TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could very well be right. Actually I hope you are. I would like to think LE is very close to getting some real answers.....sadly, that's not the impression I'm under.

I second guess myself every day..here and in RL!!!

I'm just hoping Linda...more and more these cases seem to go cold and I really believe that some 'perps' learn what they need to do or not do from following other cases....

No one (else) from LE or in a position of authority is stepping up to say that Klemfer is not the spokesperson...

Only thing I'm sure of is that Hailey is not where she should be...

and while I'm not sure of this, I get the feeling that SA is feeling pretty comfortable that Hailey won't be found..that worries the bejeezes out of me..Makes me think of Zahra's case. As much as I hate saying it ..if EB hadn't given up the location, I don't believe Zahra (or what was left of her physical body:() would have ever been found...

Given his former place of employment and what they do (oil wells), he could have dumped her body down a deep well in an out of the way location... say one where cell phones don't ping?

I am trying to figure out what that means too.....lol.:waitasec:

Hey..you are from Texas!..you are SUPPOSED to be able to translate Texan for us! j/k..j/k!...I saw that too..and 'assumed' I just didn't understand the language!

No one (else) from LE or in a position of authority is stepping up to say that Klemfer is not the spokesperson...

OT-- Clu, I really enjoy your parade of kitties every day! :)

IMO they believe that SA is responsible for HD being missing. They do not know for sure at this time what he did with her. They have to figure out what to charge him with based on what they know. A body would top all charges to 1st degree murder.

MOO

There is a good chance that it would be bumped up from 1st degree murder to Capitol Murder since this all happened in Texas and we are a Capitol Punishment State.

I dont think the house is the crime scene.

I want to ask how many people have had Hailey dreams?? Just thank the post if you have had one.

I have but cant thank my own post.

A lil OT/
From day 1 I have thought SA was the obvious suspect. I waver back and forth about BD involvement. I really fell off the fence when BeanE pointed out the article when BD spoke of Hailey in the past tense. I just can't find a way to explain that away.

I don't dream anymore, since my divorce 12 years ago. I explain it as PTS. Recently in the last couple months I have started a business and have suddenly remembered having dreamt when I awoke a couple of times. Last night I did dream of SA & BD but they were not the perp. It was so obvious and understandable in the dream. I just don't remember the who.
I thought it odd that today so many have brought up dreaming over this case last night.

Well...that is the perception at this point, but I think that needs to be clarified and if I can get to work in the morning I am going to find out for sure just who all he speaks for. He is being cited as "Colorado City Manager and Media liaison".

Early on, Kampfer decided to take over the public information aspect of the investigation.

"I stepped in to that role to allow the chief to work the case," said Kampfer, who has worked with Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean on answering questions from the press.

The above quote comes from this article....http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/22/kampfer/

Well, that would be very interesting if he is speaking for the Rangers, FBI and other county sheriffs.

well...that is the perception at this point, but i think that needs to be clarified and if i can get to work in the morning i am going to find out for sure just who all he speaks for. He is being cited as "colorado city manager and media liaison".

early on, kampfer decided to take over the public information aspect of the investigation.

"i stepped in to that role to allow the chief to work the case," said kampfer, who has worked with department of public safety senior trooper sparky dean on answering questions from the press.

the above quote comes from this article....http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/22/kampfer/

oh Sparky please come back!!!!!

Given his former place of employment and what they do (oil wells), he could have dumped her body down a deep well in an out of the way location... say one where cell phones don't ping?

Unfortunately the possibilities are almost endless (thus one of the reasons I believe that TES is not there.) Then when you add to that..the fact that we really don't know WHEN she went missing..we don't know how long SA (or anyone) had for disposal..or even if she may have been moved at some point..We just don't know..and the pings will only give a general location which could encompass many miles.. sigh....

There's also this one, though:

4668 FM 1607, Snyder, TX 79549

(I'm wondering if they have multiple locations...?)

Cannot recall exactly where..when..or who that spoke of this particular WSI that belimom has ^above^.. But when mapping out all of Shawn's newest..updated movements and times for Dec.27th this is the WSI location that I used in my mapping and labeling of places..times..etc..FWIW

So now that some time has passed since the discovery of all the MM stuff and the reading material that was found by LE at the home, I'm curious who still thinks there was some sort of MM fantasy or copy-cat crime carried out here? (I personally am starting to lean away from this...).

Click 'thanks' if you still think that.

I'm leaning away from that also, although it doesn't paint the best picture of his general character/interests.

After the media event, I lean towards thinking that parent/child issues and parent/parent issues concerning custody/living arrangements are more involved than I believed before. I believe the depth of anger, resentment, and need for control (in very specific ways, not necessarily in nurturing/parenting ways) may have built to a crescendo that led to disaster Sunday night/Monday morning.

Also, part of my leaning comes from a tendency to look for ways that the subconscious mind communicates without the 'filtering' through the conscious brain. One of my certifications is in hypnotherapy; interesting stuff.

I DO believe that the comment about wanting Hailey back in her living room is significant. My GUESS is that they may have fought over Hailey's NOT sleeping in her own room. My guess is that BD (and maybe SA also) argued with Hailey about the issue, as in "you can't just LIVE in my living room, this is a family-use room, you can't dominate it, its NOT your bedroom). Hailey may have made the issue about the television. Maybe that was the real issue, maybe it wasn't and Hailey was skirting an issue of feeling unprotected in her bedroom. Either way, Hailey was given a television for Christmas. Have we been told Hailey was not at BD's house for Christmas eve or Christmas day? If true, that may have stung, may have been really hurtful for a mother who has worked hard and consistently to financially support her kids. Sunday night's sleepover MAY have been leveraged by the television in Hailey's own bedroom. MAYBE it was hoped Hailey would change her mind about wanting to live with her dad, IF that had been a recent issue. MAYBE when bedtime came, Hailey just couldn't really stomach (for whatever reason) sleeping in that bedroom. MAYBE there was a fight about it. MAYBE there wasn't a fight, maybe there was just private sneering from SA that was just between Hailey and SA, an "I gotcha now" sorta thing.

From that point, there are a number of possible scenarios. I just tend to think that the family dynamics issues may have played a larger role than the warped MM issue, or at least been the provoking element that started a cascade of reactions. Maybe it started as a family/custody/living arrangement feud and by Monday morning, SA had given himself permission to release his MM fantasies on top of everything else, unsuspected by BD, and took Hailey to a secondary site for that. That he continued to lie to BD about going to work that second day when he didn't is disturbing, to say the least. That BD seems to be somewhat at peace with his lying about his JOB but can't seem to accept he might be lying about Hailey is even more disturbing.

Billie knows for a fact and has admitted publicly that SA lied to her about his job. She stated that he lied because he knew she would be mad about him quitting his job.

That being the case, does she not understand that he just might be inclined to also lie about what happened to/with Hailey because she would be mad about it?

To me, this is as simple as connecting Dot A to Dot B. There are no complicated dots or paths in between. He lied to protect himself on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday about ONE matter, but wouldn't lie to protect himself on the very same days about another matter, one that would put him in much, much, MUCH more trouble?

And to quit the job, lie about it, AND have Hailey disappear ALL IN THE SAME TIME FRAME, well....... *speechless*.

ETA: Point being (yeah, there really was a point, I just forgot to make it) that with such a huge inconsistency in BD's reactions, I lean towards complicity/knowledge of what happened.

This post bears repeating, it's so good! :)

Is there anything productive that is gained by bashing a Public Official? I'm all ears.

I honestly feel it isn't bashing if I am simply pointing out things he has said in the MSM that I can not understand or comprehend.

I was looking for some insight into his verbage. I just don't understand what he is trying to communicate. I thought what he said may actually be important to finding Hailey....if I could grasp it.

About the witness sightings of Hailey on Monday evening. I have my doubts for a few reasons. But one is from personal experience.

When my daughter was 15 she and her best friend tried to pull one over on us. They wanted to go to a concert in another city wirth 2 senior boys driving them. She didn't even bother asking, and if she had, I would have been more suspicious of her plans that Friday night.

She quite regularly slept over at one of her friends houses because they had a dance class on saturday morning. So they traded off between our house and hers quite regularly. So that friday late afternoon she went off with dance shoes and said goodbye like usual.

Too bad for her my son was at the movies and saw her 'sleepover' friend there on a date. When he got home he asked me where 'O' was and I told him. No she's not, he said. And told me that he saw the friend earlier. I immediately called their home even though it was almost midnight. The mother woke up her daughter who said there were never plans to sleep over and she didnt know where she was. [ which i later found out was true.]

Anyhow I grabbed our cell phone bill and began calling the numbers she called most often. People did not seem upset that I called late, they were all trying to be helpful. One of the first numbers I called was a good friends home. The mother of the friend got on the phone and SWORE to me that she had seen my daughter at the football game that night. It was an away game, and it kind of surprised me that she would go. But this lady knew my kid since girl scouts and we saw each other in the neighborhood often. So I spent a lot of time calling around the friends she was supposedly seen with. Just about the time I was going to call 911, at about 2 am, I got THE call. One of the kids I had called knew the truth about the secret concert date, and told their parents, who then called me. [ My daughter had her phone off all of this time.] Anyhow , needless to say, big time consequences, even though I have to admit that I tried the same thing at her age. LOL

THe Point of my rambling story is that even credible well intentioned witnesses can get things wrong. NONE of the other people were able to corroborate my friends memory of the football game.
That is why I doubt this ladies sighting as well. I think others would have seen her and the other kids. And I don't think those kids could lie and keep it under wraps for this long if they had been with HD that night. Just MOO..

Just have to say that I LOVE your story about GOOD PARENTING. It wasn't always EASY, was it? Lol Brings back memories of my own. :) (parenting, of course)

THUD!!!
Ok, I know I am not crazy, his latest version is totally different. :banghead:

I'm positive I read the statement I attributed to him before this new statement of his. I don't have it handy and would have to do a ton of reading to find it, ( unless someone else has it handy) but I will if I have to.
What is "Intelligence going backwards " ?

I honestly feel it isn't bashing if I am simply pointing out things he has said in the MSM that I can not understand or comprehend.

I was looking for some insight into his verbage. I just don't understand what he is trying to communicate. I thought what he said may actually be important to finding Hailey....if I could grasp it.

Regarding Kampfer's "intelligence going backwards," he may mean that knowledge and information that LE has gathered (intelligence) is being reigned in---they are not going to share all information with the family and public.

Questioning a public officials comment is different than poking fun and making snarky comments. There were several posts removed.

You may question what someone's comment means. No problem with that at all. Poking fun at any person on WS is a TOS violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member