TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was on Newswest 9. I think it was Kampfer but don't hold me to it please, I was taking care of my sweet gd. He said something along the lines of some of bd's timeline matches up, some doesn't. And then added something that I missed and said it was something they could take to court. I was trying to find a link or a a quote or something to see if I heard right.

Her not mentioning who is asking for handouts is pretty evident,but her saying that a woman came "the other day" and brought her a receipt and claims to have seen Hailey Monday night is questionable.Why isn't LE coming out and saying SA is no longer a suspect because Hailey was seen Monday night?Is SA not a suspect anymore?Why hasn't the little girlfriend of Hailey's not been brought back in for questioning?That's one tough little cookie that can endure hours and hours of questioning and not just tell Hailey ran off with a kid.

It was discussed several times right here at WS and there was the article that said that. It was either the Garcia lady or the other lady. I will try to find the link. Thanks.

quoting myself to give a link. First time for me , hope this works

/www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So now there's the sighting of her with a little boy between 10am to 1pm,two people see her in backyard now at noon and one person says weeks later that she saw her at 8:30pm.That's alot of sightings for noone to see her since Monday.KWIM

There were dozens of sightings of Caylee--long after she was dead and gone.

Where was Shawn ALL DAY on the 28th? Because we know he was not at work.

And his cell phone pings say otherwise......

I think cz told us awhile back that he told Billie that he was at his mother's again on the 28th.

ETA: Here's the post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6059491&postcount=71"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44[/ame]

IMO, BD was probably criticized somewhere along the way for collecting donations, which she has not. I believe it was more of an attempt to clarify SHE has not asked for or received donations than it was to "throw Clint under the bus" for receiving them.

jmo

Um, but she did. Fellow poster(cztgz), her friend actually posted the bank address early on here at W/S. I'm not saying it was BD's idea, but she obviously new about it and it was in her own name. I don't think that was her point today, but we can agree to disagree.

She did not mention any names at all.

To be honest in my opinion she didnt need to name anyone she made it pretty clear who she was talking about :(

Likewise it seemed to me she kept blaming for things in her statement ie that Naomi had seen Hailey ( not been confirmed by LE), and that Hailey was seen with a dark boy that was believed to be Naomis son and likewise that she had told Clint to phone the cops and that he never had. Maybe its just me but to me it seemed like she really was trying to make people look at Clint:(

JMO

quoting myself to give a link. First time for me , hope this works

/www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The article says "at Christmastime", not "on Christmas day".

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I am presently working tediously on a full transcript of the entire presser from beginning to end..It is a long process and am happy to do it..but I did want to check in and see if A] there is already a transcript out there in cyber world that someone has found or B]if someone else is already well into transcribing it already..as there's certainly no reason for multiple ppl to do this tedious task..

So.please let me know if anyone has knowledge of a transcript or one that is well into being completed.. As I said I'm happy to do it..but don't want to spend a couple of hours on the task if it is not necessary..

Belimom posted one upstream a bit. But thanks for starting it and getting it rolling yourself.

It was discussed several times right here at WS and there was the article that said that. It was either the Garcia lady or the other lady. I will try to find the link. Thanks.

You are correct. I hope you find it.

AWESOME Job belimom!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for transcribing the presser for us!

It is so very appreciated:blowkiss:

And now I know not to continue transcribing the presser..lol..Again Thanks so much belimom!

Yea I love how she talks about Tuesday nonchalantly like Shawn was at work and then got the awful news and rushed home to be with her and [DD]...and in the next sentance she tells us that she found out the next day that Shawn quit his job on Monday. So why didn't you address that part of your "timeline" BD? I thought that's what this "PC" was all about?

IMO, BD was probably criticized somewhere along the way for collecting donations, which she has not. I believe it was more of an attempt to clarify SHE has not asked for or received donations than it was to "throw Clint under the bus" for receiving them.

jmo

Her daughter is missing and has been for a month..I don't understand how that petty carp even enters her mind at a time like this, much less becomes a priority when she has precious camera time to do what she says she wants to do...FIND HAILEY...I'll never understand that mind set no matter how long I live..

The article said "at Christmastime", not "on Christmas day".

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

So this kind of goes with it being put back in a little girl's court,so she has to prove she's innocent instead of LE's suspect?

I am presently working tediously on a full transcript of the entire presser from beginning to end..It is a long process and am happy to do it..but I did want to check in and see if A] there is already a transcript out there in cyber world that someone has found or B]if someone else is already well into transcribing it already..as there's certainly no reason for multiple ppl to do this tedious task..

So.please let me know if anyone has knowledge of a transcript or one that is well into being completed.. As I said I'm happy to do it..but don't want to spend a couple of hours on the task if it is not necessary..

Belimom just did one thanks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #52[/ame]

I think Belimom did a transcript here
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082165&postcount=74"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #52[/ame]

Someone was on Newswest 9. I think it was Kampfer but don't hold me to it please, I was taking care of my sweet gd. He said something along the lines of some of bd's timeline matches up, some doesn't. And then added something that I missed and said it was something they could take to court. I was trying to find a link or a a quote or something to see if I heard right.

I really hope he did not say anything about info released today by BD can be taken to court.

LE should be doing everything they can to encourage her to get out there and talk to anyone she can. She said she would answer questions tomorrow.

Let her talk and talk.

jmo

What happened to the money though that was put in the account for Billie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member