another location thus he probably working in an area that they had jobs in

But SA was not working that day. BD would not have known that, according to her, at that time but SA does have a cell phone. If he was out in the area for a job he still could have received a call from BD if she really was concerned about HD not being where she was supposed to be.

3 am here in Pennsylvania and time for the next shift to take over. I need a nap! everyone getting a dose of winter stay safe and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Originally Naomi said she had seen HD twice that day. It was in local news... maybe, Redcat could help with that? Then she said she didn't remember.
As for MB and CG they both said that MB didn't have any contact with HD that day. Wasn't the 2:00 text released by le... it was to MB. So MB and CG just forgot about that? Wouldn't you remember that when that child is missing? CG needs to be thoroughly checked out. The dogs led to her house. Who was supposed to be staying in the camper behind her house?

StrayKat, I'm not quite sure that's accurate..would you mind providing a link for that info? IIRC grandmaj said it was traced right back here to WS..when CZ told us what BD said..if that's the case BD is the only source for that info..
Maybe I'm mistaken..but either way, just to give you a heads up, we were given a HUGE warning AGAIN a couple of hours ago regarding discussing ANY minors..just hate to see you get a TO..I think we are wearing on the mods last nerve with that and they pretty much told us so...

Yes, shotgun because the rooms are stacked one after the other...and not just in N.O., but all over south Louisiana. The ones I know outside of N.O. don't have a hallway, they are laid out in straight rooms...living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. Yes, you have to walk through the bathroom to get to the kitchen. Just one room after the other. My parent's first house was a shotgun house in Houma, LA, and my Maw Maw lived in one in Evangeline that was laid out as living room, bedroom, kitchen, with a bath added much later as a push out from the bedroom. And the doors to each of these rooms lined up so that, if one wanted, they could shoot a shotgun from the front door into the living room, through the bedroom, and then bath, and then out the back door of the kitchen!

That's odd, and interesting, and so I'm off to learn more about these houses.
Thank you for the info. Wonderful stuff.
:)

Same here. Our badges had clips you could put on a pocket, or a chain like necklace to wear around your neck. You had to have a badge to access the factory.

It could be the way BD talks - but I don't think (IMHO) that he went to work to turn in his coveralls. They were probably put in a receptacle and washed. Since BD didn't know he quit until Wednesday, that gives the cleaning company ample time to wash and fold and put with the others -- virtually untraceable.

MOO

Mel

If a laundry service notices there is blood or any other biohazard, they are supposed to discard those and replace them. If they don't notice it, the 200+ water temp plus all the chemicals would definitely kill any evidence. My 2 cents, and back to lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly